Chapter 69

Chapter 69 You Can Go Home

    "That... that store seems to be closed, and I can't buy it now. If I come across it in the future, I will tell you."

    Yan Shi couldn't hide his disappointment. He wanted to occupy his mind about aromatherapy. But even this little wish was not fulfilled.

    He kept holding back his tears, but in fact, when Yan Shi chased Jiang Can to the airport, in his heart, he no longer wanted to argue with Jiang Can.

    Yan's father is gone, but Jiang Can's kindness to Yan Shi came from the heart. At that time, Yan Shi was pregnant with a baby, and he really wanted to let go of everything and make it clear to Jiang Can to live together, but when he arrived at the airport, he finally Still a step late.

    "Yanshi, I know you are a very good lawyer. I was fooled when I kicked you out of Ruifeng before.

    I don't know what kind of work you are doing now, but as long as you want, you can You can come back and continue to work."

    Guan Shaocheng regrets it now, but there is no way to save everything, and there is only this that he can do.

    Yan Shi shook his head, he and Jiang Can knew each other because of his becoming a lawyer, and the most important thing that caused the two of them to become what they are now is because of the relationship between lawyers.     "I have completely changed careers, and I will not be a lawyer

    in the future. Thank you for your kindness. But since you made the mistake first, shouldn't you give me some compensation?"

I have never been in contact with others. I have not been a lawyer for the past two years, and my life has been very hard.

    Although he had the card that Jiang Can had left for him, Yan Shi didn't use any of the money in it.

    Fang Yang and Wang Chuanning wanted to help Yan Shi more, but Yan Shi not only didn't ask them to help, but also moved out of Fang Yang's house.

    When Guan Shaocheng heard the words, he took the initiative to ask for compensation, and he was not at all unhappy. After all, if he could really meet some of the needs of the words, Guan Shaocheng would feel better.

    "Of course, no matter what request you ask, I can agree to you, but I have to find Jiang Can, after all, I haven't found her after two years of searching."

    Yan Shi nodded and sat down with Guan Shaocheng. In the corner on the other side, even Rong Rong didn't know what the two of them had said.

    In the JA foreign branch, Jiang Can was lying on the sofa in his office. Although he was asleep, he was extremely restless.

    Since coming abroad, Jiang Can seems to be a different person, and the smile has completely disappeared from her face.

    In two years, Jiang Can opened up JA's overseas market and gained recognition from foreigners. Although some companies that compete with JA admire Jiang Can, they also named her Faceless Yama because of Jiang Can's non-smiling character.

    Yan Luo is because Jiang Can does things steadily and ruthlessly, and Faceless is because Jiang Can has no expression on his face, and it is also to humiliate her and get a little balance from it.

    The ringtone of the mobile phone suddenly came to mind, basically the same as the ringtone, Jiang Can immediately got up and connected the phone.

    Jiang's father's deep voice came from the phone:

    "Jiang Can, recently I heard from Yuan Nai that you have always wanted to go back to China, so you can't stay abroad like that?"

    Jiang Can closed his eyes. Jiang's father pulled Yuan Nai to his side as an assistant, because he knew that he wanted Jiang Can to take over all the Jiang family's business, but only Jiang Can knew that Yuan Nai had always belonged to Jiang's father, and he was by his side. He was just staring at himself for Father Jiang.

    Jiang Can went abroad for two years, except for Jiang's father, he basically lost contact with everyone in the country.

    The others were just like that, but when she was pregnant with the child, Jiang Can was really worried and couldn't bear it.

    For two years, in Jiang Can's dream, Yan Shi's figure never disappeared.

    "I've had someone book a flight ticket for you tomorrow night, and you can go back to your country. As for the affairs abroad, Yuan Nai will take care of them temporarily."