Chapter 26

Chapter 26 You Can't Touch People Around Me...

    Yan Shi's voice came from above his head, Jiang Can let go of his hand, and was directly pulled behind by Yan Shi.

    Yan Shi's tall figure stood in front of Jiang Can, all this happened so suddenly, Jiang Can stared at Yan Shi's back with wide eyes.

    "You bully a girl in a public place, and you are not afraid of being laughed at by others? I warn you to leave quickly, otherwise..."

    Yan Shi took out his mobile phone, pressed the phone number for the police, and held it up to Jiang Yan and the others. The guy looked at it.

    A dude like Jiang Yan would not be afraid of others calling the police, so he stretched out his hand and knocked Yan Shi's cell phone to the ground.

    Yan Shi's first reaction was to pick up the phone. After all, it would cost several thousand yuan to change a phone. For Yan Shi, this was a relatively large expense. But he suddenly thought of Jiang Can behind him, and quickly turned his head to look over.

    Jiang Can was still in shock, she couldn't remember when was the last time someone protected her behind her.

    She is used to carrying everything by herself, but Yan Shi is obviously just an Omega who has problems with self-protection, how much courage does he have to stand in front of her.

    Yan Shi saw that Jiang Can's expression was not right, and he was a little worried:

    "You... are you okay?"

    Jiang Can finally recovered, and he pulled out an unattractive smile, and Jiang Can shook his head.

    Yan Shi let out a long sigh of relief, only to see Jiang Can walked over to pick up the phone, it fell so hard just now, the entire screen of the phone was shattered, and it was also turned off.

    Although Jiang Can didn't know the situation of Yan Shi's family, he could probably guess that his family's conditions were not so good. Otherwise, for a little O, the family would never feel relieved that he would go out and rent a house with others.

    Jiang Can's anger level had soared to the extreme, and regardless of whether Jiang Yan was in trouble because of himself, Jiang Can got up and rushed directly to Jiang Yan.

    Jiang Yan's people reacted quickly this time, but Jiang Can had already made full preparations. Jiang Yan's subordinates were full of flesh and blood, and they were not Jiang Can's opponents at all.

    Within a few minutes, people fell to the ground, leaving Jiang Yan alone.

    Jiang Yan didn't seem to have the slightest fear at all, instead he smiled ferociously:

    "Awesome, your skill is better than before after all these years. But it's not a good thing, all the Jiang family's property will soon be transferred to my mother and You have no chance."

    Jiang Can stepped forward and grabbed Jiang Yan's collar, and said disdainfully:

    "It doesn't matter how dirty you are. I have already left Jiang's house, so I didn't expect to be with Jiang Yan when I went back. You fight, but I will never allow you to touch the people around me."

    Jiang Can's voice was full of threats, and Jiang Yan looked surprised after hearing this:

    "The people around you? I don't even care about your existence. You trouble the people around you , I’m sick?”

    “Then why did you send someone to find Yan’s trouble?”

    Jiang Yan was full of lies, and even though he told Jiang Can that he wasn’t going to believe him, he still had to ask.

    "So you're so angry because you think I'm troubling this idiot because of you, and you take yourself too seriously."

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Yan looked up at Xiang Yan with contempt:

    "Idiot, let me spare you once today ." , As for the grievances between us, you can explain to me this 'good sister', and I will come again."

    Jiang Yan sneered, and left with his own people, Jiang Can was sure that there was no danger, and let the surrounding Everyone dispersed.

    Glancing at Yan Shi who was bowing his head in silence, Jiang Can stepped forward,

    "Okay, I'll take you home first."

    Yan Shi didn't look up, but just nodded twice, and followed Jiang Can to the parking lot .