Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Two Years Later

    Yan Shi always had doubts in his mind, aside from what Guan Shaocheng said alone, only Qi Zhan, who had little to do with this matter, talked about it, but they didn't experience it personally after all.

    After seeing Qi Zhan last time, Yan Shi wanted to investigate, but the events of that year seemed to have been completely erased, and no matter how I checked, there was nothing to be found.

    Thinking of what Jiang Can secretly did for himself behind his back, his nose was sore when he spoke.

    "I want to see her."

    Yan Shi said choked up, Fang Yang quickly called Wang Chuanning, and the three rushed to the airport together.

    Although Yan Shi's heart was already shaken, Jiang Can never thought that Yan Shi would take the initiative to come to see him before the matter was completely clarified, let alone that Yan Shi would come to the airport to meet her.

    Father Jiang gave Yuan Nai to Jiang Can, and this time Yuan Nai and Jiang Can went abroad together.

    Jiang Can is someone who doesn't want to wait too long at the airport, so he took the time to get the registration card, waited in the VIP lounge for about ten minutes, and then registered directly. After all, it is a first-class cabin, and everything is one step ahead of others.

    When the time came, Jiang Can's flight had just taken off for five minutes. He stood in the airport lobby, talking about how helpless he was, and finally had to slow down for a while, and followed Fang Yang and the others back.

    When Jiang Can went abroad this time, even she herself didn't know how long it would be, so she prepared things for Rongrong for nearly five years.

    In the blink of an eye, it has been nearly two years since Jiang Can left. It's the sweltering season of July again, and Guan Shaocheng's birthday is coming up again.

    When Jiang Can left last time, he prepared birthday presents for Guan Shaocheng for five years and gave them to Rongrong. Guan Shaocheng received a call from Rongrong again this morning and came to the coffee shop next to JA Company.

    Although Jiang Can wasn't there, Rongrong was in charge of the store, and a new store that had been established for a year and a half was also popular in the city center.

    Guan Shaocheng entered the coffee shop, saw that Rongrong was busy, he simply ordered a cup of coffee and waited for a while before Rongrong was free.

    "Okay, Rongrong, you've become a store manager and you're still working so hard. How much Xiaocan pays you a month, I'll pay double when she comes back. You can go to my store and

    be my housekeeper." If I go to your store like this, I will piss you off in half a day."

    Rongrong said while putting things on the table in front of Guan Shaocheng.

    Guan Shaocheng glanced at it. This time Jiang Can gave him a tie clip, which was Guan Shaocheng's favorite in terms of texture and shape.

    Guan Shaocheng picked it up and held it in his hand, with a smile on his face that couldn't be stopped:

    "Or you have to be a good friend who grew up together since childhood. This Xiaocan can't be contacted abroad, but she still wants to give it to me." Birthday gift. Rong Rong, just tell me how to get in touch with Xiao Can, I really miss her these two years."

    Rong Rong has always been very cautious, how did she contact Jiang Can in the past two years, Apart from receiving the store's expenses and staff salaries on time every month, Rongrong and Jiang Can have no other contacts at all.

    Rongrong tried to check the recipient of the remittance, but what he found was the finances of the JA Group.

    Seeing Guan Shaocheng's earnest expression, Rong Rong really couldn't stand it anymore. He simply went to the back and took out all the birthday presents that Jiang Can had prepared.

    When Jiang Can left, she called Rongrong again, because she suspected that Guan Shaocheng and Yan Shi had been holding back the car accident that year, and Jiang Can was really sad.

    Without Guan Shaocheng, a friend who can tell the truth, Jiang Can is the only one who can tell the truth, only Rong Rong is left.

    Rong Rong was very angry when she heard this, she didn't understand why Jiang Can didn't talk to Guan Shaocheng directly, but Jiang Can said that in her whole life, she had only one friend like Guan Shaocheng who would never leave her, so she couldn't be ruthless.

    Putting all the things on the table in front of Guan Shaocheng, Rongrong sighed a long time, and said angrily:

    "This is the answer you want. Before the boss left, he prepared a five-year birthday gift for you. You always thought that I was able to contact the boss. In fact, I, like you, couldn't contact her at all."