Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Sued

    Seeing their family of three sitting together, Jiang Can only felt a little ironic. He didn't really want to sit at the same table with Jiang Yan's mother and son for dinner. Can't stand it any longer.

    Standing up suddenly, Jiang Can's expression was very bad:

    "Director Jiang, there are still many things that have not been dealt with in the company, I will go back to deal with business first."

    After Jiang Can finished speaking, he left Jiang's house, Bai Yuting even pretended to keep Jiang Can She stood up, but Jiang Can walked so fast that she didn't even give her a chance to speak.

    Seeing Jiang Can's figure disappear, Bai Yuting finally opened her mouth:

    "This little Can is too capable, she will go back to work without eating, old Jiang, don't chase your daughter too closely, young people also need Rest room."

    Father Jiang wiped his mouth, threw the paper towel on the table, and called Yuan Nai into the study while walking on golden crutches.

    Bai Yuting didn't realize that what she said was inappropriate, but because of a guilty conscience, Bai Yuting went to Jiang Yan's room.

    "Son, I think Jiang Can and your father are too abnormal today. I think that speech is a disaster after all. If your father agrees to Jiang Can's marriage with him, once a child is born, Jiang Can's status will be jeopardized." I'm afraid it's completely stable, what our mothers have been doing for so many years is all in vain."

    "Mom, don't worry, Yan Shi is still a pawn in my hand. Since they are not kind, don't blame us for being unrighteous. " .Dad, he is most jealous of people with a criminal record. If that Yanshi has been in prison for several years, do you think he will still come to the Jiang family?"

    Bai Yuting looked at Jiang Yan's confident appearance, although she didn't know why Jiang Yan was so confident, but if Yan Shi was really jailed, then even if he gave birth to a child, Jiang Can's status could not be stabilized at all. .

    The next day, Jiang Can went to work in the company as usual, and at about ten o'clock, Guan Zi rushed in eagerly.

    Although Guan Zixin is familiar with Jiang Can, she is not such a person who does not understand the rules. Now Jiang Can is taking the position of Director Jiang. event.

    Guan Zixin looked down, and strode to Jiang Can's desk. Jiang Can frowned, and asked softly,

    "What's the matter, Zixin, are you so anxious?"

    "It's not good, Mr. Jiang, he's going to sue."

    Jiang Can stood up abruptly, with a look of disbelief .

    Yan Shi is a lawyer, and he is kind, humble and polite. It is impossible for anyone to get a lawsuit against him. Jiang Can is very surprised.

    "Didn't you ask me to help Yan Shi make a long vacation form a few days ago? Today I went to the legal department to ask their manager to sign. As soon as I arrived at the legal department, I saw Mr. Jiang coming out of it.

    After entering, I I heard that the manager of the legal department was arranging work for the employees, saying that Mr.     Jiang wanted to sue Yan Shi in the name of JA for not paying back the money."

    "What?"

How could Yan Shi owe him money for such a dirty trick?

    But now it seems that Jiang Yan is not a playboy, otherwise he would not push this matter to JA company.