Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Yes, Lawyer Yan

    Jiang Can originally wanted to take Yan Shi to the city to find a tavern, but Yan Shi refused to agree to go out to eat, he said he didn't want to meet people.

    Jiang Can pampers the person he wants to pamper to the end, not to mention that Yan Shi is so depressed now, so Jiang Can will be whatever he says.

    After discussing for a long time, the two finally decided to return to Yan Shi's house. Jiang Can drank some wine with Yan Shi, but Yan Shi found that he did not bring the house key.

    A few days ago, the fingerprint lock of Yan Shi's house was broken, and the master who came to repair it would not be able to come to fix it until next month at the earliest. Now the door can only be opened with a key. And his roommate, Fang Yang, left for a trip at noon today.

    So Yan Shi had enough time to go home these few days. Yan Shi was originally upset because Jiang Yan came to find him today and was bumped into by Jiang Can, but now he is even more confused.

    Seeing Yan Shi couldn't help being anxious, Jiang Can directly made a decision.

    Arriving at the largest supermarket in the suburbs, Jiang Can bought a lot of food and all kinds of wine while forcing Yan.

    I didn't know what kind of drink Yan Shi wanted to drink, so Jiang Can bought some of everything.

    After shopping, it was already dark. Jiang Can was thinking about Yan Shi, driving to the city on such a day, Jiang Can was also afraid of accidents on the road, so he took Yan Shi back to the coffee shop.

    All the clerks in the coffee shop had already left work, and Yan Shi was in a mess. He let Jiang Can take him wherever he went, and followed him wherever he went, and finally returned to the second floor of the coffee shop.

    Most of the food Jiang Can bought was semi-finished, but he still needed to go back and process it himself.

    As for Jiang Can, who has never cooked before, it takes a lot of effort to make semi-finished products.

    Yan Shi had been sitting on the carpet under the sofa in the living room. Although he was in a bad mood, he still heard Jiang Can's voice asking how to cook.

    Jiang Can was also anxious, why did he call Rongrong to ask, and even sent a video, but the things he made still looked like a mess.

    Fu Er was standing against the wall, Jiang Can was very helpless to himself, and he was still thinking about taking care of Yan Shi, but now, what qualifications do he have, he can't even cook well.

    The sliding door of the kitchen is transparent, so Yan Shi can see Jiang Can's appearance. Seeing Jiang Can's helpless appearance, Yan Shi hurriedly opened the door and entered the kitchen.

    When Jiang Can suddenly turned his head to look at Yan, a smile immediately appeared on his unhappy face:

    "Are you hungry? Wait for a while, I'll fix it soon."

    "I'm not hungry."

    Yan Shi said , while putting on the apron hanging by the side, skillfully prepared a few of the vegetables that Jiang Can bought quickly.

    Holding a plate in one hand, Yan Shi looked at Jiang Can who was quietly watching him cooking:

    "Don't be lazy, put the rest of the dishes on the table."

    "Yes, Lawyer Yan.

    " I watched Jiang Can make these semi-finished products, but after eating Yanshi's cooking this time, Jiang Can discovered that Rongrong's cooking was much worse than Yanshi's.

    He didn't have any appetite just now, but when he moved his chopsticks, Jiang Can couldn't stop.

    Yan Shi saw Jiang Can eating happily, and felt a little better, but he really couldn't eat, so he just drank beer after can on the side.

    Yan Shi didn't have much alcohol tolerance at all, and he would never drink if he could, because no one could take care of him, so Yan Shi was afraid of getting drunk.

    Now it is slightly different from before, as long as Jiang Can is around, Yan Shi doesn't seem to be so afraid of getting drunk.