Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Three days have passed since Jiang Can picked up Yan Shi from Jiang's villa.

    Perhaps because he found some of the feelings he had once had, Yan Shi's attitude towards Jiang Can has changed.

    In fact, the bigger reason may be that Sibo likes Jiang Can very much. Whenever Jiang Can comes back every day, Sibo will 100% not be looking for words. Of course, apart from going to bed at night, Sibo will still find time. his dad.

    Yan Shi skillfully put Sibo to sleep, took the dolls that Jiang Can brought from the second floor of the coffee shop, put one on each side of Sibo, and tiptoed out of the bedroom.

    Jiang Can sat on the carpet under the sofa, heard the sound of the bedroom door closing, and looked back.

    Seeing Yan Shi came out, Jiang Can smiled and waved to him, motioning for Yan Shi to come over quickly.

    Yan Shi stepped forward and sat down side by side with Jiang Can.

    Jiang Can hurriedly pulled the coffee table in front of her and Yan Shi, and took out all the things on it.

    "It's going to be cold if you don't come out. I'm still thinking about whether I should run to buy an oven or a microwave oven and send it over. Otherwise, I won't be able to heat it up after a while." The

    smell of grilled skewers wafted out. The taste is somewhat familiar.

    "Come and eat while it's hot, I'll get you a bottle of orange juice."

    Jiang Can took out all the skewers, trotted to the kitchen to get a drink, Yan Shi picked up a meat skewer and took a bite, unexpectedly found that this skewer It was the restaurant that Jiang Can always took him to eat two years ago.

    It's strange to say that, in fact, I have been to that store in the past two years, but the store was closed a few times in the first few times, saying that something happened in the boss's hometown, and they went back to their hometown.

    Later, I went again when I was talking, but I heard from the neighbors next to me that the chain store had closed down.

    Yan Shi could only leave the store with some regrets.

    Jiang Can came back with two bottles of orange juice, and unscrewed them when he thoughtfully replaced the words. Jiang Can was also very satisfied with the delicious food when he read the words:

    "How is it, the taste is still the same as before?"

    Yan Shi nodded, Jiang Can saw a sesame seed sticking to the corner of his mouth, reached out to take it off, and stuffed it into his mouth.

    When Yan Shi saw Jiang Can's action, he blushed involuntarily. Although he was very familiar with Jiang Can, Yan Shi still couldn't help being shy about her action.

    "Why, are you shy?"

    Jiang Can saw Yan Shi's actions, and Yan Shi gave her a blank look:

    "It's not a formality, but speaking of it, when did you buy this skewer? Didn't his family stop doing it? ?"

    Jiang Can rolled the skewer, asked this when he heard Yan Shi, and put down the stick in his hand.

    That chain store really quit, but Jiang Can always wanted to get back some old memories, so it took a lot of effort to find the original owner who moved.

    Jiang Can begged again and again. The boss used to know Jiang Can well. Seeing Jiang Can say so many good things, he re-roasted some for Jiang Can in his garage, and Jiang Can finally bought this skewer.

    "Of course I have my own way. If you make this trivial matter difficult, how can you still be your A, you say yes."

    Although Jiang Can said something funny, but when he heard it, he felt warm in his heart.

    "I always say indecent things all day. If Sibo learns to speak, it depends on how you educate him in the future."

    "Sibo is so young, how can he remember such words? Besides, a son talks like a mother What a normal thing, I think it's not bad."

    Yan Shi laughed, and Jiang Can heaved a long sigh of relief seeing him like this. The current relationship between the two has finally developed steadily, and this is enough.

    "By the way, Xiaoyan, let's talk about something serious. When we were in the villa, Dad told me to take care of our wedding. Do you have any suggestions? If you have any, please tell them. I will add them. , if not, I will do as I wish."

    Yan Shi pursed his lips and thought for a while, then turned to Jiang Can:

    "You can do whatever else you want, but I don't want the media and the public to make a fuss about our wedding. The cancellation of your engagement with the young master of the Shui family made headlines that day, and I felt very uncomfortable watching it."