Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Wang Chuanning and Guan Shaocheng raised their arms to cover their mouths and noses at the same time. Finally, Wang Chuanning couldn't bear the oppression of Jiang Can's pheromone and knelt down on the ground with one leg.

    With Jiang Can's powerful pheromone, the room was already full of waves, and when he spoke he wanted to go out uncontrollably. Fang Yang locked him in the room in a daze, and he walked out slowly step by step.

    I have to say that Jiang Can's pheromones are really powerful. If she is a good woman, Yan Shi can really entrust her to her for the rest of her life. But if the current incident is confirmed, it is impossible for Yan Shi and Jiang Can to be together up.

    "Jiang Can, are you sending out so many pheromones to suppress others, or to suppress Xiaoyan?"

    Fang Yang rolled his eyes and saw that there was also a stranger, Shaocheng, so he didn't mention Yanshi's child:

    "He With your current physical condition, do you think you can resist your pheromones?"

    Although Fang Yang's words fell into Guan Shaocheng's ears inconceivably, Guan Shaocheng also felt that an A at Yanshi could not resist Jiang Can's pheromones, but now this Guan Shaocheng didn't have time to think about this situation.

    Jiang Can couldn't calm down at first, but after hearing Fang Yang's words, he immediately received the pheromone.

    "Fang Yang, what happened? Xiaoyan is fine at home, why did he come back suddenly?"

    Looking at Jiang Can's appearance, he seemed to have no idea what happened, thinking that Yan said just now that he was Jiang Can's good friend With what he said inadvertently, Fang Yang turned his head to look at the stranger behind Jiang Can. If he guessed right, this person is the one named Guan Shaocheng.

    "Something must have happened, otherwise why would you run back without taking your phone? Jiang Can, I advise you not to ask, Xiaoyan won't see you for a while, so you go back first, I will take good care of him, Don't come here anymore."

    "Why?"

    Jiang Can was about to go crazy, when she left, Yan Shi and she were still immersed in the joy of having a baby, but when she received the phone call, everything changed.

    Jiang Can asked for clarification when she wanted to see Yan Yan, but no one gave her this chance.

    "No, I have to see Yanshi today."

    With few words, Jiang Can was ready to force his way. Knowing that he was no match for Jiang Can, Wang Chuanning was afraid that Fang Yang would be injured, so he got up and pulled Fang Yang into his arms.

    Jiang Can stepped into the room, saw Yan Shi's door was closed tightly, strode forward, Jiang Can opened the door and walked in.

    Yan Shi sat on the ground beside the bed with a pale face, and when he looked up at Jiang Can, he still couldn't help crying.

    Jiang Can stepped forward and knelt down, grabbing Yan Shi's shoulder:

    "What happened to Xiaoyan, what can you not tell me, if you insist on running back quietly, the doctor just told you to take a good rest, you Is this against yourself, or against me?"

    Jiang Can thought that he had never done anything to offend Yan Shi, but Yan Shi suddenly said goodbye in seconds, Jiang Can really couldn't understand.

    Knowing that pregnant people are sensitive, but Yan Shi is not such a person, Jiang Can can only ask.

    "You...you go."

    Seeing Jiang Can, Yan Shi immediately softened his heart, but Guan Shaocheng's every word was always floating in Yan Shi's mind, and Yan Shi couldn't control it if he didn't want to think about it.

    Now there is no definite evidence for everything, Yan Shi doesn't know how to face Jiang Can, let alone what to say to her.

    "Why why!"

    Jiang Can kept asking, Yan Shi finally broke out, pushed Jiang Can away, Yan Shi basically yelled:

    "Please let me go, I don't want to see you, I beg you Okay!"

    When the situation got out of control, the already aching lower abdomen became even more unbearable.

    Yan Shi covered his stomach and buried his head in his knees.

    Jiang Can always remembered the doctor's reminder, knowing that Yan Shi must be agitated, and he didn't dare to approach at all, and the words of one dead body and two lives reminded Jiang Can all the time.

    "Okay, okay, me, I'll just go first, don't get excited, don't get excited, I'll put your phone here for you, if you need anything, call me anytime, and I'll go."