Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Distress

    More than half an hour later, Qi Zhan came out of the office building and drove away, but Yan Shi did not come down for a long time.

    The sky is half dark now, which is really uncomfortable, but there are gusts of wind blowing with the smell of mud, which obviously means that it is going to rain.

    Jiang Can watched the people who had just been divided into three groups slowly gather together. They seemed to have discussed something, one of them stayed, and the rest all entered the office building of Ruifeng Office.

    That's the work of front and rear feet, Jiang Can looked at the man who was watching the wind downstairs with a cigarette in his mouth.

    Taking advantage of his effort to take out the lighter, Jiang Can quickly ran forward, snatched the cigarette from his mouth, raised his eyebrows at the man, walked around behind the man, and walked around from behind with his hand , grabbed the man's neck.

    "Who!" The

    sky was getting darker and Jiang Can's speed was so fast that the man didn't see clearly at all.

    "I'm just curious, there are some office workers here, who is it that provoked you gangsters."

    "Oh, I advise you to let me go, aren't you the owner of the coffee shop across the street? Indeed, You are stronger than the rest of us, but if you offend our boss, you will definitely be overwhelmed."

    "Your boss? Who is the big shot?"

    Finally, when he got to the point, Jiang Can asked, Who knew that this person looked well-developed limbs, but his brain was not as stupid as he imagined, and he refused to say even if he was bitten to death.

    Jiang Can calculated that the other four had been up there for a few minutes, and he really couldn't continue spending time with them.

    It was the same thunder and boom as the night when we first met Yan. Taking advantage of this skill, Jiang Can hit the man's neck with a knife, and the man passed out at that time.

    He hurriedly ran up to the second floor, and as soon as he arrived at the entrance of Ruifeng Office, Jiang Can heard the sound of something falling on the ground again.

    A pheromone smell belonging to Yan Shi suddenly gushed out of the office in large quantities, and Jiang Can ran in without hesitation.

    The door of Yanshi's office was tightly closed, and Jiang Can checked that there was no one else in the office. Stepping forward, Jiang Can kicked the door of Yanshi's office open.

    Obviously, the people inside did not expect to appear here suddenly. After a few people reacted, they directly shook their fists at Jiang Can.

    Jiang Can was arranged by her family to learn this and that when she was young, and she started to learn Sanda with her father when she was three years old.

    In fact, an A has been strong since birth. Even if Jiang Can didn't learn Sanda, his own excellent genes alone are more than enough to deal with the fat people in front of him.

    However, for things like fighting, you still need to find someone to compete with. Jiang Can, who has been a coffee shop owner for so long, is not as good as before.

    What could have been solved in two or three strokes took several minutes. Although several big men were successfully brought down by Jiang Can, the corners of Jiang Can's lips were also sullen.

    Just now when Jiang Can was arguing with them and saw something wrong, he was suddenly distracted and was punched.

    Licking the wound on the corner of his mouth with the tip of his tongue, the fishy and sweet taste instantly filled his mouth. Jiang Can spat out the bloodshot saliva in disgust. In order not to dirty the office, Jiang Can deliberately spat on a man who was lying on the ground .

    Jiang Can squatted down in front of Yan Shi who had just been forced into a corner by these men.

    I didn't know what to say when I spoke, I curled up in the corner, trembling non-stop.

    Jiang Can pushed Yan Shi's shoulder, and Yan Shi looked up at Jiang Can like a frightened puppy.

    It was good that he didn't raise his head when he said it, but when he raised his head, all the pheromones in his body seemed to radiate, and they all fell on Jiang Can.

    Because of these people, Jiang Can took off his restraint bracelet when he went downstairs. Although Jiang Can never messed around, is there any A who can bear the smell of his favorite pheromone?

    Jiang Can's eyes were instantly filled with bloodshot eyes, and his breathing became more and more rapid.

    Yan Shi didn't react just now, until he smelled the familiar lime mint smell, Yan Shi's mind cleared up a little, because he remembered in his heart that this smell was safe.

    Xu was subconsciously looking for a place that would bring him a sense of security, Yan Shi rushed into Jiang Can's arms and put his arms around Jiang Can's neck.