Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Love Breakfast

    Because of what Jiang Can said yesterday, Yan Shi didn't sleep well all night. He was somewhat looking forward to Jiang Can picking him up for work, but this kind of thing never even happened in Yan Shi's dream.

    Yan Shi was pretending to be A, but in fact he still had Xiao O's heart in his heart. He wanted to be pampered and loved by others, but he had been pretending to be other to protect himself.

    Seeing Jiang Can's gentle smile, the corners of Yan Shi's mouth rose uncontrollably for a few days.

    This was the first time Jiang Can smiled from the bottom of her heart when she saw Yan. Although the smile was shallow, she really thought it was very pretty.

    Chao Yanshi beckoned, and Yanshi quickened his pace and got into the car.

    Once yesterday, when Jiang Can was fastening his seat belt for Yan Shi, Yan Shi avoided it without panicking. However, when Jiang Can approached, he obviously felt the nervousness of Yan Shi, after all, his breath became very short.

    Jiang Can took out the breakfast he bought from the back seat and waved it in front of Yan Shi like asking for credit:

    "Haven't you had breakfast yet? There are no good restaurants in your company. I bought fried dough sticks and soy milk from the one I always ate. , and the newly baked tea eggs, you can eat them while they are hot."

    Putting the things into Yan Shi's hands, Jiang Can was afraid of delaying time on the road, so he drove directly to the suburbs.

    Yan Shi held the breakfast Jiang Can bought with one hand, touched the bento box in his bag with the other hand, and pursed his lips.

    He thought that Jiang Can hadn't noticed his little trick, but Jiang Can was very careful and found out right away.

    "Your briefcase is bulging just now. Is there anything in it?"

    Jiang Can asked, but Yan Shi suddenly blushed:

    "No, it's nothing..."

    Throwing the bag behind indiscriminately, Started to eat breakfast. Yan Shi usually doesn't have the habit of eating breakfast, and he's used to living a rough life alone.

    After eating such a hot thing today, I feel a sense of satisfaction that I have never felt before.

    Because the drive was not close, Yan Shi fell asleep unknowingly not long after eating.

    The sound of even breathing could be heard very clearly in the car. When Jiang Can turned his head to look at the words of the sleeping Zhengxiang, he couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth.

    About half an hour later, Jiang Can's car stopped under the office building. When she gently pushed Yan, Yan Shi suddenly woke up.

    "You sleep quite soundly. If you haven't slept enough, go to sleep on the second floor of my lunch break. Don't delay work." "You     're not

    too sleepy, so don't bother."

He unbuttoned his seat belt and wanted to get out of the car, but after opening the door, he still hesitated.

    "You...have you had breakfast too?"

    Jiang Can bought food for one person in the morning, thinking that she might have finished eating, but she still didn't give up, so she asked.

    "I'm used to drinking coffee in the morning, so I'll go back to the store and eat something else later."

    Hearing this, Yan Shi hesitated for a moment, but finally took out the bento box from his briefcase and stuffed it into Jiang Can's arms Finally, as if fleeing, he quickly stepped into the gate of the office building without even closing the car door.

    Jiang Can looked down at the transparent bento box in his hand, where lay two very healthy sandwiches.

    Jiang Can laughed out loud by himself, seeing that Yan Shi did it himself, Jiang Can shook his head dotingly, Yan Shi is really not a person who can express.

    Taking out his mobile phone, Jiang Can sent a thank you emoji to Yan Shi on WeChat, then picked up the lunch box, and kissed it heavily.