Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Lawyer Is My Friend

    Jiang Can doesn't particularly like desserts, but when Rongrong is in the shop, he always steals some.

    Every time she steals food, Jiang Can knows all about it, but because Rong Rong is a shop assistant who followed her early in the morning, and she is a little o, Jiang Can treats her like a little sister, so she pretends not to know.

    Jiang Can thought, since they are also Omega, the taste of Yanshi should also like these sweet things.

    The two sat at the table facing each other, the piece of cake in front of Jiang Can hadn't touched a bite, but Yanming had already eaten two pieces.

    At the beginning, Yan Shi was polite and refused to eat it, but Jiang Can lied to him that he had brought it up, and it would not be sold tomorrow if it was dried up, but finally Yan Shi ate it.

    But it can be seen that Yan Shi should be just as Jiang Can guessed, he likes sweets very much.

    Jiang Can brought up a total of three yuan, because she didn't really want to eat it, thinking that she would definitely feel tired of eating two yuan this evening, so she just took one to pretend.

    But Yan Shi seemed to be still unsatisfied after eating two pieces, Jiang Can reached out and took the empty plate in front of Yan Shi aside, and pushed his own cake over.

    "You eat, I'm going to get a cup of coffee."

    Jiang Can got up and went into the kitchen. Although there was nothing to eat in her house, there were many types of coffee.

    Other people’s kitchens are filled with all kinds of pots and pans, but Jiang Can’s house has a whole set of coffee machines besides a frying pan.

    Grinding the coffee beans skillfully, Jiang Can was just about to put the ground beans into the coffee machine when Yan Shi who didn't know when appeared and snatched them away.

    "Hey, what are you doing?"

    "Drinking coffee at night is not good for sleep."

    "But I'm hungry."

    Jiang Can often suffers from insomnia, which is also because she drinks too much coffee, but Jiang Can is a heavy coffee addict Or, not being able to drink when she wanted to, compared to sleeping, that would really kill her.

    "eat cake."

    "That stuff doesn't taste good, and... I'm losing weight."

    Jiang Can said very calmly, but when Yan Shi heard it, he looked at her suspiciously.

    Jiang Can is about 17 meters and 10 meters tall, and looks like a hundred catties at most. Although he is an A, he is as thin as a hemp stick, and he needs to lose weight for this figure.

    Yan Shi shook his head speechlessly, put the coffee out of Jiang Can's reach, turned on the gas stove and took out the eggs, Yan Shi started the pan and brushed with oil, within a few minutes, two poached eggs came out.

    Yan Shi found white sugar, because he likes to eat sweet, so he usually puts sugar in fried eggs at home.

    But when he was about to sprinkle it, Yan Shi remembered that Jiang Can said that the cake was not delicious, so he guessed that she might not like sweet things.

    And Yan Shi noticed in Jiang Can's shop today that Jiang Can drank three cups in the afternoon, two of which were pure black coffee, and one was also sugar-free oolong tea.