Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Yan Shi turned around, pushed his black-rimmed glasses, nodded, stretched out his hand and said,

    "Hello."

    Although Guan Shaocheng also owns a shop and is the owner, his personality is not so easy to get acquainted with strangers .

    Looking down at the hand of the next words, Guan Shaocheng did not shake hands with him.

    Guan Shaocheng had secretly liked Jiang Can for so many years, and suddenly someone who asked Jiang Can to give him a suit directly, Guan Shaocheng naturally didn't have a good face to talk to.

    "What's your relationship with Xiaocan?"

    Guan Shaocheng turned around and opened the shop door, asking.

    Yan Shi thought, since Guan Shaocheng has the key to Jiang Can's store, he must be a very good friend.

    "It's just acquaintances. Our office is opposite Boss Jiang's shop. We usually come to buy coffee."

    Guan Shaocheng raised his eyebrows. This man didn't even admit that he was friends with Jiang Can. It seemed that he didn't treat Jiang Can either. Do you have any other thoughts.

    Knowing that Yan Shi is a lawyer, looking at Yan Shi's appearance, he doesn't look like a top-notch lawyer. An ordinary lawyer has nothing to lose. But he was wearing glasses when talking, so he should look good.

    Most likely, Jiang Can took a fancy to this point. After all, Guan Shaocheng knew that Jiang Can liked good-looking men.

    As far as it was said, Jiang Can probably just fell in love with him on a whim, not to mention Jiang Can's character, with the two A's together, Jiang Can will definitely not be the one who suffers.

    Guan Shaocheng himself is a male A, what does male A think in his heart, how can Guan Shaocheng not know?

    Waiting for Jiang Can to get in touch with the lawyer in front of him, but he refused to let Jiang Can go. If Jiang Can wants to fight hard, he will just break up.

    Guan Shaocheng laughed and opened the store door.

    Going up to the second floor one after the other, Guan Shaocheng unlocked it with his fingerprint and went in. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the mobile phone on the shoe rack.

    He reached out to take it, but Guan Shaocheng didn't let Yanshi in. Turning around, Guan Shaocheng handed over his mobile phone:

    "This suit of yours is a high-end order from our family. It is the only one in the world. Although it is not tailor-made for you, it seems that you look good in it.

    " Taking the phone, Wei Wei was a little surprised, he always thought that Qi Zhan had prepared the clothes.

    Since this dress is a special order from Jiang Can's friend's store, and Jiang Can said to go out for business this morning, the clothes must have been sent by Jiang Can.     Yan Shi

    blinked, with an unnatural expression:

    "Very, very good, please make this trip, I, let's go first."

It's a good thing

    that Guan Shaocheng's pheromones are deliberately emitted from his body, and he can hardly breathe when he is so stressed.

    Before he could finish his breath, Yan Shi dialed Jiang Can's phone.

    There was a lot of fun with Jiang Can and the staff. This time, before the phone rang three times, Jiang Can saw an unfamiliar local number calling again. He guessed that it was almost time. It must have been called by Yan Shi, so he answered it directly. stand up.