Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    A thin layer of cold sweat oozed from Guan Shaocheng's forehead, and Jiang Can's eyes were as sharp as a falcon's. He had done something wrong in the first place, and of course he couldn't stand being treated like this by Jiang Can.

    "Well, I almost don't remember that matter. If you don't tell me today, I won't remember it at all, let alone how to tell others."

    Guan Shaocheng has a problem, his eyes will wander around when he tells a lie, and this is what he is now look.

    Jiang Can and Guan Shaocheng have known each other for not a day or two, of course he knows what is wrong with Guan Shaocheng.

    "Oh~ then I'm leaving."

    He didn't say anything, Jiang Can already noticed that Guan Shaocheng was playing tricks in the middle, and it's good if he can't figure it out now, at least Guan Shaocheng did it, and it has nothing to do with Jiang Yan's mother and son.

    Walking outside the gate of the Jiang family's villa, Jiang Can took a long breath, and was about to press the doorbell, probably because someone saw Jiang Can's figure from the surveillance, and saw Jiang's Yuan Nai jogging out of the villa .     The door of Jiang

    's house opened, and Yuan Nai stepped forward:

    "Miss, I saw you on the surveillance camera just now, and I thought it was my fault. I didn't expect you to really come back?"

Jue Jue, everyone thought Jiang Can would never come back, but today Jiang Can came back suddenly, no wonder Yuan Nai was so surprised.

    Without giving Jiang Can a chance to speak, Yuan Nai smiled and said,

    "Director Jiang is still waiting for my reply inside, you can go in with me."

    Yuan Nai didn't respond at all when he met Jiang Can last time. This time he changed his normal routine and was very warm to Jiang Can. Although Yuan Nai is young, he is an old man beside Jiang's father. Yuan Nai is older than Jiang Can, like Jiang Can's elder brother.

    Jiang Can nodded, without saying anything, turned around and glanced at Guan Shaocheng's car, raised his hand and waved, even though Guan Shaocheng caused this incident, Jiang Can was angry from the bottom of his heart, but his only friend for many years, Jiang Can was still a little reluctant.

    Guan Shaocheng held the steering wheel tightly until he saw Jiang Can enter Jiang's house, then drove away like crazy.

    Jiang Can entered Jiang's house, looked at the familiar house, and felt a little emotional in his heart. If he hadn't come back because of Yan Shi this time, he might never have the chance to come in again in this life.

    Jiang's father is a nostalgic person. This house was bought by the Jiang family when Jiang Can was a child. Although it has been renovated later, some of Jiang's mother's furnishings have not been touched.

    Jiang Can hated Jiang's father because he hated him, but when Jiang's mother was around, Jiang's father treated her well.

    He walked directly towards Jiang's father's study, but Jiang Can still met the person he least wanted to meet. Compared to Jiang Yan, Jiang Can dislikes his stepmother 'Bai Yuting' even more.

    Bai Yuting obviously didn't expect to see Jiang Can here, and she was so surprised that she couldn't manage her expression anymore. You know, Bai Yuting's best way to control Jiang's father's heart is to be indifferent to emotions.

    "Little...Xiao Can?"

    Bai Yuting still couldn't believe her eyes, and tried to call Jiang Can. Although Jiang Can still looked the same as before, the aura exuding from her body was quite different from before.

    Jiang Can didn't have self-confidence before, it was because he was in such a family, which made Jiang Can feel that he was useless. Now that he has moved out and has his own shop, although the shop doesn't make much money, Jiang Can is good at managing money. Even if he can't compare with Jiang's family, the level of well-off and above is completely enough.

    "It's been a long time since I saw you. Aunt Bai is still so energetic. No wonder Mr. Jiang still loves you so much."

    Jiang Can would never say such things in the past. Bai Yuting was taken aback when she heard this, but Jiang Can strode directly to the study without giving her a chance to react.

    Yuan Nai knocked lightly on the door twice, and opened it directly to go in. Before Jiang Canlin went in, he looked back at Bai Yuting who was staring at him, and sneered at the corner of his mouth.

    After watching Jiang Can enter the study, Bai Yuting took a long breath, and immediately took out her mobile phone to send Jiang Yan a message:

    'Jiang Can is back. '