Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The relationship is getting closer

    Jiang Can suddenly realized, seeing Yan Shi's aggrieved appearance, Jiang Can laughed angrily.

    What makes me angry is that I can't speak with my brain. I know that I don't feel safe when I speak, but I don't pay attention to it. The smile is that Jiang Can thinks Yan Shi is really too cute now.

    Pulling Yan Shi to the living room, Jiang Can let him sit on the sofa, and Jiang Can turned around and sat on the coffee table.

    Jiang Can held Yan Shi's hands with both hands, and sighed softly:

    "It's all my fault, don't be angry with me. I'm really used to being single for so many years. But I haven't forgotten to The matter of picking you up, you are the person I put on top of my heart, how can I forget about your matter.

    Didn’t you say that Fang Yang will not come back recently, so I’m thinking about letting you live on the second floor of my coffee shop for a while. It’s not that no one has come back.”

    Although Jiang Can doesn’t like to talk, she thinks she is an eloquent person, but she feels embarrassed after she finished her clumsy explanation.

    "Oh, that's not what I mean. I mean, I just want to spend more time with you and drive you back. It's such a long road. While I'm driving, I just want to keep my eyes on you. I'm afraid of danger on the road. But if you like the house here ,

    then I'm not afraid of anything, we can come back here every day."

    Jiang Can's words didn't convey the meaning, but it made Yan Shi laugh out loud, watching Jiang Can busy explaining Yan Shi knew that she really put herself at ease.

    "Okay, okay, I understand what you mean, you sit here and wait for me, I will cook for you."

    Yan Shi is not a narrow-minded person, and he can clearly see Jiang Can's sincerity. Yan Shi feels that he is completely There is no need to hold on to such a trivial matter.

    Yan Shi got up on the front foot, and Jiang Can followed him on the back foot. Yan Shi scratched his head in confusion:

    "You can't help, you can rest on the sofa, I can do it by myself."

    "You can, I can't, what I said is true, I want to be with you all the time, my eyes stop on you, and I don't want to move away for a second.

    I'll just watch you cook, I Talking with you will definitely not affect your normal performance of cooking skills."

    Yan Shi was delighted, he had seen such scenes in TV dramas many times, and he was very envious of the relationship between the two protagonists on TV.

    Now that such a beautiful thing has to happen to me, I couldn't help raising the corners of my mouth when I spoke, but I still said:

    "Then it's up to you~"

    Jiang Can is like a follower, not a particularly big open kitchen Wherever Yanshi goes, she will follow.

    Jiang Can has good eyesight. Although he doesn't know how to cook, Jiang Can will reach out to help with cooking. But after helping a few times, Yan Shi ordered Jiang Can not to do anything, the reason was that he wanted to cook a meal for Jiang Can himself.

    The meal time was already past, because several dishes were prepared at the time, so it was about three o'clock, and a table of dishes was ready.

    Jiang Can was so hungry at this time that her stomach was hurting, she kept silent, and when she saw Yan Shi served the last soup, Jiang Can pulled Yan Shi to sit at the dining table for the first time.