Chapter 99

Chapter 99 Jiang Can Talks to Yan Shi, Heart...

    Jiang Can spoke to Yan Shi, his heart was beating so fast that it was about to jump out of his mouth.

    But Jiang Can still didn't want to let Yan Shi know too much about such things, lest he worry too much.

    Half a month later, Yan Shi originally wanted to bring Sibo back, but thinking about his current situation, Yan Shi couldn't make up his mind, so he simply told Jiang Can.

    Yan Shi and the child are separated for such a long time, I am afraid that I can't think about it.

    At first Jiang Can didn't know that Yan Shi wanted to be alone with him for a while, but later Yan Shi drank some wine and blurted out the matter, Jiang Can then knew that it was Yan Shi deliberately The child was sent away.

    If Yan Shi and Si Bo were the only ones at home every day, even if Jiang Can sent someone to protect them in secret, it's hard to say where Jiang Yan's mother and son's hands would reach.

    So the safest place right now is under Father Jiang's nose.

    Although Father Jiang doesn't seem to care about anything now, the words "old, treacherous, cunning" are vividly expressed in Father Jiang.

    "Xiaoyan, why don't I pick up Sibo with you, and you go back to the villa. I'll tell Dad, let auntie send you to your room for dinner, and you don't have to always meet with Dad and Bai Yuting.

    Now I I don't know what they will do in the dark, but in Jiang's house, I don't think Jiang Yan's mother and son dare to do anything, after all, they have their father watching over them."

    Yan Shi thought for a while, and finally nodded. Although Yan Shi felt a little uncomfortable in Jiang's house, it was more comforting than Sibo. These are nothing to Yan Shi.

    "Then I'll call Dad first, you pack up your things, and we'll go back to the villa after Sibo."

    More than three hours later, Jiang Can's family of three entered Jiang's house. Jiang's father sat in the living room and waited. When he saw Jiang Can holding the child in one hand and Yan in the other, he stood up on a golden crutch.

    "Dad, are you waiting here on purpose?"

    While Jiang Can was talking, he saw Bai Yuting and Jiang Yan walking down from the second floor on the next stairs.

    Seeing Jiang Yan here, Jiang Can felt that this was something new. But looking at Jiang Yan's still arrogant look, Jiang Can despised him very much.

    Now that Rongrong's investigation is almost inseparable, just wait for some people to show their feet and get caught, and then see how Jiang Yan's mother and son are still doing evil.

    "Yo, Xiao Can and Yan Shi are back."

    "Well... isn't Jiang Yan also at home?"

    Bai Yuting's eccentric tone made Jiang Can very uncomfortable, but she didn't want to tolerate it now, so she didn't answer, Father Jiang He would say that Jiang Can didn't respect his elders, so he responded and directly changed the topic to Jiang Yan.

    Sure enough, Father Jiang looked up and his face sank: "When did Jiang     Yan

    come back? It's working hours now, you shouldn't be in the company, why did you come home?"

Panicked, Bai Yuting tugged on Bai Yuting's sleeve, and Bai Yuting quickly explained for Jiang Yan:

    "I'm not feeling well today, so I called Xiao Yan to come back, and I want him to accompany me to the hospital. We're going now, I just watched Xiao Can come back when he was giving the speech.

    Besides, Xiao Can is not in the company either, so there shouldn’t be anything busy in the company, right?”

    Father Jiang snorted heavily. The last time Jiang Can sent Bai Yuting and Li Qian After telling Jiang's father about the matter, Jiang's father became more defensive towards Bai Yuting.

    What's more, Jiang Can has recently sent Jiang's father a lot of evidence, and the company's finances have also seen some loopholes recently, which has something to do with Li Qian.

    "I'm not feeling well and I told my aunt that I can't go to the hospital with you because there are so many people in the family? Xiaocan came back because she wanted to send Yanshi and Sibo off. She called me in advance and will go back to the company in a while.

    Besides, can the nature of Jiang Yan's work be compared with Jiang Can's? You mother can't always spoil him like this. If you don't go to the company on time in the future, all the cards will be suspended for you. See if you can't continue to do business. "