Chapter 98

Chapter 98 White Lies

    Yan Shi was scared today, so he slept for a long time at noon and didn't fall asleep. Jiang Can looked at him like this, and he was not in the mood to deal with the company's affairs.

    He simply became self-willed and left the company in the afternoon with his words. Thinking of going home was useless, so Jiang Can took Yan Shi to his coffee shop.

    As soon as I entered the store, I was greeted with the smell of coffee, and the clerk greeted me warmly. When Rong Rong saw Jiang Can, he immediately said in surprise,

    "Oh, boss, why do you have time to come here today?" The

    coffee shop was changed because place, so now the passenger flow is many times more than before. At the beginning, Jiang Can's coffee shop staff were too busy at all, but later Rong Rong hired a lot of new people.

    Most of the people who are busy in the front are newcomers, and the old people in the coffee shop usually make coffee in the back, so the clerks don't know Jiang Can at all.

    "Come here quickly."

    Rongrong came out from the bar, beckoning to the new employees in the store. The new employees immediately ran forward, and Rongrong introduced them formally:

    "This is our big boss behind the scenes. Although she seldom comes to the store, she is our real boss. You will not be here in the future." Doubt, this store is mine now."

    Jiang Can chuckled lightly and said nothing, seeing Rongrong's leadership talent, Jiang Can was very satisfied.

    "Okay, let's go to work."

    With a wave of his hand, Rong Rong immediately turned around and put Jiang Can's arm on him, and smiled at Yan Shi.

    Sitting at a table with Jiang Can and Yan Shi, Rong Rong said,

    "Boss, what do you want to drink, iced Americano and orange juice?"

    "I want a latte, Xiao Yan..."

    "Lemonade."

    "Okay , I'll be here right away."

    Rongrong was extremely quick, and quickly brought up what Jiang Can and the others wanted.

    "Boss, why do you have time to come here today? I read the news and said that your company has recently added a lot of projects. Shouldn't you be very busy?

    " I have some time, so I came here. By the way, Rong Rong, I want to see the latest accounts."

    Jiang Can has 100% trust in Rong Rong, and it is actually a cover to say that he needs to see the accounts.

    Rong Rong nodded, Jiang Can got up, and said to Yan Shi:

    "Xiaoyan, let me go and see, you sit for a while, I'll be back later."

    Yan Shi nodded, Jiang Can followed Rong Rong into the bar .

    It seemed that the two of them were using the ordering machine to check the accounts, but in fact, Jiang Can was just gesturing with his hands.

    "Rongrong, there is something I need someone I trust to help me. I used to have Guan Shaocheng who could help me, but you also know exactly what happened. Now you are the only one who can help me and I can trust. It is ."

    Rongrong looked at Jiang Can's serious face, and became serious:

    "Boss, don't worry, you can tell me anything, as long as I can do it, I will help you to the end."

    Jiang Can took out his mobile phone After sending the information of Bai Yuting's lover to Rongrong, he leaned into Rongrong's ear and talked for a while.

    Rong Rong nodded again and again, and Jiang Can stood up straight:

    "Boss, don't worry, this matter is easy, let me handle it."

    "Okay, I will send some people to help you, but don't let them You know too much. Xiaoyan's safety, and the future of our Jiang family, half of it is on your shoulders."

    After Jiang Can finished speaking, he returned to Yanshi and sat down next to him. Yan Shi had just been watching Jiang Can and Rongrong whispering secretly, and when Jiang Can came back, Yan Shi couldn't control his curiosity immediately.

    "What did you and Rongrong say? Seeing how serious your expressions are, if there is something going on, you can't keep it from me."

    "Didn't there be a new boy among our assistants? He's about the same age as Rongrong, and he's still an A. I think that boy is a nice guy. Thinking that Rongrong is still single, I want to be old again. See Let’s see if we can pull this red line.”