Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Indeed, as Guan Shaocheng said, the property of the Guan family is much stronger than that of the Shui family. Although Guan Shaocheng is a dude, he does not easily provoke troubles and is not afraid of troubles. After all, Guan Shaocheng can afford to offend the Shui family.

    Guan Shaocheng's car drove to the suburbs, Jiang Can's brows became more and more tight, and a voice in her heart told her that the destination they went to today might be an extremely familiar place.

    Sure enough, ten minutes later, the car stopped in front of Jiang Can's coffee shop.

    This store Jiang Can has already sold out, because he has no experience in multi-management, after all, the store in the city center is getting bigger and bigger, and Jiang Can has gone abroad, so it is really hard to tell him to take care of him.

    Although Jiang Can was a bit reluctant at the beginning, but everything happened too fast, and Jiang Can had no choice but to endure the pain.

    Now the store has reopened, but what Jiang Can didn't expect was that the store still sells coffee.

    The mellow flavor of cappuccino wafts out of the shop, which is very similar to the smell of pheromone. Before Guan Shaocheng and the others could get out of the car, Jiang Can took a step ahead and entered the shop by a ghost.

    "Welcome, what do you need?" The

    clerk's voice came from the bar. This store is different from Jiang Can's previous store. This store belongs to the semi-self-service style. Nobody cares anymore.

    The people at the bar blocked him tightly, but Jiang Can could tell that the man was definitely not Yan Shi, but the voice of that man was somewhat familiar to Jiang Can, but he couldn't remember it.

    Quickly walking to the bar, Jiang Can finally saw the person inside, it was none other than Fang Yang, Yan Shi's only friend who never left.

    Seeing Jiang Can, Fang Yang enthusiastically carried out the customer's smile and froze on his face. Maybe it was because there was no customer ordering for a long time, and he had been waiting behind to grind the coffee. Yan Shi finally couldn't hold back, and asked in a slightly louder voice:

    "What's the matter, Fang Yang, has the new customer ordered? What would he like to drink?"

    "I want a cappuccino..."

    Jiang Can's voice was a little hoarse, and when he heard Jiang Can's voice, he was so shocked that he couldn't react for a long time.

    Fang Yang turned around and went into the operating room at the back. When he saw Yan Shi who was staying where he was, he shook him:

    "Xiaoyan, Jiang, Jiang Can is back."

    Tears rolled in Yan Shi's eyes, and he glanced at Fang Yang. Sometimes some dare not show their heads.

    At this moment, Wang Chuanning came down from the second floor, holding a crying child in his arms.

    While coaxing him, Wang Chuanning asked for help:

    "Xiaoyan, come and see Xiao Sibo, I have tried all the methods, but I can't coax him well, is there something wrong with him, come and see. Hearing the

    child's incessant crying, Yan Shi, who was hiding behind, finally came out.

    Without the courage to look at Jiang Can, Yan Shi went straight to the stairs and picked up the child.

    Maybe it was because of the father's taste, the child was coaxed twice by Yan Shi, but he stopped crying.

    Jiang Can watched this scene from the side. The child looked more than one year old. Although he was still young, he looked very much like Yan Shi. Needless to say, Jiang Can also knew that this child was the child he and Yan Shi had met back then.

    "Xiao, Xiaoyan, I'm back."

    Jiang Can spoke without confidence, holding the child and turning his back to Jiang Can, his shoulders trembled.

    Fang Yang frowned and looked at these two people, and cast his eyes for help to Guan Shaocheng who was not far away. Guan Shaocheng shook his head helplessly. Now that the one who met was finally seen, the rest of them can't help much.

    Calling Fang Yang and Wang Chuanning, Guan Shaocheng and the others emptied out the few people in the coffee shop, and left with Shuili.

    Originally, Shui Li wanted to see more about the kind of man Jiang Can liked, but Guan Shaocheng didn't give him the chance.

    Yan Shi noticed that everyone had left, and slowly walked up to the second floor, Jiang Can hurriedly followed.

    The decoration on the second floor was the same as when Jiang Can lived in the past, without any change. Yan Shi sent the sleeping child in his arms back to the bedroom, and after a long time, he finally came out to face Jiang Can.