Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Jiang Can was not willing to refuse when Yan Shi appeared, but the doctor's confession was not a joke, as Jiang Can always wanted to give up.

    "Xiaoyan, you still listen to me on this matter. The first three months are the most important thing, not to mention that it is difficult for a man to conceive a baby. You can rest at home for three months. After three months, as long as you are healthy, I will let you You go to work, do you think this is okay?"

    Yan Shi is not a coquettish and unreasonable person, listening to Jiang Can's words and thinking about the doctor's explanation, although Yan Shi was a little reluctant, he still obeyed.

    The decoration of the coffee shop is still in progress, and Jiang Can really cannot be left there. In other words, there is also a need for someone to take care of him here.

    Although the quarrel with Guan Shaocheng last time was a little unpleasant, but after all, we are still good friends since childhood. Jiang Can can't trust others, but he trusts Guan Shaocheng.

    Jiang Can dialed Guan Shaocheng's phone, and it was answered in no time as usual:

    "Why, it's so sweet with your little boyfriend, and you still remember me, a friend who grew up together?"

    Guan Shaocheng's words were very sour, but listen With his tone, Jiang Can knew that he should not be angry anymore.

    "I have something serious to talk to you about."

    "You can talk about it, but if it's about asking me to help with the Jiang family, don't mention it. My dad found out about what happened last time, so he gave me a good reprimand. Our family really can’t afford to offend your father. It’s

    just like that before, if I help you against the family, my card will be suspended, and that will really kill me.”

    “Okay, don’t be there It’s a miserable sale. I do need you to help, but it has nothing to do with the Jiang family. Yan Shi’s health has not been very good recently, and the hospital said he couldn’t do without someone.

    So I want you to come and help him, I’m in the city There is a new coffee shop in the district, and I really can’t get away from it. Yanshi’s side, if someone else comes over, I’m not at ease.”

    "Small matter, where are you now? I'll go there right away. If you don't need anything, I'll buy it and take it with you."

    More than half an hour later, Guan Shaocheng arrived at Jiang Can's house in downtown.

    Jiang Can never invited Guan Shaocheng to this house. Although Jiang Can didn't ask Guan Shaocheng to buy anything on the phone just now, Guan Shaocheng still bought a lot.

    After entering the room and looking around at Jiang Can's house, Guan Shaocheng sighed:

    "Your house is much better decorated than the second floor in the suburbs. I see that the building next to you is still for sale. I will buy a set later. It depends on you." Let’s decorate this.”

    “Sure, I’ll send you the designer’s WeChat account when I have time, and Yan Shi fell asleep inside, so don’t disturb him.

    I just told him that you would spend time with him, and you can eat whatever you want. Order takeaway, no problem, just ask the chef to come back to do it, my card is on the coffee table, use it as you like.” The

    shop was so urgent that it took Jiang Can away for several hours, and the work had stopped there, and the workers were in a hurry no.

    Rongrong's phone call came in again. After Jiang Can picked it up, he quickly put on his shoes and left the house.

    The footsteps finally disappeared in the corridor, Guan Shaocheng suppressed his smile, walked to the door of the bedroom, and gently pushed the door open.

    Yan Shi didn't sleep very well, and when he heard the sound of the door opening, Yan Shi opened his eyes.

    When Yan Shi saw Guan Shaocheng, he quickly sat up:

    "Mr. Guan, you are here."

    Guan Shaocheng nodded, opened the door and walked in.

    "Lawyer Yan is usually in good health, but he's sick after all. You look so pale, but you have to take good care of your body.

    Jiang Can said to see what you want to eat, let me make some for you, my craft Let’s talk about it so-so, so we won’t order takeout.”

    When Yan Shi heard it, he couldn’t let Guan Shaocheng serve him, although Jiang Can said that he could use it casually, but Guan Shaocheng was at least a young master of the group, and Yan Shi didn’t dare to use him.

    "No, no, I'm not hungry yet, but it's almost lunch time. Xiao Guan always wants to eat something, so I'll trouble you to make it yourself. I'm really not feeling well, and I want to lie down for a while."