Chapter 101

Chapter 101 Arranged

    "Now the doctor doesn't let too many people in. There are still many steps to prepare for the operation. I know what the bosses are thinking, but this is a hospital after all. We are really not suitable for so many people here.

    Why don't you go back first, After the operation, I will call everyone one by one to report that they are safe, and everyone should go back and wait for Tiexin first, and you can’t leave people in the company.”

    Because there are so many people, even though everyone is very quiet, they are melted together, and the voices are still the same. Noisy.

    What's more, there is really no need for so many people here, so Jiang Can said this.

    Jiang Can's words have already been said, and the high-level executives have heard the meaning of the words. Of course, no one really wants to stay here.

    Watching the senior executives leave one by one, when Guan Zixin was about to leave, Jiang Can said,

    "Zixin, the HR department shouldn't be very busy, right? You can stay and help me run around." The

    other senior executives, Jiang Can couldn't believe it either, only this Guan Zixin had friendship with Jiang Can. When Guan Zixin heard this, he immediately nodded in agreement. After all, after Jiang Can returned to the company, Guan Zixin also received a lot of benefits from her.

    Everyone left, only Li Qian was left, Jiang Can saw that he hadn't left yet, so he stepped forward.

    "Mr. Li, is your car not here? How about I have someone take you back?"

    Although Li Qian looked at Jiang Can, he kept turning to Bai Yuting from the corner of his eye.

    "Ah, no, the car is waiting outside. I think there is nothing wrong with the finance side, and you don't have a man here. Jiang Yan doesn't see anyone right now, so I want to stay and help."

    "No, no, thank you very much. My fiancé and some friends of mine will come over to help later, so I won't bother you."

    Jiang Can has already issued an order to evict guests, and it is not good for Li Qian to stay:

    "In that case, I have time at any time, if Director Jiang needs anything, Deputy Director Jiang can call me at any time, and I will come right away, including at night."

    "Okay."

    Jiang Can personally sent Li Qian out of the ward, and when she came back, Bai Yuting was still crying and wiping her tears.

    "Aunt Ting, why don't I ask someone to take you home first, we can't help you at this time, and you will be here when you have surgery in the afternoon."

    When Bai Yuting heard this, she quickly wiped her tears:

    "You Dad looks like this, how can I leave? But it’s already noon now, why don’t I go back and cook some food for you and Zixin before coming over, takeaway is still not very nutritious after all.”

    Bai Yuting said that she couldn’t leave, but Still looking for an excuse to leave, there must be something going on here. Li Qian just left, it seems that Bai Yuting has some plans.

    "That's fine, Zixin, help me take Aunt Ting back."

    "Okay."

    Zixin stepped forward to help Bai Yuting up, and the two left the ward. Seeing that everyone was gone, Jiang Can pushed open the door of the inner room and walked to the bed.