Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The coffee shop didn't shut down because Jiang Can returned to Jiang's house. Jiang Can handed over the full power to Rong Rong. Although Rong Rong is a small O, she still has a strong working ability, and everything is going on steadily. Now, the walls and floors are almost finished.

    Jiang Can didn't tell Rongrong that he would come over today. When he arrived, Rongrong was discussing things with the decorator.

    "Rong Rong."

    Jiang Can called Rong Rong, Rong Rong was startled and turned around, seeing that it was Jiang Can, she hurried over.

    "Boss, why are you here? I haven't seen you for a few days. Your thin face is sunken. Haven't you reconciled with Lawyer Yan?"

    Rong Rong really cared about Jiang Can, even though it was the relationship between the boss and the employees. , but Jiang Can and Rongrong walked more like sisters.

    Jiang Can shook his head slightly, put his arm on Rongrong's shoulder, and took her aside.

    "Rongrong, I may have to leave for a while, so the store will be completely handed over to you. You helped me with some things before and after.

    I prepared some things, some for you, and others for others. I will write down the date, and you can help me send it out when the date comes. As for your salary, I will triple it for you, and I will give you a dividend at the end of the year."

    Rongrong frowned, a little unhappy:

    "Boss, Although money is very important to us as workers, I have been with you for so many years, and I really don’t care about three times the salary. You can go where you want to go, and you can leave it to me in the store.

    But the boss , where are you going?"

    Rongrong still wanted to know more clearly, so she asked one more question at the end.

    Jiang Can originally didn't want to talk about this with too many people, but during his absence, he might have to trouble Rongrong to help him. So no one needs to know, but Rongrong still needs to know.

    "I have already qualified for the position of executive vice director of JA, and now the company wants to expand its business abroad, so I will go there to check the specific situation and study further.

    Maybe there will be no three to five years, and I will not be able to come back. So Rongrong, you are one of the few people who knows that Xiaoyan is pregnant, and during my absence, he will inevitably make you worry. "

    When Rongrong knew that Jiang Can was really talkative, Jiang Can said that his brows were all tightly wrinkled, and it was obvious that if she hadn't had to, she would never have left. After

    talking with Rongrong for a while, Jiang Can She left, and she had to go back to her home to pack her clothes. After all, the ticket was for tonight, and she didn't have much time.

    On the other hand, since leaving the court, Fang Yang seemed to have something to say.

    Until he returned At home, he was always out of his mind, even when Yan Shi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Seeing Fang Yang's expression was a little bad, Yan Shi asked,

    "Fang Yang, what's wrong with you? How does it feel weird. "

    When Fang Yang looked at Xiang Yan with a guilty conscience, in fact, when he just came out of the court, he saw Jiang Can sitting in the back seat of the car Yuan Nai was in.

    Obviously, Yuan Nai's appearance was not accidental. JA could The withdrawal of the lawsuit should be due to Jiang Can doing something inside.

    Not knowing how to answer, Fang Yang continued to drink saliva guiltily, trying to ease his current state.

    Buzzing, Fang Yang's phone vibrated twice, and Fang Yang picked it up After a glance, the message was sent by Jiang Can.

    Jiang Can was still worried, so he told Fang Yang that he was going abroad today.

    When Yan saw that Fang Yang was in a daze again, he didn't bother him, thinking that Jiang Yan's matter had finally been resolved I haven't seen Yan's mother for a few days, so Yanshi proposed to go to the hospital to see Yan's mother.

    Yanyang came back to his senses, and when he heard Yanshi stopped asking, he immediately brought Yanshi to the hospital.

    Yanshi didn't pay the fee for some days , This time I went directly to the nurse's station. This time, the attitude of the people at the nurse's station was very different, and Yan Shi didn't care too much about it.

    "Head nurse, please write me a bill for payment, my mother's hospitalization The fee should be less, I'm renewing some. "

    "Oh, Xiaoyan, your mother's hospitalization fee is enough for next year, why do you still have to pay?"

    Yan Shi looked puzzled:

    "I, I don't seem to be renewing the fee."

    "Of course you didn't pay it ." Well, it's the girl who came with you last time, once she renews your mother's fee, she renews it by one million."