Chapter 36

Chapter 36 You are a very important person

    There were six zeros before the decimal point. The head nurse couldn't believe it, and after counting several times, she confirmed that Yan Shi's mother's hospitalization fee was a full one million more. The expression on the head nurse's face could no longer be described in words.

    It just so happened that at this time Jiang Can also came back from buying fruits, and handed one of the bags forward, Jiang Can looked at the head nurse and smiled contemptuously.

    "Everyone has worked hard to take care of Yan Shi. I bought some fruit for everyone. I will thank you when I replace Yan."

    One of the nurses quickly reached out to pick it up. Looking relaxed, who knew that the nurse almost froze when he took it, only then did he realize how heavy those fruits were.

    "By the way, you should have seen the payment just now, right? This is my business card. If my mother doesn't have enough medical expenses in the future, you can call me directly. I will have time to come over to renew the bill at any time."     Jiang Can turned and walked to the ward. The nurse They couldn't hide their gossiping thoughts, and they all came forward to get the fruit. Everyone asked who Jiang Can was from Yanshi.     She looks good, has a good temperament, and is an obvious female A. The most important thing is that she is really generous, one million at a time.     Hearing the nurses' questions, Jiang Can suddenly stopped his steps and turned to look at them.     The nurses were startled, looked at Jiang Can, and stopped holding the fruit.     "By the way, I forgot to mention just now, I am Yan Shi's girlfriend, so in the future, Yan's mother can come to me at any time if there is anything to do." The     nurses looked at the head nurse together after hearing this, and everyone's face was full of food. Melon's expression, and some expressions were laughing at the head nurse.     The relationship between colleagues in the hospital is no different from other companies. The head nurse looks very powerful, and the nurses must have received a lot of training.     It is estimated that the head nurse wanted to connect the red line to Yan Shi and the dean's daughter. They all knew that Jiang Can introduced herself as Yan Shi's girlfriend, and many of them should be waiting to see the head nurse's joke.

    Jiang Can snorted softly, telling the head nurse to look down on others. Being low-key doesn't mean he's worse than the dean's daughter.

    Although Jiang Can has left the Jiang family, Jiang Can helped the family manage the business in the past few years, and also saved a small treasury by himself. In addition, Jiang Can is good at financial management, not to mention that the savings are enough now, the house, car, and store, Jiang Can is not bad at anything.

    So whether it is Yan Shi's mother's hospitalization expenses, or opening a law firm for Yan Shi in the future, Jiang Can has the ability.

    Pushing open the door and entering the ward, Jiang Can smiled, but it seemed that something was wrong when he spoke. He sat at the table and kept drinking water, his ears were also slightly red.

    "I'm back. Yan Shi, what do you want to eat? There are peaches and grapes. I'll go wash them."

    Yan Shi stood up quickly when he heard that, took the bag in Jiang Can's hand, and said softly,

    "You should take a rest ." , I'll go wash."

    Watching Yan Shi go out, Jiang Can moved a stool and sat opposite Yan's mother. Holding Yanmu's hand, Yanmu looked at Jiang Can.

    "You... who are you?"

    "Auntie, my name is Jiang Can, and I am Yan Shi's... good friend."

    After hearing this, Yan's mother shook her head, Jiang Can was surprised.

    "Auntie, I'm really Yanshi's friend. If you don't believe me, you can come back and ask him later."

    "He said, you are a very important person." When

    Yan's mother replied, Jiang Can took a deep breath and stayed for a long time. Neither spit it out.