Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Just Today

    Yan Shi looked innocent, he heard the alarm clock ringing this morning, so he got up quickly.

    After washing up, I recalled what happened yesterday. Yan Shi stayed in the office well, who knew that after everyone got off work, he smelled a strange fragrance, and his whole consciousness began to become confused. Yan Shi recalled in a trance that he was terrified of fear at that time, and his body seemed to be ignited. Finally, he seemed to smell the smell of mint, which was cool and soothing. impression.

    When he was in a trance, Fang Yang happened to go to the bathroom, woke up when he saw Yan Shi, and casually said that Yan Shi had a high fever last night, and it was Jiang Can who brought him back safely.     Yan Shi originally wanted to come over to say thank you to Jiang Can early in the morning, but Yan Shi knew that Jiang Can treated him a little differently, so he kept debating whether to come or not.     Unexpectedly, it was a coincidence that when he was about to leave work at noon, the office suddenly took on a rather urgent case, and Yan Shi had been busy until now.     Fang Yang just called again in the afternoon to wish Yan Shi a few words, and he meant that no matter what, Yan Shi and Jiang Can should say thank you. After listening to Yan Shi's persuasion, he came directly to the coffee shop.     Finding that there was no one in the seat where Jiang Can usually sat, he was stunned for a while.     With such a short effort, Rong Rong, who was still at the bar counter getting ready for the morning shift, ran to Yan Shi's side in no time.     Without saying a few words, knowing that Yan Shi was looking for Jiang Can, he directly stuffed the key to the second floor into Yan Shi's hand.     Yan Shi was hesitant to come up alone, but no one paid attention to him for a long time, and finally had to go up to the second floor, and then happened to meet Jiang Can face to face, but Yan Shi was completely confused by Jiang Can's words.     "Boss Jiang, I... didn't quite understand what you said, so why did you take advantage of me? You didn't send me back because I had a fever. It stands to reason that I took advantage of you."     "Hmm ?”

    When Jiang Can heard this, he immediately reacted. Unexpectedly, Yan Shi's roommate really listened to his words, and even lied about him.

    "Ah, I... I just had a dream, and I thought it was real. Don't take offense, Lawyer Yan. But haven't we already made up our minds? Why do you still come to my house to find me? If there is any current affairs, let the clerk Just call me."

    Yan Shi just felt that it was not good for him to come up, but now that Jiang Can asked him such a question, Yan Shi felt very embarrassed.

    Don't say whether Jiang Can is A, no matter what, she is still a girl.

    Seeing Yan Shi's face gradually turning red, Jiang Can quickly waved his hand:

    "Did Rongrong give you the key because she was too lazy to come up? I've forgotten about her slob, so let's not talk about it, you come here What are you looking for me for?"

    Jiang Can was originally wrong, but she and those who are close to her have always been unreasonable. This has been the case with Guan Shaocheng and Rongrong all these years, and this time it is also the case with Yan Shi.

    "I want to come over and say thank you in person. Thank you for sending me back yesterday. I want to treat you to dinner some other day."

    Yan Shi had already finished talking, but now, regardless of the reason, he took the initiative to come to Jiang Can again. Have a meal.

    Don't say who invited the meal, Jiang Can immediately cheered up when he heard this.

    "Please have time for dinner at any time, don't change the day, just tonight, I'll wait for you to get off work!"