Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    "If I'm not sure, I wouldn't dare to bring this document to you easily. But Aunt Bai has been in our family for so many years, do you really feel nothing?"

    Jiang Can discovered that it was Bai Yuting who was married After entering Jiang's house, he still had an unusual relationship with a man.

    Jiang Can also overheard an employee of a foreign branch mentioning gossip while drinking afternoon tea, and wrote it down at the time.

    After searching secretly for a long time, I finally found out the clues.

    In fact, Bai Yuting and this man are classmates in elementary school, and they have known each other for a long time. Moreover, a woman like Bai Yuting from an ordinary family can get acquainted with a high-class man like Father Jiang because of this man.

    This man is none other than Li Qian, the general manager of the finance department of JA Company.

    Although Bai Yuting stayed at Jiang's house these years, she has never been separated from this Li Qian at all. In fact, Bai Yuting went to the company to look for this Li Qian once, and Jiang's father happened to bump into him.

    But it was Li Qian who introduced Bai Yuting to Jiang's father, so Jiang's father thought that the two of them should be good friends, so he didn't care too much at that time, so he called Li Qian, and the three of them had dinner together.

    Jiang's father has always believed in Bai Yuting. If Jiang Can hadn't brought out some evidence today, Jiang's father would not have been shaken at all. But looking at it now, all the things that happened before didn't seem to be what Father Jiang thought.

    "Yu Ting has been with me for so many years, no credit but also hard work. No matter how she gave birth to Jiang Yan, she is also an A. I will handle it myself."

    Father Jiang didn't say anything, just said With such a sentence, Jiang Can was dismissed.

    When Jiang Can returned to the house, he found that both Yan Shi and Si Bo had fallen asleep. After tiptoeing to take a shower, Jiang Can also got under the covers.

    Yan Shi hugged Sibo, while Jiang Can hugged Yan Shi tightly, this was the first time for a family of three to fall asleep on the same bed.

    The next day, the first thing that happened on the headlines of the new article was that the Jiang family and the Shui family of the JA Group called off their engagement.

    In the afternoon of the same day, another breaking news was reported that the executive vice director of JA Group had already had a child out of marriage.

    For a while, no one was thinking about why the Jiang family and the Shui family canceled their engagement, but they were all discussing which lucky little O was chosen by heaven to be able to be with the Jiang family and fly on a branch to become a phoenix up.

    Of course, when Jiang's family was idle and had nothing to do, he also saw this important news while swiping his phone.

    Looking at the comments of netizens, Yan Shi still feels uncomfortable.

    In the evening, Jiang Can took time out of his busy schedule to return to Jiang's house. Father Jiang and the others were all ready to eat. Seeing Jiang Can come back, Father Jiang waved his hands quickly:

    "It's just in time for us to come back. We were just about to eat, so sit down and sit down "

    No dad, I came back to pick up Xiaoyan and Sibo. I found someone to clean up my house. Sibo is too small. I'm afraid of disturbing you at home.

    Let them go back to live with me first, and wait for you I'm not thinking too much, just let Yan Shi bring the child back at any time."

    Jiang's father looked at Yan Shi, and Yan Shi hurriedly lowered his head. In fact, it is really inconvenient to be in the Jiang family's villa. Although Yan Shi is an O, he is still an O. grown man.

    It doesn't matter if there is only Father Jiang in the family, Bai Yuting also has a lot of nannies in the family, Yan Shi suddenly moved in, everyone seemed a little uncomfortable.

    Moreover, Sibo slept overnight at Jiang's house yesterday, and it was obvious that the child was a little angry today. In the morning, he specially boiled some pear water, and Sibo stopped his slight cough after drinking it.

    "That's fine, but Xiaocan, you should also find a better housekeeper and invite a nanny to take care of the children. Xiaoyan is still young, so don't let him take care of the children at home all day. He will find something you like to do anyway."

    Jiang's father has now recognized Yan Shi's son-in-law, so he is still very considerate of him. When Yan Shi heard Jiang's father's words, he showed a slight smile, picked up Xiao Sibo, and said,

    "Then Mr. Jiang, we will follow Jiang Can first."

    Jiang's father nodded and sent the family of three to him . At the door, he watched them leave.