Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The three of them sat at the table, and the scene was very strange. Jiang Can kept sighing, which annoyed Fang Yang.

    "Okay, okay, what's the use of sighing, let me ask you, is the matter of Xiaoyan's father really nothing to do with you?"

    Today Fang Yang and Yan Shi met Qi Zhan together, although what Qi Zhan said was impeccable, It was absolutely right for Jiang Can. But Fang Yang always felt that this matter was very strange. It was obviously teacher Qi Zhan who dealt with this matter back then, but Qi Zhan said it as if he had solved it himself.

    Yan Shi was deeply involved in it and couldn't reflect the truth of the matter at all, but Fang Yang felt that there must be something else hidden behind the more seemingly perfect things.

    "Do you believe me?"

    Jiang Can didn't expect Fang Yang to ask this question, so he looked at him and spoke.

    "The authorities are obsessed, and the bystanders are clear. Although I don't trust you very much, I have met you a few times and I don't think you will be a person who does not recognize things.

    If you don't have a stomach for big words, I am too lazy to care about you. , but Xiaoyan’s situation is different now, he has already suffered enough, I really can’t bear it.”

    “I was in the car at the time, but only in the back seat. It was Jiang Yan’s birthday that day, he was drunk and drove, and finally Something happened .

    But their mother and son insisted that it was me. I was too young at that time, and I had no status in the family. There was no way to defend myself.

    But today I go back, and I will find a way to find out about this matter as soon as possible The truth. Fang Yang, you can believe it or not, but in Xiaoyan’s current situation, I really have no choice.”

    Jiang Can took out a card from his bag, put it on the table and pushed it In front of Fang Yang.

    "No matter what, no matter whether Yan Shi is pregnant with my baby or not, he is the one I want to marry back home. He doesn't want to see me, but there are also expenses.

    There is no limit to this card, you can just swipe it for whatever he needs, and there is also Yan Shi's mother's side, I will renew the medical expenses tomorrow, so you can just think of a way to make him not worry about his mother's side.

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Can stood up and bowed to Fang Yang: "

    Please." "

    Fang Yang didn't expect that Jiang Can would salute, so he stood up in a panic. Jiang Can didn't give him a chance to answer, and left on his own initiative.

    Fang Yang looked at the card on the table, and then at the Jiang family in the kitchen. Wang Chuanning looked at each other helplessly.

    Wang Chuanning frowned and sighed. He knew what Fang Yang was going to say. When the Jiang family and Jiang Can missed Yan so much, it meant that he was really his family Same.

    Jiang Can has already done this, and he really has nothing to say about Yan Shi's sincerity.

    The two of them couldn't help looking at Yan Shi's room, both worried about Yan Shi, thinking that Yan Shi was still sleeping But no one knew, Yan Shi sat on the ground with his back against the door, his hands wrapped around his knees and buried his face inside, his whole body convulsed from crying.

    Yan Shi basically heard the conversation outside just now , Yan Shi also met Yuan Nai. Although Yan Shi didn't understand Jiang's actions, Jiang Can's words made Yan Shi very uncomfortable.