Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Jiang Yan

    The day passed quickly, Jiang Can drank coffee, looked at the window of Yan Shi's office by the floor-to-ceiling windows of the shop, and it seemed like a whole day.

    Jiang Can originally thought that someone would come to trouble Yan Shi today, but it seems that Guan Shaocheng should have solved many people secretly for her.

    Guan Shaocheng said that the person who came was sent by the Jiang family, so Jiang Can still cared. But from the looks of it, Jiang Can felt that he was not sent by his father, otherwise even if Guan Shaocheng used his family connections, it would be useless.

    Jiang Can's mother passed away early, and Jiang's father married another wife. At first, this stepmother treated Jiang Can superficially, but when she gave birth to a boy, Jiang Yan, Jiang Can's peaceful life changed completely.

    In the end, as the boy grew up, Jiang Can's stepmother continued to slander Jiang Can's father with pillow wind, and Jiang's father's attitude towards Jiang Can also changed day by day. In addition, when the boys differentiated, they also became 'A', and their mother and son became even more arrogant.

    Jiang Can endured all these, until one year when Jiang Yan celebrated his birthday, Jiang Yan, who drank a lot of alcohol, drove home with his mother and Jiang Can, but there was a car accident on the road, causing the two cars to fall on the road together. Down.

    In order to protect her son, the stepmother made it clear that Jiang Yan drove the car, but let Jiang Can take the blame.

    No matter how Jiang Can explained it, Jiang's father didn't believe it, and believed that it was Jiang Can who did it. In order to prevent Jiang Can from discrediting the Jiang family, Jiang's father finally settled all this with money.

    Since that incident started, Jiang Can took away some of the money he had earned, and resolutely left the Jiang family. With the help of Guan Shaocheng, he avoided the Jiang family.

    Jiang Can was serious when talking to Yan this time, and she felt that it was necessary to go back to Jiang's house to make it clear that Jiang Yan's mother and son had always regarded her as a thorn in their side, and it didn't matter to her alone, but she absolutely couldn't take the time to talk to her. Drag into the water.

    While thinking about this, the white-collar workers who were working in the opposite office building started to get off work one after another, and walked out of it one by one.

    Jiang Can hurriedly took the orange juice he had prepared earlier, and rushed out as fast as he could. She told Rongrong that the store will close at 6:30 in the future. After all, Jiang Can is going to go home when delivering messages every day, so he can't watch the store anymore.

    Standing by the gate of the office building, Jiang Can waited expectantly for Yan Shi, but Yan Shi didn't wait, but an unexpected visitor came.

    Jiang Can originally thought that Guan Shaocheng helped deal with Jiang Yan's troublemaker, but this time he was wrong. Jiang Yan decided that Guan Shaocheng would not dare to do anything to him, so he came here in person this time.

    Jiang Yan didn't expect to see Jiang Can here at all, his attention was all on the coffee shop, he glanced there as he walked, wondering how this coffee shop had the same name and surname as Jiang Can.

    Jiang Yan had already walked downstairs to the office building, but Jiang Can hadn't been spotted yet, Jiang Can's face became very scary,

    Striding forward, Jiang Can grabbed Jiang Yan's collar. The people around Jiang Yan didn't expect someone to rush out suddenly, and they didn't even have time to react.

    Jiang Yan also didn't expect that when he saw that the person in front of him was Jiang Can, he was instantly mad:

    "I thought it was someone who didn't have eyes, so it was you, Jiang Can."

    Originally, he wanted to break free from Jiang Can's shackles, but who knew They were all A's, but Jiang Yan couldn't break free at all.

    The white-collar workers next to him gradually gathered around to watch the excitement. Jiang Yan felt that he was embarrassed, and shouted:

    "Jiang Can, don't be ashamed, and what are you all doing in a daze, let me pull her and beat her!"

    Jiang Can waited for them to make the first move. Surrounded by surveillance cameras, Jiang Can didn't think it would be time for them to file a complaint first.

    But before they rushed up, Jiang Can's back suddenly bumped into a hug, and the familiar faint smell of cappuccino invaded his nose.

    "You gather a crowd to make trouble, if you don't leave, I will call the police."