Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Maybe Not True

    Yan Shi walked aimlessly on the street, like a person who lost his soul. His face was pale, and his lower abdomen was swollen and painful, but he couldn't care about it at all.

    Now Yan Shi most wants to find someone to find out whether what Guan Shaocheng said is true or not.

    Yan Shi didn't have any friends, and besides Fang Yang, he didn't know who he should be able to find. Jiang Can's house was not too close to Fang Yang's house, but he still walked and ran back step by step.

    Fang Yang was woken up after get off work, just woke up, and was eating takeaway. The sound of fingerprint recognition suddenly sounded outside the door, and Fang Yang walked over with Malatang to see who was coming.

    After all, in addition to Yanshi, Fang Yang's family's fingerprints can also identify Wang Chuanning.

    Seeing Yan Shi come back in a daze, Fang Yang knew something must have happened, so he quickly put the Mala Tang in his hand aside, and Fang Yang leaned forward.

    "Xiaoyan, what's wrong with you, you look so bad?"

    As he spoke, Fang Yang grabbed Yan Shi's arm, looked him up and down, and then looked behind him. When he confirmed that no one was following him, Fang Yang seemed to notice what.

    "Did Jiang Can bully you? Come on, let's ask Chuan Ning to seek justice for you. Jiang Can is a woman I don't think she can do. Sure enough, after just being together for a long time, she actually bullied you like this , It’s unreasonable.”

    Pushing Yan Shi was about to leave, Yan Shi had been enduring the pain in his lower abdomen, and now that he finally saw his relatives, he immediately weakened and fell to the ground.

    When Fang Yang couldn't support Yan, after all he was so tall, he could only squat down with his strength.

    "She didn't bully me..."

    Yan Shi's voice was choked up, but Fang Yang was very anxious. Yan Shi had no choice but to tell Fang Yang everything he knew from Guan Shaocheng. After all, although he is a person who can make up his mind for him .

    Fang Yang was very shocked when he heard it. He didn't expect it to be such a coincidence, but looking at Jiang Can, although he felt that she was unreliable, he would not deny that he had done something wrong.

    "And... I, I have it."

    This sentence shocked Fang Yang more than all the words just now. Fang Yang's eyes widened in disbelief, and he covered his mouth with his hand, forcing himself not to scream.

    "She, she, she marked you forever?"

    Fang Yang stammered, closed his eyes helplessly, and nodded slightly.

    Fang Yang sat down directly on the ground. If Jiang Can didn't mark his words permanently, then after this matter was settled, he would break up with Jiang Can in a big deal.

    But Yan Shi has been permanently marked, and there is Jiang Can's child, Yan Shi's future life will be inseparable from Jiang Can, otherwise Yan Shi will be several times worse than before in the fever period, and will be lost at any time life.

    "Then, Xiaoyan, what do you think? If what you just said is true, Jiang Can is the murderer who directly killed your father and indirectly destroyed your home. But in

    your current situation, you want to leave It is also impossible for her, how could you be so impulsive and let her mark you so lightly?"

    "I...she treats me very well, I really didn't expect that things would develop into what they are now, and I also I don't know what to do."

    At the time, the authorities were confused and had no idea at all, Fang Yang persuaded him, but he calmed down.

    "Xiaoyan, don't worry. I'll call Chuan Ning. He has a lot of contacts. Let him help us find out what happened in the past. It may also be that nonsense called Guan Shaocheng. You know, rich people like them There is not a single truth in the book, so don’t believe too much.”

    Yan Shi closed his eyes, Fang Yang hurriedly called Wang Chuanning, ten minutes later, Wang Chuanning rushed to Fang Yang’s house, and saw the two little Os sitting on the ground , Wang Chuanning stepped forward to help Fang Yang first, and then helped Yan Shi into the room with Fang Yang to avoid suspicion.

    Yan Shi had been away from home for almost two hours, Guan Shaocheng was lying on Jiang Can's sofa casually watching TV, when suddenly the phone rang.

    Seeing that it was Jiang Can calling, Guan Shaocheng quickly turned off the TV, adjusted the volume, and answered the phone:

    "Xiao Can, I'm sorry for you. I fell asleep just now, and when I woke up, I found that Yan Shi had disappeared. I've been looking for him for a long time, but I just couldn't find him. I was about to call you."