Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    Jiang Can had been prepared for a long time, but he didn't expect that the car was really coming to kill Yan, and when he stopped Yan, Jiang Can hugged Yan in his arms.

    It was only one step away from that car, and the situation was dangerous and dangerous.

    The passersby who passed by were all startled by the sight and screamed. Of course, they were also terrified when they spoke, and they were also thrown out with the hard-working lunch in their hands.

    The lunch box fell open, and all the food inside spilled out and fell to the floor.

    The car didn't return because he didn't succeed, but drove away in a flash.

    When Jiang Can hugged Yan tightly, he kept the license plate number of that car firmly in his mind.

    Jiang Can caressed Yan Shi's back, and when Yan Shi came to his senses for a long time, he left Jiang Can's arms, and Yan Shi walked forward, looking at the food spilled all over the floor, feeling very distressed.

    "It's a pity about the food you cooked. Why don't you go back tonight and I'll make you a meal to make up for your lunch today. But we're all fine now, so don't be too sad."     Yan Shi nodded , he can tell which is more important. Picking up the lunch box, looking at the sanitation workers not far away, Yan Shi stepped forward to borrow a broom and cleaned up all the food spilled on the road.     Jiang Can kept vigilant around and returned to the company with Yan Shi.     After entering the office, Jiang Can poured hot water for Yan Shi. He originally wanted to take Yan Shi to the cafeteria to eat, but Yan Shi seemed to be in shock, so Jiang Can ordered takeaway.     "Xiaoyan, do you remember that you told me a few days ago that you always felt that someone was following you secretly? The accident today was not because I reacted quickly, but when I came out to pick it up, I found that the car was not It's normal, as if I've been waiting for someone. That's     why I crossed the road to meet you, I didn't expect that I did the right thing, otherwise I wouldn't dare to imagine what happened."     Yan Shi heard Jiang Can say this , quickly turned around:

    "However, I have been honestly opening a coffee shop with Sibo in the past few years, and I have never offended anyone. Who wants my life?

    By the way, since that person hit my idea, then Sibo Well, will there be any problems with Sibo?"

    When he spoke, he was a little panicked, and he took out the mobile phone in his pocket to call Fang Yang, after all, Sibo was his life, even if he had something to do, he would not allow Sibo to appear Little problem.

    Jiang Can grabbed Yan Shi's hand and gently stroked his back. As early as when he knew Yan Shi sent Sibo to Fang Yang, Jiang Can sent someone to protect him. In fact, Father Jiang also reminded Jiang Can that Sibo's safety is very important.

    But long before that, Jiang Can had already sent someone there.

    "It's okay, it's okay, don't be nervous, there will be nothing wrong with Sibo."

    After talking to Yan Shi about sending someone, Yan Shi heaved a long sigh of relief.

    However, Jiang Can sent someone there because she had selfish intentions, and she was also afraid that Fang Yang would not really think less of him. However, the people sent back these days reported that Fang Yang took good care of Sibo. In order to take care of Sibo wholeheartedly, the coffee shop was closed for a few days.

    While talking, the takeaway just arrived, Jiang Can comforted Yan and ate some, then sent him to the lounge to let him sleep for a while.

    After leaving the lounge, Jiang Can sat at his desk, thinking about what happened today.

    Yan Shi has always been a good guy, and he will definitely not offend anyone, so Jiang Can can't think of anyone else who can dislike him except Jiang Yan's mother and son.

    He had been away from home for a few years, and when he came back, he would be reused by Jiang's father, and the father and daughter reunited. Now Jiang Can is sitting in the position of executive vice director of the company, taking care of the company for Jiang's father.

    Now, Jiang Can's child is more than one year old, and he is still a strong boy. Everything was developing according to the direction of the orthodox heir of the Jiang family. Bai Yuting must have been worried that Jiang Yan would get nothing, so she made a move on Yan Shi.

    Originally, there were some things that Jiang Can planned to settle after the wedding, but since everyone else had already taken action, don't blame yourself for being too merciful, otherwise, something unexpected by Jiang Can might not happen.