Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    When Jiang Can was lost in thought, Yan Shi's hand suddenly hugged him, Jiang Can was startled.

    Yan Shi's head kept rubbing against Jiang Can's neck, and the smell of cappuccino, which was slightly stronger than usual, came from Yan Shi's body.

    Yan Shi, who was originally drunk, looked more charming than usual, and he was so active, Jiang Can couldn't bear it anymore, so he hugged him to the bed in the bedroom.

    Yan Shi was hot from drinking, twisted his body slightly on the bed, half of the white shirt tucked into his trousers was still tucked in, and half had already popped out, his soft waist loomed in Jiang Can's eyes.

    Jiang Can swallowed his saliva, and slowly moved up...

    The sound of water flowing from the shower in the bathroom had been going on for 20 minutes before it stopped. The door suddenly opened, and Jiang Can was soaked in all his clothes.

    Walking back to the bedroom and opening the door, Yan Shi was lying on his side covered with a quilt, holding a pillow in his hand, sleeping soundly like a child.

    Quietly closing the door, Jiang Can entered the cloakroom, found a stool and sat down.

    After bathing in cold water for twenty minutes, he finally extinguished the burning fire on his body. He picked up the towel on his shoulders and wiped the water off his head.

    Jiang Can reached out and touched his lips, remembering the softness of his mouth when he spoke just now, he smirked.

    It was just a little short, but Jiang Can forced himself to stop temporarily. Yan Shi was drunk, if something really happened at this time, Jiang Can would not know how to face him in the future.

    Yan Shi is willing to confess to himself today, and his attitude has changed a lot. Jiang Can is not afraid of waiting for the day when Yan Shi nods.

    Early the next morning, even though he was drunk, Yan's biological clock, which was always in his bones, woke him up according to the usual time.

    Yan Shi opened his eyes slightly, because of the hangover, his head hurt like it was about to explode. He had been drunk before, and he didn't feel particularly good every time, that's why Yan Shi didn't want to drink.

    Looking around, Yan Shi remembered that he was at Jiang Can's house yesterday, and sat up abruptly, only to see Jiang Can sitting on the carpet beside him, leaning against the cabinet and still asleep.

    When speaking in a panic, he lifted the quilt and looked at his clothes, and heaved a long sigh of relief.

    "Don't sleep for a while, it's still early."

    Jiang Can actually didn't sleep all the time, but because he didn't close his eyes all night, his eyelids were heavy, so he closed his eyes and took a nap beside him.

    Hearing the sound of Yan Shi sitting up, Jiang Can knew he had woken up.

    Opening his eyes, Jiang Can's eyes were covered with thin blood, Yan Shi looked at Jiang Can's somewhat embarrassed look, and was a little shocked.

    "Yesterday, last night?"

    "You have such a poor capacity for drinking and still clamored for a drink. Lawyer Yan, next time we know we can't drink, then stop clamoring for a drink." As soon as

    Jiang Can said this, Yan Shi immediately I understand that I had already drunk to the point of fragmentation last night, and I don't remember what happened. With Jiang Can's appearance, it's probably because he was drunk and crazy, Jiang Can was so noisy that he couldn't live in peace.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my wine taste is not very good, too many things happened yesterday, I just want to use the strength of wine to tell you."

    Yan Shi hurriedly wanted to stand up and apologize to Jiang Can , Who knew that the feet were entangled by the quilt, and when he was caught, he fell under the bed.

    With sharp eyes and quick hands, Jiang Can stepped forward and hugged him, and there was a thud, and when Jiang Can hugged Yan, the two fell to the ground together.