Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The Praying Mantis Catch the Cicada, The Oriole Follows...

    "Boss."

    It can be seen that the person who came out is not a good person. Although Rongrong knows that his boss is capable, but there are many people on the other side, Rongrong is still worried.

    Jiang Can smiled, stretched out his hand and patted Rongrong's head:

    "It's okay, I know what's going on, you guys go quickly." The

    faint lime mint smell on Jiang Can's body slowly dissipated, and Rong Rong felt special after smelling it. A sense of security. Seeing how confident Jiang Can was, Rong Rong could only obediently changed clothes with the shop assistants, and left the shop as quickly as possible.

    Seeing that his employees had left safely, Jiang Can heaved a sigh of relief, and walked over to those who came with the drink list.

    "What do you guys want to come to? The shop is going to close soon, and the shop assistants are off duty. If it's too difficult, I can't do it for the time being."

    When Jiang Can spoke, a lot of pheromones were emitted from his body. The people who came here should have sensed Jiang Can's strength, and originally wanted to pick something up, so they didn't dare to go too far.

    "Then the most convenient one in your store, give us a cup."

    "Okay, two hundred in total, cash or WeChat?"

    "Two hundred?"

    Hearing the price Jiang Can said, one of the men was shocked.

    "There are only five of us, and you need forty yuan for a broken drink?"

    Jiang Can was smiling with his face just now, but the smile disappeared immediately after hearing this:

    "The price is clearly marked, drink as soon as you drink, or leave if you don't drink."

    Although There are many of them, but Jiang Can is really not afraid. It didn't take a month or two to open a shop in this suburb. Jiang Can had no idea, even a female A, there was no way to gain a firm foothold here.

    Jiang Can's temper gradually improved, and more and more pheromones were emitted. The forehead of the man who had just provoked the trouble slowly oozed sweat, and he did not dare to look down.

    The person who just took the order took out 200 yuan from his trouser pocket and handed it to Jiang Can, Jiang Can smiled, and within a few minutes, five cups of instant coffee were served.

    This group of people looked like people who had never had coffee before, and Jiang Can just wanted to fool them and tell them to leave quickly after drinking.

    And the intention of this group of people is not to drink coffee at all, they have been looking through the window at the off-duty white-collar workers coming out of the doorway of the opposite office building.

    Jiang Can also kept staring at them, and glanced at the situation on the other side from time to time.

    The people in Ruifeng Office also got off work, and came out one after another. Yan Shi and Qi Zhan walked at the back, they were still holding the documents and didn't know what they were talking about.

    When the five people in the store saw the words, they obviously couldn't sit still.

    Qi Zhan and Yan Shi didn't leave with the off-duty people, but walked straight towards Jiang Can's shop.

    After pushing the door and walking in, Qi Zhan and Yan Shi both looked back because there was only that group of people at the same table.

    Seen by them, the people at that table were obviously a little unnatural, and they all lowered their heads not to be seen.

    "Why is Boss Jiang himself today?"

    Qi Zhan walked towards Jiang Can and sat directly opposite Jiang Can.

    "I have nothing to do today, let them go ahead of time, Qilu won't go home, why come to me at this time?"

    "Heyan still has a case that has not been resolved, so I came here to buy two cups of coffee and want to chat for a while."

    Although Jiang Can listened to Qi Zhan's words, his eyes were still on Yan Shi who was standing at the door. Yan Shi was also looking at Jiang Can, but when he found Jiang Can looking at him, he quickly averted his gaze.

    "Today is really unfortunate. There is nothing in the store. Let's talk about what to drink tomorrow."

    Jiang Can didn't want Yan Shi and the others to stay here, thinking about driving them away by himself, maybe they would just go home after work.

    Who knew that this case might have to be dealt with today. When Qi Zhan heard that Jiang Can was no longer for sale, he could only say okay, turned around and went back to the office building opposite.

    Not a few minutes after the two of them left, the uninvited guests at the only table in Jiang Can's store also left one after another. The five of them formed three groups and stood guard near the entrance of the opposite office building.

    It was getting dark slowly, Jiang Can closed the shop, changed into smart clothes and left the coffee shop.

    Of course, as the owner of a coffee shop, she would not attract the attention of those who were watching her, but they probably never thought that there would be an oriole behind them as a praying mantis catching cicadas.