Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    When Yan Shi heard Rongrong mention the aromatherapy, he thought she had found that aromatherapy. Although Jiang Can is back now, Yan Shi still wanted to buy some of that aromatherapy.

    "Of course I remember, why, did you finally find the exact same one?"

    Rong Rong shook his head:

    "The boss told me not to tell you about this, but I always think it's better for you to know about it."

    When I spoke, my heart skipped a beat, and I felt a little bit of a bad premonition.

    "Actually, the aromatherapy was specially customized for you by the boss. At that time, in order to find evidence to prove himself to you, the boss had to listen to Mr. Jiang's words and was forced to go abroad.

    And you were pregnant with a baby at that time, the last thing you could do was to leave the boss's information So the boss hired a professional person, took out his own pheromones and mixed it with blood, and then made those aromatherapy, in order to make you feel more comfortable when you are pregnant with your baby when she is not around."

    Yan Shi had already had some premonitions, he guessed that Rongrong was going to talk about the fragrance or it was arranged by Jiang Can, but Yan Shi never expected that Jiang Can would do so much to make himself more comfortable.

    It's all right to draw some blood, but how can the pheromone be lifted out? If it's not done properly, Jiang Can's life could be lost directly.

    Jiang Can actually did so much for himself, as well as at Yanmu Hospital. Yan Shi thought it was just Jiang Can who paid for the medical expenses before leaving, but who knows that when he went to the hospital every month, he found that there was a fixed account , will pay fees to Yanmu, and the fees are not small amounts.

    Yan Shi knew that there would be no one else except Jiang Can who could pay for her mother's medical expenses.

    Standing up abruptly, Yan Shi's eyes were red from forbearance:

    "Rongrong, I might trouble you, please help me watch Sibo for a while, I'm going out for a while."

    Before Rongrong agreed, Yan Shizai also Unable to bear it, he ran out directly. But within a few minutes, Yan Shi ran back again, picked up the JA company work card that had been hanging there, and Yan Shi left again.

    There was no taxi on the road for a long time, so he could only run in a hurry, and ran directly to Jiang Can's company.

    JA company is very big and has a lot of employees, so Yan Shi, a face who hasn't come to work for two years, can easily enter the company with a work permit.

    Standing at the door of the elevator anxiously waiting for the elevator to come down, she was a little unsteady when she spoke, and only hoped that the elevator would go faster.

    On the far side of the elevator room is the elevator that can only be used by the company's senior management with a work permit. The elevator reached the first floor, and Jiang Can and Guan Zixinren walked out while talking inside.

    Jiang Can looked up and saw Yan Shi, but immediately lowered his head.

    But within three seconds, Jiang Can realized that Jiang Can had indeed seen Yan Shi's person, but she never thought that Yan Shi would appear in the company, so she didn't pay special attention.

    "Xiaoyan, what's wrong with you?"

    Yan Shi was so engrossed in waiting for the elevator that he didn't see Jiang Can at all. When Jiang Can called out, not only Yanshi, but all the people waiting for the elevator looked over and said to Jiang Can,

    "Vice Chairman Jiang."

    Jiang Can's attention was not on others, and he ignored them. Seeing that he was very anxious when speaking, Jiang Can threw the document in his hand to Guan Zixin, and strode forward.

    When Yan Shi saw Jiang Can, he couldn't hold back his tears, and walked towards Jiang Can.

    Jiang Can didn't know what happened to Yan Shi, so he immediately opened his arms and hugged him.

    Although the speech is tall, but in Jiang Can's arms, it makes people feel like a small bird. Yan Shi lay on Jiang Can's shoulder and wet his clothes.

    Jiang Can's status is different, so it's hard not to be surprised when he hugs the crying man here.

    Seeing this, Guan Zixin kindly stepped forward:

    "Deputy Director Jiang, there are too many people on this floor. If you have anything to do, go back to the office and talk about it first, otherwise it will be bad for the old Director Jiang."

    Jiang Can Now everything is focused on Yan Shi, but what Guan Zixin said made sense, but Jiang Can didn't urge Yan Shi, and finally Yan Shi listened to Guan Zixin's words and stood up straight.