Chapter 18

Chapter 18 I Didn't Take The Opportunity To Take Advantage Of You...

    Jiang Can looked at Guan Shaocheng in disbelief, but Guan Shaocheng didn't need to lie to himself about this matter.

    In fact, Jiang Can has been wondering in his heart, who exactly came to trouble Yan Shi.

    Jiang Can has been away from home for so many years, with the strength of the Jiang family, how could he not know that she also opened a coffee shop here.

    In fact, she has always been uneasy in her heart. Although she has been stable these years, she has never had excessive contact with anyone. Yan Shi is the only one who let Jiang Can take the initiative to contact.

    If those people were really members of the Jiang family, the trouble they came to find Yan Shi would probably be due to their own reasons. Thinking of this, Jiang Can felt very guilty in his heart, and indeed lost the confidence he had just now.

    For Jiang Can, the Jiang family was the Ni Lin she least wanted to touch.

    "Jiang's family is not Jiang's. I said I can handle it myself. You can go back first, and I will figure it out."

    Jiang Can was still stubborn in the end. Guan Shaocheng knew that Jiang Can was stubborn, so he didn't say anything.

    "Then it's up to you, but if there is anything else you need to help, call me."

    Jiang Can didn't look at Guan Shaocheng, but nodded slightly.

    For a whole day, Jiang Can locked himself on the second floor, completely ignoring the business in the store.

    She has been watching the office building opposite, seeing everyone who enters and exits.

    After all, this time, he was the one who cheated Yan Shi. He clearly knew his fate as the lone star of the evil spirit, but he still tried his best to get in touch with Yan Shi.

    Yan Shi is an ordinary lawyer, if the Jiang family really finds him in trouble...

    Thinking of this, Jiang Can scratched his hair indiscriminately.

    When he left home, he clearly said why the Jiang family still insisted on him. At the beginning, his father said it himself, and he should not have her as a daughter.

    But now, they are going to start dictating her life and her surroundings again. Jiang Can feels that it is necessary to go back now and have a good talk with that stubborn old Mr. Jiang.

    In order not to delay Yanshi too much, Jiang Can originally planned to go home now, but just after changing his clothes, Jiang Can saw Yanshi coming out of the opposite office building.

    Yan Shi didn't come out from the opposite side all day, probably didn't even eat lunch, and it was almost time to get off work, and he didn't know what he was going to do when he came out at this time, Jiang Can hurriedly went to the window to take a closer look.

    Yan Shi walked directly towards the opposite side, it was obvious that he was going to the coffee shop.

    Jiang Can was a little panicked. Although she temporarily marked Yanshi out of good intentions yesterday, she bit it secretly after all.

    I don't know whether Yan Shi's roommate is strict or not. If he really talked to Yan Shi, then Yan Shi came here now, and he probably asked him to explain it. Jiang Can felt wronged and was a little at a loss.

    Yan Shi's figure was no longer visible, but Jiang Can was lying on the window and still looking desperately. After a few minutes, the sound of a key opening the door came from Jiang Can's house.

    Rong Rong was the only one who had Jiang Can's key to the second floor. Jiang Can thought it was her, so when he came out of the bedroom, he was looking at Yan Shi.

    Jiang Can froze in embarrassment, his first reaction after recovering, Jiang Can wanted to hide in the room, but as soon as he turned around, he opened his mouth.

    "Boss Jiang, yesterday..."

    "Yesterday's affairs were all in a hurry. I didn't take advantage of you. No matter what, you can't just listen to what your roommate said. You have to ask me what the client is doing." It's the right thing to do!"