Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Are you willing to associate with me?

    After a while, the skewers were brought up. Because it was a regular customer, the master gave two extra intestines.

    Jiang Can drank two mouthfuls of porridge taken by Guan Shaocheng in the morning, and now he was very hungry, and Jiang Can started to eat when he was not polite.

    Yan Shi looked at Jiang Can eating mouthfuls of orange juice without pretending at all, feeling very curious in his heart.

    He has always felt that the life of Jiang Can's family is very high-end, and roadside stalls like skewers are not places she would patronize at all. The current Jiang Can makes Yan Shi feel very down-to-earth, and the distance with him seems to be a little closer.

    Yan Shi always stared at Jiang Can from time to time, Jiang Can felt it from the beginning, but he didn't say anything.

    When he saw the words, he only looked at himself, and he didn't finish eating a skewer of meat for five minutes. Jiang Can couldn't help it:

    "I'm talking about lawyers, what a joyful thing it is to eat skewers. How can you be distracted while eating skewers? Is it because his skewers are not to your liking?"

    "Ah?"

    Yan Shi thought it was quite secretive for him to spy on Jiang Can, but who knew that Jiang Can already knew about it.

    If a child who was stealing a banquet cake was discovered, he was at a loss when he spoke, and his face turned red in a short while.

    Yan Shi's appearance was too cute in Jiang Can's eyes, and the skewers that Jiang Can stuffed into his mouth suddenly lost their taste.

    Recalling the scene of the temporary sign that day, Jiang Can's heart beat suddenly quickened.

    "Lawyer Yan, have you ever dated someone at such a young age?"

    Jiang Can didn't know what was wrong with him, so he asked this question out of nowhere.

    Yan Shi was taken aback for a moment, then shook his head:

    "I am like this, how can a girl be willing."

    Jiang Can put down the skewer in his hand, with a serious expression on his face. Thinking that even though he said it dead last time, but with all his performances, he obviously still couldn't let go of him.

    It's one thing to want face, but another for his own future happiness. Comparing these two things together, Jiang Can seems to feel that face is not so important.     "Lawyer Yan, the last time we met, although you were a bit out of touch with what you said. But words are dead, people are alive. You said that no girl wants to associate with you. Now if there is one who is willing, will you agree? ?"     Yan Shi's eyes widened slightly, compared to last time, he didn't say those serious words firmly.     "Lawyer Yan, are you willing to associate with me?"     Jiang Can didn't want to beat around the bush, Yan Shi's current attitude was obviously a bit back, and such an opportunity should not be missed.     Yan Shi was panicked, he didn't expect Jiang Can to bring up this matter again after he refused. Yan Shi refused at first because he knew that the gap between himself and Jiang Can was too big, so he didn't give himself a chance. After what happened last night, and Jiang Can's carefulness just now, Yan Shi really imagined that if there is an alpha like Jiang Can, it should be a very happy and happy thing.     "What?"     "I said, do you want to be with me? If you feel a little quick, don't rush to refuse. If you really don't dislike me, we can try to get in touch more."     "But, but, I'm also an A..."     When he spoke now, he didn't mean to refuse at all, but he didn't dare to agree, he could only think of this, the most false lie for Jiang Can.     After Jiang Can heard this, he suddenly smiled:     "Lawyer Yan means, as long as I don't mind you being A, we can try it out, right?"