Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Guan Shaocheng's words were a little too much, Jiang Can frowned. When speaking, he is introverted, and when he encounters Guan Shaocheng who is aggressive, he probably won't be able to answer the conversation.

    Just about to save Yan Shi from the siege, who knows that Yan Shi took the words by himself.

    "Mr. Guan, in this world, no matter what industry you are in, there will always be people like you who are not short of money, and there are people like me who are short of money."

    Jiang Can raised his eyebrows, almost forgetting that Yan Shi was a lawyer Yes, although others may not be as good as Guan Shaocheng, but with this talk, it is estimated that whoever quarrels with him is not his opponent.

    Thinking that when Yan Shi was with him, he was always stupid, Jiang Can smiled, some things are destined, and even a powerful person will one day be subdued by another person.

    Guan Shaocheng glared angrily, and looked at Jiang Can:

    "I can't help you with this."

    This was the first time Guan Shaocheng rejected Jiang Can's words. Although Jiang Can was a little surprised, he also knew why.

    Guan Shaocheng has a crush on him, and Jiang Can has known since he was a child that Guan Shaocheng and himself are A, and Jiang Can has never thought of finding an A in his life. In addition, Jiang Can really has no feelings for Guan Shaocheng, he only regards him as his best friend.

    "Okay, then I'll treat you to dinner another day, and we'll leave first."

    Jiang Can didn't want to force Guan Shaocheng. Although he had already made plans to be with Yan Shi, Jiang Can didn't want to lose his friend because of this matter. .

    Touching Yan Shi's leg, Jiang Can and Yan Shi both stood up and left the office.

    As soon as the two went out and closed the door, Guan Shaocheng couldn't sit still anymore, and swept all the tea utensils on the table to the ground, and the sound of broken tea spread outside.

    Yan Shi was startled, and turned his head abruptly, Jiang Can didn't expect Guan Shaocheng's reaction to be so big, reached out and patted Yan Shi's shoulder, Jiang Can gave him a comforting smile.

    "Inside, Mr. Guan..."

    "It's fine, let's go."

    Driving the car, Jiang Can walked slowly on the road aimlessly.

    Yan Shi rolled down all the car windows, put his hands on them, and stared at the scenery outside in a daze.

    Jiang Can glanced at him, and said,

    "The weather is really nice today, Mr. Yan, have you ever been to an amusement park? The last time I went there was when I was very young. If there is nothing else, why don't you go to the amusement park with me?

    " This kind of place, apart from parents bringing their children together, is a holy place for dating between young couples.

    Because Jiang Can called his lawyer Yan back again, Yan Shi turned his head to look at Jiang Can. Seeing that Jiang Can was rejected by Guan Shaocheng and acted like a normal person, Yan Shi shook his head.

    "What's the matter, aren't you in a good mood when you came out in the morning? Why is it wilting like an eggplant beaten by frost?

    " I said it."

    "There is nothing you shouldn't say, you should have let me know what you said. Didn't we agree that if we think the other party is OK, we will date, the premise is that we can't treat each other Hiding things.

    Don't worry, I will have everything in the future, and you don't have to bear it alone."

    Yan Shi's heart beat faster and faster with Jiang Can's words. It sounds very down-to-earth.

    Taking out his phone, Yan Shi sent Jiang Can a location:

    "Next time I'm going to the amusement park, you can accompany me to this place today."

    Jiang Can picked up the phone suspiciously and looked at it. When he opened the location, Jiang Can's pupils shrank.

    The large characters of the Affiliated Psychiatric Hospital of the Municipal Hospital appeared on the screen of the phone. Jiang Can only glanced at it, then put down the phone, freeing his hand to hold the slightly trembling hand of Shangyan, and Jiang Can smiled.

    "Okay, I'll listen to you."