chapter 45

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

I barely slept all of last night, I just have to much on my mind. I was a dick to YN on Skype last night and I have no reason what so ever to make me feel better about the situation, I'm a prick. End of conversation. But now the worst part is she doesn't want to speak to me until I "sort my self out" what does that even mean!? Thinking about it now I guess we have been arguing practically every night over the smallest things and I don't even know what causes it! But last night... I just blew up and it was uncontrollable, I got angry at her why? Because she didn't want to stay at my house... Alone! That's understandable and I feel like shit. I don't want to do anything but go home and see YN and make everything okay, and do you know what? That's what I'm going to do. I shot up in bed wide eyes and jumped out. Throwing on a pair of sweats and a hoodie covering my body before sprinting out of my hotel room in Australia and across the hotel floor - luckily me and my crew had it to ourselves so I didn't have to worry about getting seen- I ran across to Scooter's room and banged on the door, I heard him groan from the inside but I kept on banging on the door I needed to speak to him. 'What?' Scooter snapped at me as he opened his hotel door looking extremely tired and pissed off 'I need to go home-' I began to say, well plead but before I could finish Scooter cut me off by rudely saying 'no' 'why!? Gimme two days!' I begged I needed to make this right, not over Skype or over the phone I needed to see her and be with her and make everything okay again 'are you forgetting that you are on TOUR, and you have a show every night this week so whatever it is, is just going to have to wait' he sighed and began to close the door on me '2 DAYS' I begged stopping his door with my foot 'NO, YOU HAVE SHOWS' he yelled at me 'whatever bro' I muttered before slumping back to my room and slamming my door shut and collapsing back down on the bed, I grabbed my phone and checked the time... 7:15 am... Ergh I let out a loud sigh knowing I would never get back to sleep now, I then checked to see if I had any new text's or calls, I had a new text and my heart immediately increased I was praying that it was YN texting me, so I quickly tapped in my password and looked at my text's but I was strongly disappointed when I saw the text wasn't from YN... But from my mum... Maybe if I talk to my mum she'll know what to do, I read the text and it said 'hope you're having fun on tour my baby boy! Call me soon I miss you xx' I smiled and called her straight away not knowing what the time was over in LA, I think around midday but I needed to speak to her 'justin!' She said through the phone sounding incredibly happy 'hey mum' I said slightly happier 'how's tour?' She asked 'okay I guess I miss home' I said shrugging my shoulders 'and home misses you but not long now!' She said making me feel better the way she always does '2 months, 1 week and 6 days' I said sighing 'you miss home that much?' She asked 'it's weird I never usually miss home this much' I sighed laying back down on the bed 'thanks' she muttered, then laughed a little 'I know you miss YN hunny' she told me 'yeah but right now I'm sure she hates me' I murmured 'oh... Why?' She asked sounding curious 'just arguing, but last night everything just blew up' I sighed for the thousandth time today 'want to talk about it?' She asked 'not really but thanks' I said, but then I had an idea 'mum... Can you come on tour with me for a few weeks?' I asked she gasped 'of course!' She said sounding excited 'I'll sort it out and let you know' I smiled for once and it wasn't forced I missed spending so much time with mum. 

I then grabbed my laptop and signed on to twitter and Skype, I saw that YN was on Skype so I called her but I wasn't surprised when she declined 'baby please answer' I sent her a message on Skype but once again I wasn't surprised when she didn't reply and then seconds later she signed off. I don't know what to do anymore, I can't go home and YN won't talk to me so I have no way to sort this out. I looked at my time line and nothing interesting was happening so I went on to YN's profile and stalked it... Yes I stalked my own girlfriends twitter profile but I don't care. I saw that she changed her picture it was now a new one of her that I'm guessing is from a recent photo shoot. She looked beautiful, her hair was blowing out of her face, she had her long tanned legs on show and she looked amazing, I don't know what else to say... It left me gob smacked but then it left me gutted that one I couldn't even talk to her let alone kiss her and hold her and two I was over a thousand miles away. I looked at her tweet's she had been tweeting things like 'hard day at work' 'loving the new project!' And different pictures of her from new photo shoots and some of just her being cute. Gosh I miss her too bad she hates me.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I woke up on and uncomfortable mattress and half past eleven, I groaned at sat up remembering I was in a hotel, remembering everything that happened last night, my argument with Justin. I climbed out of bed and made my way over to the small bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, I had mascara stained cheeks and my eyes were all red and puffy showing that I cried myself to sleep last night. I always told myself that no matter what I would never cry over a boy but I couldn't help it, I love Justin so much and whenever we argue I can't help but cry. I didn't have to go to work until two this afternoon so I jumped in the shower and washed my face removing the last drops of make up. I climbed out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body, I can't stay in this hotel any longer. I threw on some clothes and left my hair to dry and left my face bare not bothering with make up. I pulled out my laptop from my bag and logged onto both twitter and Skype, I was kind of hoping that Justin was going to be online I don't know why but I wanted him to, but the strange thing is... I didn't want to talk to him. Moments later Justin came online and my heart skipped a beat and a lump formed in my throat. He called me but I ignored the call with tears forming harshly in my eyes stopping me from seeing clearly, Justin then sent a message to me on Skye saying 'baby please answer' my breathe hitched as a single tear escaped my eye I began to type away 'I love you' I wrote as I hovered my finger over the send button... I sat there considering what to do, but I moved my finger from the send button to delete before quickly signing off wiping away my tears.

'YN can I speak to you quickly?' Lacey asked as she paused my photo shoot, I nodded and walked over to her 'everything okay?' She asked raising her eye brow at me, I nodded not having the words to speak 'then why are you not being... YOU in front of the camera?!' She asked, Lacey was right I wasn't being myself and I knew that but I couldn't do anything right now. What was good in my life right now? My mum and brother aren't talking to me, my boyfriend and me are arguing... Oh and I'm homeless. 'Don't know sorry' I mumbled 'sort it out, you need to remember to leave whatever problems you may have away from work got it?' She asked me sounding extremely strict 'got it' I repeated she then shoo'ed me off back to the photo shoot. I got back on set and tried to focus but I couldn't I needed someone to speak to, a mother figure and the first person to pop into my mind? Pattie. Even though me and Justin are arguing right now I still adore Pattie and can tell her anything so right now I just need somebody to talk to. As soon as I got off work I changed back into my leggings and baggy jumper and climbed in my car and set off to Pattie's house. As I was driving I was considering staying at Justin's more and more. I know the house well, and maybe it would stop me missing him more?

When I arrived at Pattie's house I saw her car there so I knew she was in, I lightly knocked on the door and seconds later she appeared just as beautiful as always 'YN? Hello!' She said sweetly inviting me in ‘Hey Pattie sorry to just drop in on you’ I said smiling warmly at her ‘oh hunny you are always welcome’ she said closing the front door and giving me a warm hug ‘thank you so much, I just needed someone to talk to’ I said and sighed ‘well you can always come to me’ she said perkily, so that’s what I did. I told Pattie every last detail about the argument with my mum, to the argument with Justin and I thought it might be a little bit awkward telling her about her son having an argument with me but it wasn’t and I was kind of glad about that ‘Justin always gets like that on tour and it doesn’t help that he misses you… A lot’ she said taking a sip of her tea ‘I guess but I just hate when we argue so I said I’m not going to speak to him until he sorts it out which I regret because I miss him’ I sighed ‘YN, where are you staying at the moment?’ ‘just in hotels’ I mumbled, Pattie took a sharp intake of breathe making me snap my head towards her ‘why didn’t you come to me?! You could of stayed here or at Justin’s he told me about what happened and to give you his spare key so…’ she began quickly exiting the room and entering again with a silver shiny key in her hands ‘not saying you have to stay there but if you want you can’ she said smiling and handing it to me ‘thank you’ I smiled at her… Look’s like I’ve found my new house for a while