Chapter 98

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

(28th February) 

Back on tour again, missing home again. Waiting to go home again. But thinking about it, I'm going to miss going on tour and performing in front of all those fans, it what I loved to do, and I wouldn't want to do anything else, the stage is where I belong and if only I could have YN with me on tour with me, mmm now that would be the perfect life. Maybe when we're married and I go on tour again we can go together. I'm still pissed at Scooter, so pissed that I haven't spoken to him, and to be perfectly honest I have no intentions of, he was a dick and almost ruined my relationship so I think I have a right to hate his guts, but I'd be lying if I said the whole atmosphere hadn't changed on tour because it has, everyone seems so on edge whenever me and Scooter are in the same room. Its mine and YN's birthday tomorrow, and I have to admit I am looking forward to it.

'You okay man?' Fredo asked sitting next to me 'yeah' I nodded my head 'tired' I yawned, Fredo nodded telling me its understandable. We had just got on the bus and were just hitting the road 'you planning on speaking to Scooter anytime soon?' He asked on edge, wary of what I was going to say 'I don't know, I have nothing to say to him right now, I don't want to argue but I'm not going to say sorry for him not being happy for me' I explained 'I get it don't worry' he said patting my shoulder 'but dude, who would have thought that you would have got married before me?' He said shaking his head 'who knew' I smiled 'I'm glad your happy bro' he smiled 'thanks man, I'm glad someone feels that way' I muttered 'he'll come around don't worry' 'we'll see' i sighed 'it's Scooter, he cant not talk to someone for days, you know that and it's your birthday tomorrow so be serious he's going to be like 'i'm sorry kid, i love you and you know that i was just looking out for you'' he said mimicking Scooter, i couldn't help but let out a laugh, maybe things were going to change for the better.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

(28th February earlier that day)

Weeks have passed, days have flown by and everyday I seem to be getting more and more busy, I've been trying to balance, work with planning a wedding and buying new furniture for the new house, it's stressful to say the least. Justin has been telling me to stop stressing and enjoy everything about the wedding as we're only going to get married once, he wants to help plan everything with me so I've been emailing him different details, but I don't expect much of a response because he is on tour and working every day, so I let him off. Me and Justin still haven't announced our engagement, the rumours are still circulating and people are assuming that we are engaged due to the ring glued on my wedding finger and to the that neither of us have denied the fact that we are engaged, we will probably announce it soon, I'm excited too, I'm not going to lie, I know there will be hate being shot at me from every angle but I don't care, I don't want to have to hide it anymore. Justin went back on tour and it seemed even harder this time having to say goodbye to my fiance, but I just have to keep thinking that there is only six months left of the tour, well almost five because we're now on the very last day of February, which means. . . It's mine and Justin's birthday tomorrow! And I know I should be excited... But I'm not, he's on tour so I have nothing to be excited for, we can't spend the day together so i'm going to be spending my 19th birthday alone with Bell and probably watch films and sing happy birthday to myself, just like I did on valentines day, because we were both working and as much as we wanted to see each other, it just wasn't possible, I had no choice, of course I would be skyping Justin as much as I could tomorrow but its just not the same. Heck! Even my mum can't spend my birthday with me because she's busy so she's decided to invite everyone round to my house to celebrate my birthday, and when I say everyone I mean, Josh, Miley, Demi Kendall and Kylie which is still a little awkward because we haven't spoken loads I guess me and Kendall have just drifted apart which sucks because we were always so close together.

I finished putting my outfit on, just in time as the doorbell rang, jumping down the stairs playfully, swinging the front door open 'HEY!' I yelled jumping on both Demi and Miley 'hey you!' They replied hugging me back just as tight 'come in' I smiled moving aside to give them more room to walk in 'hey sweetheart' mum said kissing my cheek 'hey mum' I smiled, Josh merely nodded his head at me, not lifting his head up from his phone 'hey kid' I said ruffling his hair wanting to annoy him 'YN!' He whined fixing his hair 'you're too much like Justin' I sighed regretting bringing Justin's name up because it just makes me miss him more, he muttered something under his breathe and carried on walking into the living room 'Happy birthday for tomorrow!' Kendall and Kylie screamed in unison 'thanks' I giggled them both a hug 'it's good to see you, its been so long' I sighed pulling away 'too long' Kendall sighed shaking her head, I'm glad that nothing is awkward between us, because me and awkward situations do NOT go well together. Shutting the door behind the girls, I followed them in with Bell barking from exciting seeing all the new people, laughing lightly I walked into the living area that had people sitting on the couch and even if there were quiet a few people in the room, it still managed to seem empty, but hey that's what you get for having a big house, when we move into the new house it will seem even more bigger but like Justin said, it will be filled with kids. OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, here we go with the baby thoughts again! I sat down on the arm chair, I smiled as I watched everyone chat amongst themselves 'Karen! When's the baby coming?' Kendall asked placing a hand on my mums now enlarged stomach 'about three months' my mum smiled 'is it a girl or a boy?' She asked sweetly 'I don't know, I wanted to keep it a surprise' she smiled cutely 'awww' everyone cooed 'sooo YN' Miley said turning to face me with a smirk 'yes?' I raised an eyebrow 'how's the fiance?' She wiggled her eyebrows 'he's good' I smiled in adoration 'FIANCE?!' Kylie yelled 'the rumours are true?!' Kendall exclaimed 'I guess' I smiled 'no way' she breathed 'yes way' she imitated 'congratulations!' She smiled, jumping off of the couch and jumping onto my lap, hugging me tight 'I can't believe it' she said wiping her fake tears away 'you can't believe it! My daughter is getting married' my mum exclaimed making everyone laugh. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and snapped a quick picture of me and Kendall pulling a funny picture, I posted it on instagram and twitter with the caption 'early birthday celebrations' and surprise surprise, as soon as I posted it I got thousands of replies telling me to have a good birthday and asking me where Justin is. I didn't really have enough time to reply to people because I didn't want to be rude and sit on my phone when I had all these people here for me.

My phone buzzed, snapping me away from the conversations everyone was having, I saw Justin's name flash across the screen so I jumped up and jogged out of the room, signalling to everyone that I had a phone call. Pressing my phone to my ear 'hey!' I beamed 'hey beautiful' he sighed happily 'how is everything?' I asked him taking a seat on the stairs 'alright, I'm still not talking to Scooter but whatever' he muttered 'Justin' I scowled 'just talk to him, trust me, you'll feel better' I promised ' really don't want to' he muttered 'okay' I sighed, giving up 'anyway, how's everything at home?' He asked me caringly 'its good, have some people round' I smiled even though he couldn't see 'I know, I saw your picture' he told me 'oh' I giggled 'I suppose you better get back to your friends' he sighed 'I guess' I mumbled 'but I love you, and tomorrow morning, you're going to have something arrive at the house so make sure you're up' he said and I could tell by the tone of his voice he was smirking 'I will' I beamed excited 'and I guess you're just going to have to wait until you're home to have your present' I sighed disappointed 'I'm sorry baby, you know how much I wish I was there with you' he muttered 'I know, never mind there's always next year' I said trying to sound happier, although I was failing miserably 'yeah' he said sounding just upset as me 'okay, well happy birthday for tomorrow and I love you with all my heart' he told me, his voice so raw and beautiful 'I love you more' I smirked hearing Justin scoff on the other end of the phone 'keep dreaming babe' he said 'I'm not going to have this conversation with you' I laughed 'so good luck with your shows, ill call you later, love you' I sang 'love you more, bye baby' he said right before hanging up, knowing I would try to protest and claim that I loved him the most, but none the less, my phone call with Justin left me excited for what was going to come tomorrow.