Chapter 159

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Okay, so I lied. I wasn't going to invite mum, Josh and Millie over to my house to spend time with them, but don't shoot me! I'm planning a surprise for Justin, so it was all in good nature, cute. I know.

I wanted to make dinner for him and clean the house, just make everything nice and relaxing for him, then have a cute bubble bath together.

Just to say thank you I guess. He has been there so much for me throughout this entire pregnancy, waiting on my every need, no matter what time of the day or what I need he'll go and buy it for me. He waits on me hand and foot, gets me drinks, cleans up, makes sure I don't work to hard. It doesn't necessarily sound like a massive deal, but to me it is, over six months he has done so much, stuff that I really appreciate. Honestly I don't know what I'd do without him.

So this is my way of thanking him, and I wanted everything to be nice, cute and perfect, and I couldn't accomplish that with Justin in the house, distracting me with any way he could, kissing my neck, complimenting me, making me all horny and shit, not cool bro, not cool.

So as soon as Justin gave me the whole 'call me if you need anything, anything at all and I'll be there' speech he kissed my lips before leaving the house to go and see Scooter, leaving me with my thoughts.

I didn't know when he was going to be back though so I was unsure on when to cook food and what not. I mean I was planning dinner so I just hope he stays with Scooter for the day, they really need to talk everything over anyway.

I could see it was eating Justin up inside, even though he wouldn't admit it, he hated not speaking to Scooter and he knew it. Now don't get me wrong what Scooter said about our baby was nasty and vicious, but its Scooter, the man cannot hurt a fly, so I really doubt he meant it, probably said it out of shock.

I just wanted Justin to be perfectly happy and I know how much Scooter means to Justin, so that's why I suggested him to do it. That... And I wanted to surprise him. Its a win win situation!

Upon hearing the front door close, I pushed the duvet off of my body before scurrying across the floor, trying to find some clothes to cover my bare skin from the winter breeze that rippled through the air.

After rummaging through both mine and Justin's draws I finally found a pair of Justin's grey sweats, sighing in relief I slipped them over my legs before wrapping one of Justin's body over my stomach, I loved wearing Justin's clothes, they were just so comfortable, so roomy, so... Him. They just reminded me of him, the smell of his cologne- that I loved so much, lingered on his clothes, making me never want to take them off.

Deciding to clean the bedroom first, I did the usual, make the bed, clean up the washing. In fact I did that all around the house and it only took an hour and a half, wow the house wasn't as messy as I thought.

My phone buzzed pulling me out of my cleaning, smiling when the text was from Justin, I opened the text and read it eagerly 'hey gorgeous! Me and Scooter worked things out so I'm going to stay here for a bit, I'll be home no later than seven, promise! Love you xxxx'

Thank goodness they worked it out! It was about time! But I'm glad they're spending the day together! At least I get to cook the dinner like I planned.

Quickly replying saying 'good! Have a lovely day, love you too xxxx'

Slipping my phone back into my pocket I slumped my shoulders, not sure of what to do next. I mean, I has practically cleaned the whole house, all that was left to do cook the food, and I was planning it for seven, and it was only... One in the after noon now so I couldn't start yet!

I began wondering around the house, until I reached a room, the room that was soon going to be occupied with my little Dylan-Rae.

Walking in, the walls were still white, unpainted, although soon enough they would be painted a baby blue. I saw the several bags of baby clothes we had gathered recently and decided I would start hanging them up in the walk in wardrobe- that every room in the house had. I was excited to begin decorating the bedroom, getting everything ready for the baby.

Picking up the bags along the way I waddled into the wardrobe before dropping the bags on the small table in the middle.

I was unsure where to begin, but I was going to order them all. Me and Justin had bought baby grows, jeans, trousers, cotton tops, socks, shoes, everything a baby would need. But somehow I think we went a little overboard with buying the clothes... Oh well!

If you can't spoil your child, who can you spoil?

After what seemed like hours of work, I had finally done, hanging up, and ordering every item of clothing we had bought for our baby, and sounds crazy, but I'm tired!

My back hurts and so do my feet, I'm only six months pregnant so I can only imagine what It'll be like when I'm nine months pregnant!

---------------------------------

I managed to spend the rest of the day, cleaning the house- even more than before, changing my clothes into a simple over-sized red knited jumper with black tights, considering the jumper was the length of a dress, it worked!

I kept my hair natural, letting the loose curls fall down my back, I hadn't had it natural in a while and I knew Justin loved it when I did, he said I looked so beautiful.

I only applied a small amount of make up, the usual, mascara and a little foundation, for two reasons... One. Justin doesn't like me wearing any make up, and two. I couldn't be bothered.

But now it was half six and Justin wasn't home which I was grateful right now because it would take me about half another to cook dinner, his favorite spaghetti and meatballs.

Standing by the stove I kept my back to the front door, I began cooking all the food.

The moment I heard the door shut, I snapped my head to the direction as I saw Justin wondering over to me, smirking a little.

'What are you cooking for? Thought I was going to cook tonight?' Justin asked pressing his lips to mine quickly before leaning against the kitchen counter before I turned back to the stove and continued to cook.

'I wanted to surprise you, and to say thank you' I smiled, quickly glancing up at him.

'Thank you? For what?' Justin laughed 'you've been nothing but amazing for these past six months' I giggled 'so thank you' I smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

'Baby, you didn't have to do this though, you know I would do anything for you' he smiled back 'well I wanted to!' I laughed.

'Dinner is ready' I smiled, serving it up on the plates and carrying them over to the table 'mmm, smells amazing! Thank you beautiful' Justin moaned as he sat down opposite me 'good' I giggled.

'So how'd things go with Scooter?' I asked as I finished my dinner, pushing my plate away slightly 'good actually, as soon as I got there he apologized and he actually told me that he's excited' Justin smiled 'seriously?' I asked 'yeah!' Justin laughed.

'Mmmm, so what now? I say we watch a movie and cuddle' Justin smiled innocently 'actually, I was thinking bath time' I giggled 'ooo! Even better' Justin smiled as he stood up and walked over to me, picking me up bridal style, effortlessly as he began walking towards the stairs.

'Am I not to heavy for you yet?' I asked him as I looped my arms around his neck 'no, of course not!' Justin exclaimed 'hmmm okay' I giggled as he lightly placed me back on the bed before running into the bathroom to run the bath.

Justin came back smiling as he climbed back onto the bed. 'Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach' I told him 'w-what? Why?' Justin asked 'I'm going to give you a massage' I giggled.

Justin didn't think twice before slipping his shirt off of his golden chest and laying down face first. Climbing onto him, I straddled his back as I leaned forward and began massaging the top of his back, kneeding my fingers into his back making a moan escape his lips.

'Maybe I should help you out more if I'm going to get re payed like this' Justin smirked, only Justin.