Chapter 127

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

'Just days after rumours circulated world wide about the soon to wed, hottest couple split, the couple step out, hand in hand, smiling wide. Showing no fear, no hatred. Seems as if these accusations haven't phased the couple' the petite blonde haired women presenting a nothing but rubbish gossip channel shrugged into the screen.

'Both representatives for Justin and YN denied any rumours about splitting up and claim the couple to be -still- smitten by each other. Teen heart throbs manager Scooter Braun told us here that the cheating scandal was nothing but another rumour and the girl outside his house was his friends girlfriend' the women explained.

'So they're we have it ladies and gentlemen! You can relax and sit back down, our favourite hollywood couple are still together and happily soon to wed just next summer' she giggled lightly into the screen 'thank you from us here and see you all soon' she smiled before signing off.

Justin sighed as he turned the TV off and placed the remote on the light wood beside cabinet next to him.

'Seems as if we're all they can talk about' Justin mumbled, resting his head back on the pillow sighing 'let them talk' I shrugged, leaning over to kiss his cheek 'I guess' he muttered.

'I have to get ready for work' I sighed, patting Justin's bare chest as I began to sit up. Only then for Justin to slither his arms around my waist and pull me back into bed, my back pressed against his chest.

'Don't go' Justin muttered, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck, kissing the exposed skin 'Justin' I giggled, turning around to face him.

'I have to go' I said smiling softly 'no you don't' he shook his head, keeping his arms securely wrapped around my back, pulling me even closer to him, kissing my lips lightly.

'I'll be gone a few hours I promise, its only one photo shoot' I told him, running my fingers through his hair 'but I don't want you to go' he murmured against my lips 'I haven't had just a lazy day with just you and me' he sighed 'I know but I'm not working tomorrow, so we can tomorrow' I smiled at him 'fine' he sighed.

'Okay now I really need to get ready!' I giggled, trying to stand up from bed only to be -once again- pulled back down. Only this time, Justin rolled me over so he was hovering above me 'I still don't want you to go' he shook his head stubbornly 'its a few hours' I giggled 'but that's so long' he whined 'no it's not!' I laughed at him.

'Give me a kiss and I'll let you go' he smirked playfully, still hovering above me, using his elbows for support 'I think I can do that' I giggled, leaning up, softly pressing my lips to his before pulling away.

'No, that wasn't a proper kiss' Justin shook his head 'was too' I protested 'wasn't!' Justin argued. He then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, roughly but yet still so full of love and passion.

Pulling away Justin rolled off of me 'that was a proper kiss' he said in his overly sexy morning voice before he winked at me, I bit my lip before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

'Nice ass!' Justin called out, kicking my bum as I walked 'tell me something I don't know!' I joked back earning a hoarse chuckle from Justin.

Walking into the bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess, scraping it back into a pony tail, I grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. Before walking back into the bedroom only to see Justin peacefully asleep with the duvet wrapped from his waist down.

Smiling to myself just thinking about how cute Justin looked I was soon cut short of my thoughts

'Stop staring at me' Justin mumbled, fluttering his eyes open, instantly I blushed and looked away 'i-i wasn't staring' I lied awfully 'yes you were' Justin protested and I could only imagine the smirk on his face 'shut up' I growled as I searched the room for some clothes to wear.

Finally I threw on my skinny jeans and baggy, over sized t-shirt with my cute ankle boots 'I have to go, I'll see you in a bit' I said leaning over the bed and kissing Justin lightly, before walking down the stairs and heading to the front door.

Before I could reach the front door, two muscular wrapped around my waist and threw me over their shoulder. Justin.

'JUSTIN! PUT ME DOWN' I screeched as he sprinted back up the stairs 'no' Justin laughed 'JUSTIN' I screamed once again as I tried to keep in the laughter.

When we reached my room, Justin threw me down on the bed and crawled on top of me, hovering over me, stopping me from going anywhere 'what?' I laughed. Justin smirked at me before pushing his lips onto mine, and blowing raspberries making me squeal.

Justin laughed and rolled off of me 'you're so annoying' I groaned 'I love you!' He called out after me as I walked out of the room 'love you too!' I called back.

If I'm late for work, its Justin's fault!

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

As soon as YN left, I stayed in bed for a little while longer before kicking the covers off me and sitting up in bed, rubbing my face in my hands trying to wake myself up more.

Standing up, I stretched my arms and legs before grabbing my phone, I had one missed call from Chaz, dialling his number back, I waited a few rings before he answered

'Aye!' I beamed into the phone 'hey man' he said sounding slightly pissed off 'what's up?' I asked jogging down the stairs- still in my boxers- 'you know' he growled 'no I don't...' I trailed off indicating for him to carry on 'Gemma' he sighed into the phone.

'Oh' was all I replied 'why'd you do it?' He asked me 'If your asking me about the cheating rumours they aren't true' I shook my head even though I can't see 'Gemma told me they were' he said matter-of-factly 'bro, I met her when you introduced me! And you know I wouldn't do that to YN' I said trying to keep myself calm.

'I know that's why I'm confused' he muttered 'confused about what?' I asked him 'she's told me she really likes me then all this shit happens' he sighed 'i-i don't really know what to say' I mumbled 'I know, don't worry, but you did it, right?' He checked 'I didn't do it' I snapped

'Okay, sorry' he mumbled 'd-do you think I should end it?' He asked me 'dude, I think you should end it, like she said to me she wasn't dating you' I mumbled honestly 'I guess' he muttered back.

Neither of us spoke for a moment until Chaz screamed down the phone 'HOLY SHIT YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED' I couldn't help but laugh, there's the chaz I know 'I know man!' I laughed

'Are you not nervous?' He asked me 'a bit' I shrugged 'wow' he sighed as I laughed 'hey Bieber, who's your best man?' He asked and I could tell he was smirking 'I don't know yet, I'm still un-decided between you and Ryan' I shook my head knowing he was going to give me some long speech about how he should be best man.

'Well just remember I've been there since like forever' he told me 'I know man' I laughed 'but I'm thinking of having both of you' I told him 'okay, as long as I get to wear a different coloured suit, like... Yellow' he said in a serious tone 'Yellow?' I asked in shock 'yes, yellow, I wanna stand out' he said seriously 'no, no way' I said immediately 'damn I was hoping to find a nice girl' he sighed 'yeah well you aint gonna find one in a yellow suit bro' I said fighting back a laugh 'you suck bro' he sulked 'shut up!' I laughed

'hey man, I better go, so I'll see you soon, okay?' Chaz said into the phone 'okay bro, see you soon' I said 'I LOVE YOU' he quickly screamed before hanging up, my friend is a nutter.

But needless to say I'm excited for this wedding.