Chapter 69

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Just as me and Josh were walking up our road with Bell, I saw Justin's car outside my house, well at least it sure looks like his car, I narrowed my eyebrows at the car 'isn't that Justin's car?' Josh asked 'I think so' I said confused, both of us picked up the pace until we saw Justin walking out of my house with a sort of upset and confused look on his face 'JUSTIN!' I yelled as I picked up the pace even more and jogged over to him, when he heard me his head snapped up towards me and a smile spread across his face 'hey' I said as I was now standing in front of him 'I'm so glad to see you' he sighed kissing my lips sweetly and quickly, I pulled back and smiled at him, he then returned the smile but it quickly disappeared making me wonder why 'what happened to your phone?' He asked sounding almost pissed off 'my mum took it off me because I'm "grounded"' I said quickly hoping that he wouldn’t be annoyed at me and also mocking my mum 'oh' he said smiling apologetically 'then how are you out?' He asked furrowing his eyebrows at me which made him look so adorable 'I practically just walked out' I said laughing almost as I nodded my head slowly 'oh, so I'm guessing I can't see you for a while?' He said quietly as his head dropped to the floor as he stared at his feet 'I know but I wish it wasn't that way' I sighed now looking down myself 'come stay at mine then' he suggested looking up at me ‘Justin’ I sighed ‘my mum hates me already if I just disappear without anything she will probably hate me even more when I go back’ I muttered then Justin muttered something to himself that I couldn’t hear ‘just come to mine for like an hour then I’ll drop you home?’ he asked practically begging ‘okay fine’ I said giving in and flashing a wide warm smile I knew that when my mum found out that I was at Justin's she would flip out at me because all of a sudden she hates him for no reason, but I was just planning to not tell her! Although I had a feeling she would just guess where I was when I got home 'You coming Josh?' Justin asked him 'err I was going to go to a mates house actually, thanks though’ Josh smiled ‘oh, I’ll give you a ride’ Justin said smiling to Josh, I love how they both have such a good relationship because it isn’t very often that your boyfriend and brother can get on, so I am definitely lucky. 'Let's go then!' I said smiling as we climbed into his car 'mum's gonna kills us' Josh said as Justin began to drive 'just blame me I’ll live, and we'll go back a bit later hopefully she would have calmed down' I shrugged making him agree with me.

'I saw your interview' I said turning my head to my right so I was looking at Justin as I smiled, he took one hand off of the wheel and held my hand in his 'you did?' He asked 'yeah' I said nodding and smiling wide at him 'I love yo-' Justin began to say but was quickly cut off by Josh screaming 'SHBGGJFHFHUDAAAAAHHH I DONT WANNA HEAR LOVEY DOVEY SHIT' I immediately burst out laughing and so did Justin 'you'll get it when you find someone as good as YN kid' Justin said as he looked at me with pure seriousness in his eyes although he was slightly laughing Justin then shook his head from the reaction he got out of Josh, Josh was going 'lalallalallalalalala' whilst covering his ears with his hands like a little child 'eww' was all Josh replied which made both me and Justin burst out laughing again. ‘We’ll pick you up when I drop YN off home?’ Justin said to Josh as we arrived at his friend’s house ‘thanks man!’ Josh said smiling ‘I’ll see you later bud’ I said waving to him as he walked over to the front door. As soon as josh was safely in his friend’s house Justin set off back to his house, Justin reached across and rested his hand high on my thigh giving it a tight squeeze ‘I’m guessing things didn’t go too good with your mum considering your grounded?’ Justin asked in a soft voice ‘not really, she just shouted at me for no reason and basically told me I couldn’t see you because you were no good for me’ I muttered quietly more to myself than him ‘you are too good for me though’ he mumbled keeping his eyes firmly locked on the road ‘how can you say that?’ I asked almost shocked and appalled that he can even think that ‘it’s true’ he shrugged ‘like you should be able to have someone who will always be there and doesn’t have to leave for months on end’ he said really quietly I could tell that he was over thinking everything and I hated when he did that ‘I don’t care about that’ I told him ‘I love you, I don’t want anyone else, just you. I don’t care if you’re gone for months because I still love you’ I told him ‘like when we broke up, as hard as I tried… I couldn’t stop loving you’ I added my voice much quicker now. By the time Justin even had time to reply we had reached Justin's house it was starting to get dark outside and I knew that both me and Josh would have to go home soon 'we are here' Justin sang as he pulled into the driveway of his house but as we all climbed out of Justin's car I saw a car there that definitely did NOT belong to Justin.