Chapter 57

YOUR POINT OF VIEW
(2 days later)
The last two days have been busy, Lacey has had me working my ass off as this is my last week with Jeffery Campbell and then I have some charity events and other photo shoots and then I have a full 2 months off of work! Which I’m happy about and apparently so is Justin because when I told him he planned everything out, so when he goes back on tour, I go with him! Which I am excited about because I haven’t seen him perform live with his Believe Tour yet so to say I’m excited would be an understatement! Ever since I touched down back in La and text Justin he has been texting me every minute telling me how he loves me and misses me which makes me blush just by reading them. Even by spending these two days away from him has hit me that when he goes back on tour I won’t be able to see him or speak to him for that matter because he is always so busy, but I guess I’ll just have to suck it up and get over it. Justin’s flight is early this morning and lands at eight and I also have a day off today so I’m going to pick him up and no matter how hard I beg him or try to trick me into telling me what this surprise is, he just won’t tell me… So I guess I’ll just have to wait.

I rolled out of bed as I let out a loud yawn before standing up and rubbing my eyes as I walked over to my wardrobe I put on these trousers: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag;=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=6716428&langId;=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208528&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20with this top: http://www.riverisland.com/women/tops/sleeveless-tops/black-stud-vest-627828 and my black vans, I really wasn’t in the mood to dress up… so I didn’t! My hair was still in its normal loose curls that fall down my back I added a little make up, just some mascara and some face make up before grabbing both my keys and phone before heading out the door, it was only seven o’clock so nobody would be up now. I climbed into my car before making my way out of the gates and onto the road. I could see through my rear mirror that I had people following me, it annoys me when I have paparazzi following me for no reason but whatever, just another thing in my life that I have to learn to get over it. Once I arrived at the airport car park I got excited to see Justin, even though it had only been two days, I did miss him because we went from spending every day together to not seeing him, which only makes me wonder how hard things are going to be when he goes back on tour, but luckily he is only going back on tour for two months and then he is home for another month. I do wonder if he gets tired with all the touring constantly, it must be hard, not being able to stay at home for more than a month, but he loves touring and his fans so I guess he wouldn’t change any of it for the world. I walked up to the gate where Justin was going to be walking out of as I sat down anxiously waiting for him to appear. I checked my phone and it was five minutes to eight, I smiled as I looked down at my phone and saw my background, it was a picture of me and Justin being goofy and joking around but I love it because we both look happy more than anything, and honestly whenever I’m with Justin I am at my happiest, just the way he can make me feel so small and so protected makes me smile and giggle like a little girl with whatever he says, Justin has never made me feel the way I do about him - for anyone, something about him definitely makes me think that no matter what we can get through it, and we will stay together… I’m eighteen and is it crazy that i think I have already met ‘the one’? I was snapped away from my thoughts when I saw Justin appear from the tunnel, I stood up so fast and my whole face lit up just knowing he was here, with me. ‘JUSTIN!’ I yelled jokingly as I ran over to him and launched myself at him, laughing whilst I did. He dropped his bags and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist as he supported me up by holding my thighs ‘hey gorgeous’ he said pouting his lips up to me ‘hey you’ I said lowering my lips down onto his as our lips moved in sync, Justin licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I easily and quickly accepted, as I felt a soft moan escape Justin’s lips making me smile, pull back and bite my lip staring at him as placed me back down on the floor and looked down, blushing slightly ‘are you blushing?’ I teased ‘shut up’ he mumbled making me giggle ‘you know, you’re the only person who could ever make me blush’ he said grabbing my hand and pulling me along ‘how was the last couple days in Canada?’ I asked him ‘good, yeah I spent the time with the boys, and then took grandma and grandpa out yesterday to treat them’ he said kissing the top of my head ‘aww, that’s good’ I smiled up to him ‘yeah and they love you’ he exclaimed ‘do they?’ I asked to make sure ‘yeah! They kept telling me how you’re a keeper’ he said chuckling down at me ‘and I have no doubt that you are!’ he said planting his soft plump lips down on my lips making me smile, even though the kiss is only short and sweet. It still made me smile and get those ever so famous sparks that I only thought existed in the movies. 
Once we battled through the paparazzi and got back into my car, I set off and began to drive ‘so, any idea’s on what the surprise may be?’ Justin smirked as he reached over and gave my thigh a squeeze ‘no’ I mumbled ‘mm good! but don’t worry it’ll be waiting for you when we get back to my house’ he promised ‘ooo I’m, excited now’ I said giggling as I drove I honestly have no idea what this surprise could be. As soon as we pulled up to Justin’s house I jumped out of the car anxiously waiting to see what my surprise was. I mean everything he gets me is always amazing and I hate that he spends so much money on me, but he always argues with me until I just shut up and learn to accept that he ‘will always buy me things no matter what’ apparently. ‘ready baby?’ Justin asked placing the key in the door and slowly turning it and opening the door, I walked in still unaware of what was going on. Justin came and stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder ‘go in the kitchen babe’ he whispered as we began to walk forward with him arms still firmly around my waist. I opened the kitchen door and saw a little puppy on the floor (looks like this: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://dogbreedsites.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cavalier-king-charles-puppies-10.jpg&imgrefurl=http://dogbreedsites.com/category/cavalier-king-charles-puppies/&h=414&w=450&sz=46&tbnid=_o7D9Bp9Z-pB7M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=98&prev;=/search?q=king+charles+spaniel+cavalier+puppy&tbm=isch&tbo=u&zoom=1&q=king+charles+spaniel+cavalier+puppy&usg=__QJTvgTk3BNenkCe_aMi5t3xqIe4=&docid=BpaxtRFCRYDi4M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=O_pyUKbgBqXK0QXzwICQDQ&ved=0CCAQ9QEwAA&dur=432~ ) it was clearly a girl from the cute little bows in her ears, I let a loud gasp escape my lips as I ran over to her and picked her up in my arms as she began to lick my face adorably, she was only small and easily fit in the palm of my hand. I was paying too much attention to the dog that I didn’t even see Alfredo leave the room. ‘Justin you didn’t’ I said in pure disbelief ‘oh yes baby… I did’ he said walking over to me and petting the little dog making her tail wag from side to side as her eyes widened ‘I love you’ I practically yelled ‘I love you too baby’ he murmured pressing his lips to mine ‘her names on the tag’ he said pointing out, I looked on her collar and saw her name, Bell (if you don’t like the name you can always change it! It’s just I didn’t know what to call it!) ‘I love her she’s adorable’ I said kissing her, I’ve always wanted a little puppy but just never got one. I set Bell down in the floor before jumping on Justin and wrapping my legs around his waist ‘I love her, thank you’ I whispered against his lips ‘you’re welcome baby, and I got her… For us’ he said smiling making me smile just as wide as him. Us. By now having a god together it’s taking our relationship to the next level and honestly I love him so much it hurts. Bell then started to bark and jump up on Justin’s leg making him chuckle. He walked away calling Bell over as he walked into the living room with me still wrapped around him, Justin then sat down on the couch with me now on his lap as he picked Bell up and placed her on my lap. She looked up at Justin with her large black eyes before curling into a ball and closing her eyes. ‘this is amazing thank you so much’ I mumbled against Justin’s lips before pressing mine to his once again ‘you’re welcome and I thought that when I’m on tour and you’re alone, she’ll keep you company and remind you of me’ he said softly ‘I love that idea’ I told him ‘and I love you’ he promised me.