Chapter 87

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I felt goose bumps rise to the surface of my skin as I fluttered my eyes open, only to see a thin sheet covering my… completely naked body. my cheeks burned a hot red just thinking of last night as I grabbed the big puffed up duvet that was thrown on the floor last night along with my underwear, picking up my underwear and sliding them on carefully, trying not to wake Justin I wrapped the duvet around both me and Justin and snuggled deeply into his chest making a soft sigh escape his lips as he clung his arms to my waist pulling my body closer to his as he kissed my forehead lightly ‘morning baby’ his husky voice spoke quietly as he left his lips to linger on my forehead ‘morning’ I mumbled quietly kissing his bare chest ‘sleep well?’ he asked smirking at me, both of us knew we didn’t get much sleep last night ‘perfect’ I said smirking back at him biting down on my lip ‘mmm bet you did’ he said chuckling kissing my lips quickly.

Justin then began stretching his arms and legs out wide pushing the duvet off of the both of us ‘Justin stop!’ I whined ‘it’s cold’ I said pouting and pulling the duvet back over my body and closing my eyes again attempting to get back to sleep ‘it’s not that cold’ he protested making me open my eyes only to see his face inches away from mine ‘yes it is!’ I pouted again, turning around so my back was against his chest. Justin snaked his muscular arms around my waist and began to leave soft kisses against my skin, starting at my shoulder he began to work his way up to my neck, kissing my neck multiple times before speaking up ‘I love you’ he sang in my ear kissing the back of my neck once again ‘I’m just not cold because you’re so hot’ he murmured before placing another kiss on the back of my neck only this one was a wet sloppy kiss, making me burst out laughing ‘I can’t believe you just said that’ I sighed calming down from my laughter ‘said what?’ he asked in pure obviousness ‘I’m just not cold because you’re so hot’ I said lowering my voice and imitating him ‘I do not sound like that!’ he exclaimed practically shouting in my ear ‘yeah you do’ I argued turning around so I was now facing him, as he pouted at me, pulling a sad face, I lifted my hand up to his face and traced his jawline with my index finger ‘didn’t say I didn’t like it’ I shrugged smirking lightly ‘I have a sexier voice than that’ he said still pouting ‘yes you do’ I said pressing my lips to his ‘now we need to get up because we’re putting the Christmas decorations up’ I said sitting up and now stretching myself ‘not yet’ he whined grabbing my waist and pulling me back down with him ‘how about I make you some breakfast and then we start?’ I asked him sweetly ‘mm yes please’ he nodded ‘okay’ I smiled.

‘can you pass me your shirt?’ I smiled sweetly as I sat up in bed once again ‘whyyyy?’ he questioned ‘so I can make some food?’ I replied in a ‘DUH’ tone whilst furrowing my eyebrows ‘and you need my shirt because….’ He trailed off waiting for answer ‘before you even suggest it, I’m not going to cook in just my underwear’ I told him holding my hand out waiting for him to pass me the shirt ‘I was hoping more naked, but fine’ he sighed with a smirk smeared all over his face ‘you’re such a pig’ I muttered pushing his chest lightly ‘only for you’ he said giving me a cheeky grin as he passed his t-shirt to me kissing my cheek as he did, I slipped it over my head and jumped out of bed ‘it barely covers your bum, so I don’t see the point in wearing it!’ Justin shrugged pointing to me as I walked out of the room, I held my middle finger up to him as I walked out ‘I love you baby!’ he yelled after me ‘I love you to!’ I yelled in response jogging down the stairs and opening the fridge deciding what to make… hmm PANCAKES! But first I need some music, I walked over to the massive iPod docking station in the kitchen and scrolled through my iPod until I got to Justin’s ‘under the mistletoe’ album to help us get in the Christmas spirit and I know he doesn’t like listening to his own songs, so I want to annoy him.

I put Mistletoe on and blasted it loudly making sure Justin would hear it. I began to sing loudly when I heard loud thuds coming down the stairs, meaning Justin was running down them ‘WHAT IS THIS?!’ he yelled pointing over to the iPod ‘getting in the Christmas spirit’ I shrugged smiling wide at him before turning back to the pancakes which were now cooking ‘I don’t want to listen to it!’ he said shaking his head and walking towards the iPod I quickly sprinted over to him and stood in front of the iPod docking station shaking my head not allowing him anywhere near the iPod ‘I like it’ I pouted pulling my best puppy dog face trying to get him to let me listen to it. ‘I’m sure you do’ he chuckled stepping closer to me ‘but we’re not listening to it’ he said pecking my lips once and lifting me up throwing me over his shoulder as if I was just his little rag doll –nothing’s changed- making me scream loudly ‘JUSTIN!’ I yelled kicking my legs as he began to laugh ‘nice ass’ he winked at me as he poked my bum that was in full view to his horny eyes, why is my boyfriend so horny, all day? Every day?. Justin turned the music off making me pout ‘IT’S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TIME OF THE YEAR, LIGHTS FILL THE STREETS SPREADING SO MUCH CHEER’ I began to sing at the top of my voice –very off key, but hey I’m not a singer- ‘please stop’ Justin sighed ‘I SHOULD BE PLAYING IN THE WINTER SNOW, BUT IM’MA BE UNDER THE MISTLETOE’ I continued ‘I’ll sit on you if you don’t stop’ he threatened, really Justin you’ll sit on me? ‘I’m sure you Google me all the time, so let me listen to you’ I protested ‘that’s different!’ he protested ‘so you do Google me?’ I asked still hanging upside down on his shoulder ‘i-er no haha’ he laughed awkwardly ‘you do!’ I sang as I poked his rock hard stomach making him place me back on the ground ‘that’s different’ he said ‘no it’s not’ I winked running back to the kitchen and turning the music back on before returning to the now… almost burnt pancakes ‘I don’t really have a choice but to listen to this do i?’ he sighed walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder ‘nope’ I said popping the ‘p’ as he sighed once more ‘you’re lucky I love you’ he murmured kissing my neck softly.

After we ate breakfasts we both went back upstairs and had a shower and got changed I only threw on:http://www.polyvore.com/gfrdesvgnfrsdlo_zmk/set?id=62591235 because we weren’t going anywhere, so I didn’t see the point of putting nice clothes on. ‘babe someone’s here?’ I questioned ‘probably the guy with the tree’ he shrugged ‘can you get it because I’m kind only in a towel’ he said looking down at him self and then back at me ‘y-yeah sure’ I said forcing my gaze away from him as I jogged down the stairs, I opened the door to reveal a fat man standing there with a Christmas tree, ‘oh er have I got the wrong house? This is for Bieber?’ he asked me staring at me furrowing his eyebrows ‘no that’s right’ I smiled ‘oh your YN!’ he exclaimed ‘hi’ I smiled shyly ‘pleasure to meet you! Where should I put the tree?’ he asked ‘oh just in here’ I smiled as he followed me in. ‘thank you’ I smiled as he drove off. I was excited that were putting the Christmas tree out today and making the house look super festive and pretty, I love Christmas time. A few moments later Justin jogged down the stairs smiling at me ‘ready to get it up?’ he asked smirking at me ‘YOU’RE GROSS!’ I screeched running away from him ‘you love it baby’ he said seductively walking over to me ‘I bet you’ve been waiting all year to say that one’ I rolled my eyes ‘only to you though’ he winked at me, pinning me against the wall and pressing his lips against mine.

‘so have you asked your dad about coming over for Christmas?’ I asked hanging baubles on the Christmas tree ‘not yet, but I’m going to tonight’ he said walking over to me and kissing my cheek lightly ‘good’ I smiled ‘you know I’m really excited about this Christmas I have a feeling it’s going to be special’ Justin said spinning me around and holding onto my waist with one hand, Justin’s eyes then looked up, then back to me, then up again and back to me, I looked up and saw him holding mistletoe above us ‘you’re so cheesy’ I giggled shaking my head ‘don’t pretend like you don’t like it’ he said winking at me and pouting his lips waiting for a kiss. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, I have a feeling Justin may be right, this is going to be a good Christmas.