Chapter 157

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

'Right, let's go shopping' I squeaked as we climbed back into the car 'let's go then' Justin laughed as he turned on the engine and pulled out of my mum's driveway.

We had just told my mum that we were having a boy, it was quiet the experience I must admit.

FLASH BACK

'Hey guys come in!' My mum chirped, moving aside to let us in 'hey mum, we actually have some news' I smiled as I sat down on the couch carefully, Justin copying my actions and wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he quickly leaned over and kissed my cheek.

'Oh really? What about?' Mum asked taking a sip of her tea 'we found out today, that we're having a boy' I smiled.

Mum stared at me, eyes wide, mouth hung open 'OH MY GOD' she suddenly burst into tears and sobbed violently 'my baby' she sobbed 'mum' I laughed as I rushed over to her side as quickly a I could. Pulling her into a comforting hug as I rubbed her back.'I can't believe it' she sobbed once more.

The sound of small feet patting away at the floor pulled me away from the conversation as Millie came in and immediately jumped on Justin's lap, causing a soft laugh to escape his perfect lips.

'Mummy, why are you crying?' Millie's voice suddenly quivered as she chewed her fingers and stared at mum, whilst grasping onto Justin with her other hand 'no no sweetie, they're good tears' my mum promised as Millie shrugged not caring.

'And YN, why are you fat?' She asked me, I couldn't help but laugh, just as Justin did. 'No princess, YN isn't fat, she's pregnant, that means she has a little baby boy in her big belly' Justin explained as Millie looked up at him, completely confused 'but how did the baby get in there?' She asked as I once again let out another laugh.

'I think that's a job for you mum' I laughed as I stood up 'hate to leave so soon, but me and Justin are going shopping!' I giggled 'okay sweetie, congratulations, I'm so happy for you, both of you' Mum breathed 'thanks mum' I giggled 'thanks karen' Justin smiled as he placed Millie on the floor and kissed my mums cheek.

'I'll see you soon' I smiled and waved 'and you little missy, I'll see you soon' I said poking her nose 'bye bye' she giggled and waved.

END OF FLASH BACK.

Pulling into the shopping centre, I was less than surprised when I saw the crowds of aggressive paparazzi, eager to get their pictures of me.

'Fuck, baby, just wait in here and I'll talk to them, I don't want anything to happen, okay?' Justin asked softly as he parked the car 'yeah, okay' I whispered nervous.

Justin kissed my cheek before jumping out of the car and talking to the paparazzi.

'Hey guys, I just want to ask you something, now obviously, my wife is pregnant and I'd really appreciate it if you would, shove push and yell, because I don't want anything to happen to our baby. I get that this is your job, so me and YN will happily give you your photo's and answer your questions as long as you then allow us to go on with our day and we don't get bothered to much' Justin asked politely.

And to my surprise, they agreed, so Justin gracefully thanked them, and jogged around to my side of the car, helped me out and walked around to the paparazzi.

They all flashed their camera's but were cautious and kept their distance, which I was extremely grateful for. Justin protectively wrapped an arm around my waist as we stood and smiled at them before they began asking questions.

'So I'm guessing you two are back together?' One of them asked 'we never broke up' I said simply, followed by a shrug.

'So YN, how far along are you?' Another asked 'six months' I smiled.

'And Justin, how do you feel about the pregnancy?' Another paparazzi asked 'I'm so happy, couldn't be happier in fact' Justin beamed.

'Okay, last question. What's the gender of the baby? You must know by now' the fourth one standing at the front chuckled 'we're actually keeping it a secret, we want it to be a surprise' Justin lied smoothly, and I was thankful, I know I can't want everything to be hidden because that's just not possible in my life, but this one thing, I really wanted to keep a secret.

'Thanks guys' Justin nodded as he guided me through the unusually calm paparazzi.

------------------------

'Oh my gosh, Justin, look at these!' I squealed as I held up a pair of mini trainers 'they're so cute' Justin laughed as he picked them up 'but not as cute as.... These' Justin winked as he pulled a pair of mini supra's our from behind his back.

'Oh I need them' I shook my head as I stared at them, they were just so cute! 'He'll definitely look like you' I giggled 'let's get them then!' Justin laughed as we grabbed the other several items of clothes that we were buying. Different baby grows, shoes, clothes, toys. It's official. I could spend millions in this shop.

'Can we go and get some food, this is really making me hungry, and I'm eating for two' I giggled as we walked out of the shop, and of course, Justin insisted on carrying all of the bags 'of course, let's go gorgeous' Justin murmured as he carried the two big bags in one hand and wrapped his free hand around mine.

'You're hair, is cute' I giggled looking up to him as he groaned 'I haven't had time to do anything to it' he shook his head 'actually, its not cute, its... Sexy' I whispered and bit my lip 'kind of looks like sex hair' I whispered quietly as I blushed, wrapping my other hand around his forearm.

'Oh really?' Justin raised an eyebrow looking down at me 'yeah' I bit my lip 'oh well maybe we'll have to test out that theory when we get home, baby' Justin growled seductively in my ear placing a light kiss on my jaw making me shiver under his touch.

--------------

'Hmm, that food was so good' I moaned licking my lips, savoring the taste 'I bet it was, you ate it so fast' Justin laughed 'hey, don't be mean, I'm six months pregnant and I'm technically eating for two' I stuck my tongue out 'mmmm, whatever missy' Justin winked.

'My back and my feet hurt' I whined as I closed my eyes 'I'm just so tired as well' I whispered, already feeling myself drift off into a small sleep in the middle of a restaurant, classy.

'Baby, we will go home now then, yeah?' Justin asked softly 'okay, let's go' I smiled softly and stood up.

Walking out of the shopping centre there weren't many paparazzi standing waiting for us, most of them had gone home considering they already took their pictures and we answered their questions, which was nice for a change.

As soon as I got home I slipped my shoes off and placed both my hands on my back and headed straight to the living room.

Laying down on the couch, I closed my eyes but soon opened them as I heard a soft raspy chuckle. Opening my eyes I saw Justin leaning across the door frame, he stood up straight and make his way to me, patting my feet indicating for me to lift them up.

Doing as told, Justin sat down, placing my feet Back down on his lap. 'Do your feet hurt?' Justin asked softly as he then slipped the socks off my bare feet and dropped them on the floor before softly before beginning to massage them.

'Perfect' I moaned in content as I closed my eyes.

'You know, I wouldn't do this for anyone else' Justin laughed 'mmm, well thank you' I giggled 'you're lucky because I love you and would do anything for you' he murmured 'I love you too' I smiled as he continued to rub my feet.

'You can go to sleep beautiful, you know' Justin murmured softly, clearly noticing me failing to keep my eyes open 'okay' I nodded 'I love you' I whispered hearing a soft 'I love you' back before falling into a sleep.