Chapter 114

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Justin is finally coming home from tour today, after nearly 3 months, its a bitter sweet situation. Of course I'm happy that he's coming home so we can move into our new house and so that we don't have to say those horrible goodbyes every month. But then again, I'm sad, he loves performing its what he does, what he was born to and of course he is going to be upset because he won't be touring for about another year or maybe more... I think Justin's glad to be coming home, he's been so stressed lately.

I have no clue how things went with Fredo after I left Justin on tour, I don't think they had another fight because Justin would have told me... I hope. I highly doubt they are friends again, whether they will or not who knows, but all I want is for them to be civil and not argue every time they see each other.

But regardless of the fact Justin is coming home today, I have work, it’s only a photo shoot and i loved the clothes I was wearing. The photo shoot was for the launch of a brand new shop that I was advertising. So at first I was a bit nervous to find out what the clothes were like because if they were horrible and I didn't like them I'd have a hard time trying to sell the products, but it’s all good! the shop was a high street shop so I wouldn’t be wearing all dresses, I was wearing clothes that I would actually wear which made it even better. . I’m helping to launch the new summer line and I knew I would have to do a swimwear shot, which aren’t my favourite but I deal with them, I mean I guess I am just a bit self-conscious of my body, regardless of what people say, I guess I’ll just never be comfortable, everyone has insecurities’, including models. 

'YN, I need to talk to you' Lacey said walking into my dressing room before my makeup started 'okay' I furrowed my eyebrows 'I’ll just leave you two' my makeup artist smiled walking out. 'What's up?' I asked crossing my legs 'have you thought about whether or not you’re going to change your surname when you get married?' She asked, she's been asking me practically every day, but truth is, I don't know what to do. I have things to consider, what does Justin want? What's best to do? What do I want? Well I want to change my surname because then I feel like I actually am married but then Lacey keeps saying things to make me change my mind, because apparently if I change my name it won't be good for the brand. 'I don't know' I sighed 'I need to talk to Justin about it' I muttered 'okay' she smiled weakly 'ill talk to you later I have to make a few calls' she smiled, giving me a quick hug before walking out.

The makeup artist walked back in and began doing my make up before the designer helped me get changed. Outfit one: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67787709 The whole theme of that shoot, was just summer and I was ‘walking around and acting natural’ so it was pretty easy, I would have to occasionally smile and act happy, it wasn’t too hard or intense, everyone working on the shoot was pretty laid back so I felt no pressure to perform good. ‘OKAY CUT! GREAT WORK YN! NEXT OUTFIT!’ the director clapped his hands as everyone scurried away, rushing to get ready for the next few shots. I had five different outfits I had to have shots with, and by the third, I was so tired I could just fall asleep.

---------------------------

‘come on sweetie, last one’ my makeup artist smiled at me, it was only three in the afternoon but I was so tired I had been up since four o’clock and I just needed a break, but never the less I was powering through because I was finally on the last shoot which just so happened to be the swim wear shoot, I would be lying if I said I didn’t like the bikini, because I did. It was gorgeous but right now I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep ‘I know’ I giggled. As she handed me my next outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67789209 I slipped on a robe before thanking the make up artist and leaving.

The set was outside on the beach behind the studio, so we had to walk across the street with people staring. The beach was closed off for the shoot, but people still managed to crowd around. Throughout the whole shoot my mind was wondering to Justin, whether he was on his plane or not, I mean I have no idea where he is or how long it takes it get to LA all I know is that his flight will be back in LA in the evening. 

I walked into the water, so only my feet were in the water and began to pose with the several flashes coming from the camera as the spring sun beating down on my face, enhancing my tan even more.

A wolf whistle broke me away from my thoughts as my mind instantly snapped in their direction, only to see Justin walking towards me, wearing his saggy jeans and a white v-neck, his black ray bans on, with his oh-so famous smirk as he wondered over to me ‘JUSTIN!’ I screeched jumping out from the water- even though I shouldn’t have because I’m working- I ran over to him at full speed and jumped on him, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist, he immediately caught me, placing his hands under my bum for support ‘hey gorgeous’ he smiled kissing me firmly ‘you’re early’ I beamed nuzzling my head into his neck, kissing it ‘I wanted to surprise you’ he chuckled ‘well you did’ I said jumping off of him and dragging him over to the set.

‘how did you get on the set?’ I asked, gluing myself to his side and hugging him tightly ‘hey, one I’m your fiancé… two I’m Justin Bieber’ he winked at me, slapping my bum as we got to the director, Lacey, my make-up artist and the photographer ‘sorry’ I blushed ‘I didn’t know he was coming’ I giggled looking down ‘don’t worry’ the director shook it off, smiling at us both. ‘Justin this is Emma, my makeup artist, Lisa the director of the shoot and Mike the photographer… and you already know Lacey’ I giggled as I watched Justin introduce himself to everyone.

‘okay, are you ready to get started again?’ Mike asked me ‘yeah’ I smiled, turning to Justin, he pulled me into him and kissed me-not caring who was watching ‘go get your sexy ass back on set’ he murmured quietly against my lips so no one else could hear ‘okay’ I giggled before scurrying back to the water to finish the shoot.

REUNITED AT LAST!

The beautiful couple are finally reunited at last after the teen sensation was on tour for months on end, but he is BACK! You hear us right, that means no more heart felt goodbyes and lasting kisses, just fun and happiness for the soon-to wed couple. Bieber has closed off his world tour with a bang, but it seems to us that he couldn’t be more excited to get back to see his future Mrs Bieber! Telling us in a recent interview that he ‘misses her whenever he is away and always likes to go home’.

Teen heart throb wasted no time catching an early flight to surprise his special girl-who seemed to jump with excitement when she saw him-literally! http://weheartit.com/entry/46530329/via/haughtyroll 

But all we want to know is… WHEN IS THE WEDDING?!

---------------------

I smiled reading the article on E! on my laptop whilst Justin was still asleep. I knew that I would have to talk to Justin about my last name but truth is, I’m scared to, I don’t know how he will react to it. But I guess I’ll just have to suck it up