Chapter 126

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

That's it, I've made up my mind, I'm going back to LA, I have to! What other choice do I have? I can't just sit here and act as if everything is okay when I know for a fact that my fiance is most likely crying over me right now, thinking I cheated on her. When I didn't, I lead a fucked up life.

Grabbing my laptop I booked the next flight to LA which was at 2am, so I would be back in LA by the time YN woke up. I don't even care for the fact that I should be booking a private jet, I just need to get home as soon as possible.

I'm going to fix this, I have to fix this. I won't stop until I fix this. She has to believe me, I'm telling her the truth, I could never cheat on her, I have no desire to cheat on her, and I'm not going to put the one thing I care about the most at risk.

Sprinting up the stairs I grabbed all my suitcases from my room, throwing my clothes in messily, not caring. It was late in the evening and I had a flight to catch.

As soon as I was down I rushed down the stairs and jogged into the living room 'dad, can I speak to you?' I asked scratching the back of my neck 'sure' he agreed following me into the hallway.

'What's wrong?' Dad asked concerned 'I have to get back to LA, YN's upset at me and I don't know what to do' I rushed out, in desperate need of some fatherly advice 'whoa, Justin calm down' dad sighed 'I know what's going on, just tell me it isn't true' he shook his head 'no! Of course it isnt-' 'but the pictures' dad cut me short.

Sighing heavily before I continued 'it was that Gemma girl, who is apparently Chaz's girlfriend! She made it all up!' I snapped 'calm down' dad ushered 'just get back to LA, explain everything, but she is going to need some time to calm down' he explained, I nodded my head in agreement.

'I'll take you to the airport' he smiled softly 'thanks' I muttered 'I'm just going to go and say bye to the kids' I sighed, slumping into the living room.

'Jazzy, Jaxon, come here' I said sitting on the floor, they both walked over to me and sat down in front of me 'I have to go home' I sighed 'what?' 'Why?' They both asked pouting 'because YN is upset and she needs me' I smiled softly 'but I don't want you to go' Jazzy mumbled 'I know princess but how about, you and Jax come to stay with me and YN for a while?' I suggested 'yeah!' They both squeaked.

'I have to go know, but I love you both, and I'll call you soon, okay?' I asked kissing both of their foreheads 'okay, bye Bieber, love you' Jazzy said 'bye princess love you too' I sighed. 'Bye bye, love you' Jaxon smiled 'bye, love you too bud' I smiled at them both before walking out and heading off to the airport.

-----------

After stopping off at grandma and grandpa's house, saying bye and promising to see them soon, they understood why I was going back. I had to fix things, YN was my priority and I needed to make that clear.

I stopped off at Ryan's saying bye as well. I did stop off at Chaz's but he didn't answer,he was probably too busy fucking that whore who ruined everything.

We then head straight off to the airport, thousands of paparazzi following me. As soon as we arrived, I thanked my dad promising to see them soon, I ran into the airport, keeping my head low ignoring their comments and questions about YN and what was going on, but I wasn't going to answer them, its none of their fucking business.

I managed to get my bags through and got onto the flight fairly quickly, without getting noticed and disturbed to much. My mind was going over what I was going to say to YN and how.

Was she even going to talk to me?

Was she even at our house?

Fuck sake. I just need to get home now and sort this mess out. I need to explain to her what happened and what the truth is, one things for sure, I'm not going to let her go. That's not even an option.