Chapter 124

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

'So I'll see you soon okay? And call me as soon as you land' I murmured to YN turning to face her as we reached her gate 'I will don't worry' she giggled 'good' I sighed, snaking my arms around her waist pulling her body closer to mine 'I don't want you to go# I whined like a little kid not getting their way 'I don't want to go either, I love it here!' she muttered resting her head on my chest

'but I'll be back next week for a few days' she promised 'good' I murmured kissing the top of her head 'so what are you going to do today?' she asked me sweetly, forcing a smile onto her face 'I'm going to go spend a few days with just Jazzy and Jaxon, spend time with them' I smiled softly 'well have fun' she sighed.

'YN, sweetie we really have to go' Karen smiled apologetically to both me and YN 'okay' she said quickly before turning back to face me 'I'll see you soon' she smiled weakly 'see you soon' I sighed leaning down to kiss her soft lips 'I love you' I whispered against her lips 'I love you too' she smiled, leaning up to kiss me once more before walking away, waving softly.

It always sucks when we have to say goodbye even if it is for a few days or a week but whatever I can't help it. I still have about two weeks here in Canada and I want to spend as much time with my family as possible.

Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Chaz and Ryan but I miss my family the most, I miss my little brother and sister like crazy, I feel as if I am missing out on them growing up, I don't get to see it so I want to spend as much time as I can with them. Just quality family time.

After watching YN, Josh, Karen and her mum walk off into their gate and I knew they were on the plane safely, I turned on my heels and stuck my hands into the pockets of my jeans and kept my head low and began walking out of the airport.

Even though I was in Canada and didn't have a body guard that didn't mean that I didn't get bothered, there were still a few paparazzi and fans coming up to me, asking for pictures and autographs, but I didn't mind because everyone was more understandable over here, they knew I was still that boy from Canada.

As I reached the front doors the few paparazzi waiting outside for me flashed their camera's in my direction asking me questions 'WHERE HAS YN GONE?!' 'HAVE YOU GUYS BROKEN UP?!' 'WHY DIDN'T YOU GO WITH HER?!' they all shouted trying to get me to answer their questions but -as always- I kept my head down and stayed quiet.

Jumping back into my dad's car I sighed and switched on the engine, slowly driving away, pulling onto the small roads, leading my way back to dad's house.

As soon as I pulled up outside dad's house I jumped out before jogging up to the door, knocking lightly. 'oh Justin! That was quick' Dad furrowed his eyebrows at me, letting me walk in 'yeah, I got them a private jet so they didn't really have to wait' I sighed 'oh yeah' he chuckled 'still seem to forget my son's a pop star' he laughed patting my shoulder.

Jazzy popped her head around the corner of the living room door 'hey Bieber!' she beamed as she saw me, running over to me in her princess pyjama's 'hey princess' I smiled, picking her up and kissing her cheek.

'where's YN?' she asked looking over my shoulder for her 'she had to go back home for some work' I pouted 'oh' she pouted as well 'I wanted her to plait my hair' she sighed resting her head on her shoulder 'and you can't do it because you're a boy' she said poking my chest. I laughed at her putting her back down on the floor.

'where's Jaxon?' I asked her following her into the living room 'in here' she smiled jumping back on the couch to carry on watching her programmes 'hey bud!' I smiled ruffling Jaxon's hair and kissing his forehead 'hello' he waved at me quickly glancing before looking back to the TV. Kids these days.