Chapter 72

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I rolled over in bed and held out my arms wanting to cuddle deep into Justin's chest only I was disappointed when I couldn't feel his normal warm bare chest next to me, with my eyes still closed I pouted my lips like a little child when they don't get their way, then I heard a slight chuckle that was sex to my ears, that chuckle that could only belong to Justin 'babe what are you doing?' He asked and even though my eyes were still shut -because I wanted to go back to sleep- I could tell he was fighting back a laugh 'I wanted to cuddle' I said as I pouted again 'and you weren't here' I said pouting even more making him finally burst and laugh 'I just had a shower' he said climbing back into bed and I immediately glued myself to his side 'you had one without me?' I asked him teasingly finally opening my eyes 'i-er -you- would of had one with me?' He asked stuttering his words as his heart began to beat louder and faster, I could hear it because my head was resting on his chest. I make him nervous? But justin never gets nervous even when he plays to massive stadiums he never gets nervous so why would he now? I moved my head off of his chest slightly so I could look up at him as I bit down on my lip slightly making him just stare at me and gulp down the lump in his throat 'yeah, I was planning on' I shrugged lightly and returned back to resting my head on his chest, I just love teasing him because he always teases me so why not change things up a little bit? 'I- you- we- we could have one again' he stuttered 'you've already had one' I shrugged and sighed 'it's pointless now' I added 'n-no we can have one come on' he said getting up and staring there staring at me looking anxious, I just smirked at him 'you bitch' he sighed and shaking his head I erupted in laughter, shutting my eyes and sighing once more. I then felt weight hovering over me making me snap my eyes open to find a basically naked Justin -except for a white towel wrapped around his waist- he was staring at me with hungry eyes as he bit down hard on his lip 'think you can tease me baby?' He asked seductively in my ear as he lowered his body onto mine flexing his biceps which were in view for my hungry eyes 'I don't know you tell me' I whispered against his lips which were now centimetres apart from me, Justin chuckled against my lips lowering his body even closer to mine so when I took in a breathe our chests touched 'well, you can. But now you need to say sorry for me' he said clenching his jaw. ENF he knows what that does to me, and when he's demanding and all sexy I just melt right then and there 'oh yeah and what if I don't?' I asked raising my eyebrows, Justin scoffed 'but you're going to say sorry, right baby?' He asked seductively as I shrugged in response. Next thing Justin has rolled us over so I am now on top of him, straddling him, Justin's hands were rested firmly on my ass as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist as he stood up and pressed me against the wall pressing his body to mine making me bite down on my lip hard. Justin stared at me with loving yet hungry eyes and crashed his lips against mine catching me off guard but I soon enough kissed him back wrapping my arms around my neck, snaking my tongue into his mouth as Justin then pulled away and threw me across the room so I landed on the bed -once again treating me like a rag doll- before smirking and crawling on the bed hovering above me. Justin lowered his body down to mine and just as he was about to press his lips down to mine my phone rang from beside us.

Both me and Justin sighed as he pulled away from my body and rolled onto the bed next to me 'I'm sorry' I mumbled 'it's fine baby' he said kissing my forehead and jumping off of the bed and walking out the room. Now I was already pissed off at whoever was calling before I even looked at who was calling so I groaned and grabbed my phone and pressed it to my ear 'hello?' I sighed still unaware of who it was 'YN, YN sweetie, please come home' a female voice who could only belong to my mum said through the phone 'no' I muttered 'I'm coming round today to get my stuff' I sighed 'no you can't move out' she sniffed through the phone 'I need to, I can't do it anymore, sorry' I sighed and hung up the phone before immediately jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs and ran into the kitchen that's where Justin would be and there he was with his back to me looking so perfect with Bell bouncing and running around on the floor next to him 'Bell be quiet' he said looking down at Bell who just stared at Justin before running away. So I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his back 'you okay babe?' He asked turning around so he was now facing me, I just nodded keeping my head buried in his chest 'you sure?' He asked pulling away and looking at me 'who was on the phone?' He asked 'mum' I sighed 'oh' was all he said 'I said I was going to pick up my stuff later, will you come with me?' I asked looking at the ground 'of course I will' he said tucking hair behind my ear, and I'm glad he is coming with me because I don't think I could face going back alone.

After having a shower and getting changed into some clothes that I had left at Justin's house before, i sat back on the couch with Justin 'YN' Justin said as he turned to face me 'yeah?' I asked turning my full attention to him and placed my legs over his lap 'so you know we're getting your stuff?' He asked 'yeah?' I asked furrowing my eyebrows 'does that mean y-your like moving in?' He asked sounding unsure 'I don't know, I mean i-' was all I said because I wasn't so sure myself 'I want you too, but its just up to you' he said and sighed as he reached across and took my hand in his whilst playing with my fingers 'I want to' I said smiling at him 'you do?' He asked a smile breaking out on his face 'yeah, we are anyway after tour so we can still get a new house, although I don't get why' I said laughing 'because we can have a new house for both of us and it won't just be mine it'll be ours!' He said smiling making him look adorable 'you're so cute' I giggled 'am I not sexy?' He asked pretending to be shocked 'mmm yeah you are' I said winking at him, making him smirk 'no! Not now we have to go and get my stuff' I said stopping him from going any further, not that I don't want to just because I wanted to get my stuff from my house -well old house- and get back as quick as possible.

'Ready to go in?' Justin asked as we pulled up to my house, I was scared to go in because I knew that mum would be there and I didn't want to face her 'yeah' I whispered 'no your not' Justin said and sometimes I love how he can just see straight through me I just looked down 'hey, look at me' he said placing his hand under my chin and turning my head so I was looking at him 'it's all going to be okay, I'm going to be right here with you' he said looking into my eyes 'I know, let's just get this over with' I sighed 'kiss first' he said pouting his lips and shutting his eyes so I placed my lips on his quickly before jumping out of the car and walking hand in hand with Justin to the front door.

I knocked lightly and within seconds my mum opened the door as if she knew I was here 'hi' I muttered walking in 'hi Karen' Justin said softly keeping my hand tightly in his 'hey' she said quietly 'I er put some boxes in your room' my mum said before quickly walking away to the kitchen 'come on' I said dragging Justin up to my... Old room. I walked in and most things were in the same place only a few things had changed, she had began to put somethings in the boxes laid out on the bed. Maybe she knew that I had made up my mind and nothing could change it, I was going to move in with Justin anyway just earlier than expected but I'm excited to be taking our relationship to the next level with Justin, it'll be me, Justin and Bell... Like a little family. I began to grab some clothes from my wardrobe when there was a knock at the door 'come in' I said 'hey' Josh said as he walked in 'hey bud' I said giving him a hug 'you actually going?' He asked me 'yeah' I sighed 'I can't stay here' I muttered 'I know just don't start ignoring me' he said 'I wouldn't do that' I told him 'good' he said 'I didn't believe her at first, I don't want her to be pregnant either' he sighed 'I don't really want to know her or he or whatever, its. Not dad's child' he muttered, but it was nice to know that someone was feeling the same as me 'I love you josh' I said pulling him into a hug 'I love you too' he said engulfing me into a hug 'I need to pack' I sighed as he nodded 'I'll call you later though!' I promised as he walked away, just because I'm not going to be living here anymore doesn't mean I don't want to see Josh anymore. 

After about an hour or two of packing I was finally done, well I think 'that's it' I said collapsing on the bed next to Justin 'we're going to be living together' justin said turning on his side and kissing my cheek 'I'm excited' I said smiling, although I practically live at his house already this is making it official, taking the next serious step. As we walked down the stairs mum was standing there drinking her tea 'YN, can I talk to you quickly?' She asked peering her head around the corner I turned to Justin 'go wait in the car I won't be long' I said giving him a quick peck on the lips before turning on my heels and walking to the kitchen 'I'm sorry ya know' she muttered 'I know but I just think that this is best so we can both cool down' I said 'so you're going to move back in!?' She asked excitedly I just shook my head 'I was going to move in with him when he finished anyway so I'm moving in now' I shrugged 'you're too young' she said 'mum!' I snapped 'I'm going to move in with him and that's that, so if you don't like it I don't care, you don't have a choice. I'll maybe call you soon' I said before walking out of the door with my head held high.