Chapter 48

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

As I climbed out of my car I was greeted with thousands of Justin’s fans and although they may hate me I love them because anyone who loves Justin that much and would clearly do anything for him deserves the love and respect from anyone even if they don’t necessarily want it. I walked over to them and some of them let out a squeal I giggled ‘hey girls’ I smiled and waved ‘hi-hi’ one of them said ‘how are you?’ I asked her smiling ‘good! i-i-is it true Justin’s flight is landing here?’ another asked me ‘I shouldn’t be telling you this but… he is’ I smiled and laughed as they all squealed louder than before almost bursting my ear drum ‘I really have to go but it was so nice to meet you all’ I said giving a few of them a hug ‘bye girls!’ I called out to them as I walked in to the airport with few people staring at me but I didn’t notice or even care for that matter all I cared about was making sure that I was standing at the end of the tunnel waiting for Justin’s flawless face to appear. A few people took pictures of me and some asked to take pictures with me, I agreed although I kind of wished I could just hurry up and get to gate eight Justin told me that he was going to be coming out of gate eight so for me to wait for him there. I walked over with my phone and keys in my pockets. I walked quickly over to gate eight and sat down on a seat, I was the only person here which is understandable because I am the only person that knows what gate Justin is. My leg began to bounce up and down just showing how excited and anxious I was to see him, I just wanted him to be here. I checked my phone and it was now half past eleven and Justin’s flight was due to arrive at half past eleven, my heart rate immediately increased and my leg bounced up and down faster, I just wish he would walk out of the gate now! I heard footsteps come from inside the tunnel meaning people were coming. My head shot up into the direction of the tunnel as I saw shadows appear frim the tunnel, the footsteps were getting louder and louder just as my heart was beating faster and faster, I needed him here now, I was too excited just to see him. My eyes never left the end of the tunnel and I never blinked not wanting to miss him step out.

Suddenly time went slow as I saw him appear at the end of the tunnel looking as perfect as ever, people followed behind his but I couldn’t see who I was too focused on Justin. He was only wearing sweats and a plain top with his snapback but yet it still was enough to make my heart skip a beat. I stared at him still unaware if this was life or just a dream, was he actually here? With me? Has three months gone? I just stared at him with my tooth sunk deep into my lip. He looked up from the ground and instantly his eyes locked on to mine and his whole face lit up. I stood up from my sleep as he began to ran towards me, the smile not wiped off his face. As soon as he reached me he wrapped both his arms around the back of my legs and picked me up, making me wrap my legs tightly around his waist, resting his hands on my bare thighs. I missed his touch; I missed the sparks that flew around my body whenever he touched me, and without wasting any more time Justin forcefully crashed his lips heavily against mine, catching me off guard but I instantly kissed back just as forcefully as he kissed me. Three months are now over and I couldn’t be happier. Justin licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance which I happily gave in allowing him to snake his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth that he hasn’t for three months, his hat slipped off but I caught it as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck pulling us closer than before. After minutes I pulled away and looked at him as he licked his lips staring right back at me ‘nuh uh, I’m not done’ he told me shaking his head with his eyes will closed before leaning in to kiss me again, I let a small giggle escape my lips before accepting his offer and pulling our bodies so much closer and kissing him again with so much passion and so much force I never wanted to let go. Once again Justin snaked his tongue into my mouth making me smile against his lips and pull back giggling. He rested his forehead against mine, still holding me tightly around his waist ‘baby’ he sighed happily ‘hey’ I replied my voice just in a whisper ‘I missed you so much’ he replied kissing my lips softly ‘I missed you too’ I told him kissing him once more ‘come on Justin man you need to get your bags’ I heard someone say from behind us as I peered around Justin’s shoulder and saw Kenny ‘KENNY!’ I yelled and waved as Justin didn’t let me go and began to kiss my neck making me giggle ‘hey YN’ he said laughing and shaking his head ‘you need to get you’re bags’ I said detaching my neck from Justin’s lips and staring at him ‘let’s go then’ he said as he began to walk with me still on his waist ‘Justin put me down’ I said as i began to laugh ‘do I have to?’ he asked pulling his puppy dog face ‘yes’ I said kissing the top of his nose ‘you missed’ he said pointing to his lips and winking ‘oh did i?’ I asked in a seductive tone, he bit his lip and nodded ‘mmkay’ I said kissing his lips quickly before jumping off of him. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we began to walk over to the luggage area ‘how was tour?’ I asked looking up to him to find that he was already looking at me ‘it was good but I’m glad to be back here… With you’ he told me ‘I’m glad you’re back to’ I mumbled before leaning up and planting a soft sweet kiss on his lips. Once we got to the luggage area, Justin pulled me to a stop as he spun me around so I was now facing him as he run his hands down my sides sending shivers down my spine as he slipped his hands into my back pockets and rested them firmly on my ass. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him ‘stay at my house tonight?’ Justin asked me ‘if you want me to’ I agreed ‘I just got you back so I might just have to kidnap you’ he said smirking ‘and I would be okay with that!’ I told him laughing ‘mmm sounds like a deal’ he said in a low voice pressing his lips onto mine ‘dude your bags are here’ Alfredo said making me and Justin break away blushing ‘hey Fredo’ I giggled ‘hey you!’ he said jogging over to me and giving me a hug only to receive a glare from Justin making me blush even more.

‘Justin how many bags did you need?’ I asked Justin dragging three suitcases out of the back of the airport and over to my car making Justin laugh me ‘baby you’re so cute’ he told me as I pulled up to my car and dropped the suitcases. Kenny then picked them up and began to load them into the boot of my car. Justin did the same and pushed me against the car door smirking at me ‘hey sexy’ he said seductively in my ear ‘hey you’ I said back and bit my lip knowing what it does to him ‘you can’t do that to me, it’s not fair’ he whispered in my ear and began to kiss my neck sucking slightly but not enough to leave a hickey, I let a soft moan escape my lips causing Justin to stop sucking on my neck and pull away looking at me with his eyes full of love and passion whilst his lips were smirking at me I blushed and looked down ‘I love you’ he confessed lacing his index finger under my chin making me look up at him ‘I love you too’ I promised him ‘good’ he mumbled against my lips before kissing me once again. ‘ALL DONE’ Kenny called from the boot of my car as he shut the door ‘thank you’ I called out to him and walked over to him ‘I’ll see you soon teddy bear’ I said playfully giving him a hug ‘bye man!’ Justin said shaking his hand and giving him a brief hug. We then walked over to the rest of the crew ‘we’re going!’ Justin announced everybody said there bye’s as we climbed into the car. I sat in the driver’s seat whilst Justin sat in the passenger’s seat as I pulled away Justin moved his hand high on my thigh giving it a gentle comforting squeeze ‘I missed you so much baby’ he told me ‘I missed you too, so much’ I confessed ‘I love you so much, so I want to give you something’ he said making me take my eyes off of the road and glance at him, I furrowed my eyebrows at him and focused back on the road ‘no you know I don’t like you buying me things’ I protested ‘I don’t care I wanted to get you this so I did’ he said squeezing my thigh ‘fine’ I said whilst sighing don’t get me wrong I love everything that Justin buys me it’s just everything is always so expensive and I don’t care about his money ‘you’re going to have to wait though baby’ he told me I glanced back at him seeing him smirking at me I giggled and focused my eyes back on the road once more. When we arrived at Justin’s house I went to open my side of the car but Justin stopped me ‘wait there’ he told me ‘okay?’ I said confused and sat back down in my seat, Justin then jumped out of the car and ran around to my side and opened the door, I noticed him rubbing his hands on his thighs meaning his hands are sweaty meaning he is nervous… I’m so confused right now. ‘okay so I hate being on tour and being away from you so so so much and I just want you to know that whenever I’m not there you are always the thing that’s on my mind, and are always who I wish I was with, and I promise that I will always love you’ he said reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a beautiful ring, studded with two small yet visible diamonds I gasped and covered my hand with my mouth, he then got on one knee and took in a deep breathe… oh god he can’t propose I’m too young! Oh gosh. My whole head was spinning ‘I’m not proposing… yet, but I just want to make sure you know I love you’ he said smiling. I jumped out of the car and pounced on him making him giggle as he slid the ring onto my wedding finger and kissed my forehead ‘come on you’ he said picking my up bridal style and carrying me into his house. This was serious, no boy had ever given me a promise ring before but then again no one had loved me the way Justin does.