Chapter 161

Your point of view

Feeling Justin's lips press to the top of my head, I looked up at him and smiled softly, wrapping the blanket over out bodies even more than before as I crawled into Justin's lap. Resting my head on his chest.

We remained sitting in silence, still in the dark, the curtains closed, the TV off, the only light shining through from the hallway.

'Has Dylan stopped kicking for now?' Justin murmured quietly as he rested his head on top of mine 'I think so, he hasn't in a while' I whispered 'you want to go back to bed then?' Justin asked quietly 'no' I shook my head lightly 'let's just sleep here, I can't be bothered to go back to bed' I mumbled, already falling to sleep 'come on baby, you can't stay down here, its not comfortable and your back is going to hurt even more' Justin sighed.

Next thing, Justin stood up and was carrying me bridal style out of the living room and up the stairs. The blanket still wrapped snugly around my body, Justin's hands supporting the weight of my sleepless body. My hands loosely wrapped around Justin's neck as my head rested against his bare chest. Finally my hands dropped into my lap as I didn't have any other energy left, letting myself fall back to sleep. A well deserved sleep.

--------------------------------------

Feeling my body wake up, I kept my eyes shut as I sighed as I rolled over in Justin's arms to face him, only to be greeted with Justin's already awake face.

'Morning' I giggled 'after noon' Justin laughed 'what? What time is it?' I asked 'just gone twelve' Justin shrugged 'oh, okay, good! I thought you were going to say like three!' I sighed in relief 'why? What would be so bad about it being three?' Justin forgot.

'are you serious?' I asked, raising an eyebrow, moving an arms length away from him so I could study his face.

'Of course I'm not serious baby, how could I forget?' Justin shook his head as he pulled me back closer to him 'how could I forget today? The baby shower' Justin murmured in my ear, kissing just below my ear lobe.

'Good!' I said poking his chest playfully 'but what time is everyone getting here?' Justin asked me, shooting me an innocent smile, making him look adorable, clearly not wanting me to be annoyed at the fact he didn't remember, ergh. How can I be made at that face?!

'At about five' I smiled as Justin nodded in agreement. Resting my head back on his chest I looked up at Justin through my eye lashes, only to see him already staring at me.

'What?' I asked, biting my lip 'I don't know' Justin shrugged as he licked his dry lips 'then why were you staring at me?' I asked quietly, calmly as I wrapped my arm around his torso, smiling sweetly at him.

'Just thinking' he smiled 'about?' I urged 'you' he mumbled 'really? What about me?' I asked him 'just I guess I'm really lucky to have you, you put up with so much bullshit from me and you never leave, you just, I don't even know, I'm just so thankful for you, you really are my blessing' Justin licked his lips and rolled over to face me.

'And I really don't know what I'd do without you YN, I really don't, just please promise to never leave me a-and if I don't say it enough, I just want you to know that I love you, more than anything in the world, so I'm sorry for all the bullshit I have put you through and that I will put you through' Justin mumbled quietly, almost so quiet I couldn't hear as he brushed the fallen hair behind my ear.

'Justin, where is all this coming from?' I asked quietly as I reached up and placed the palm of my hand against his cheek, running my thumb over his smooth cheek, staring at him 'you haven't put me through any bullshit, and you definitely never have, and I don't care if you ever do, I love you more than anything, okay? Don't forget that. You treat me like a princess, treat me even better than I could even imagine, I don't want to leave you, not now, not ever. I'm not going anywhere even if you wanted me to Justin.' I shook my head 'I just don't understand where all of this is coming from?' I mumbled.