Chapter 113

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Waking up on the road is always weird, something I don't think I'll get used to. You wake up to the bus going over bumps in the road, cars honking, engines running. And somehow Justin manages to sleep through everything, but I guess he is used to it, being on tour for months on end. 

We're pretty much travelling for the whole of today, which is good because I'm going to try and talk to Justin about the whole Fredo situation and sort it out because the thought of me breaking two friends up is eating me alive.

I've been awake for a few hours now, I usually like to sleep in late but its hard to go back to sleep on a moving bus. I'm fully awe now and every time I even move Justin would clutch onto me more and haul my body towards him murmuring in my ear not to leave and just sleep longer. 

Sighing loudly I turned over so I was now facing him, I figured he wasn't going to get up anytime soon. I didn't want to wake him anyway he deserves every moment of sleep he can get when he is on tour. Justin tightened his arms around me, kissing my neck before blowing raspberries 

on the exposed skin, making laughter erupt from my throat due to the tickles. 'Stop!' I giggled trying to move away from him, he only pulling me closer and kept his eyes closed 'I'm asleep so if you would mind being quiet please?' He smirked.

I poked Justin's nose before giggling, oh what boredom does to me 'what are you doing?' He muttered, eyes still shut pretending to me asleep like a little boy. 'I know you're awake Bieber' I giggled, hiding my face in his chest 'how you calling Bieber?' He asked me 'err you' I stated mater-of-factly 'yeah, well Bieber, I'm trying to sleep' he smirked once again, instantly I blushed at him calling me Bieber. Although I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to take his name or not, I want to... But Lacey doesn't think it will be a good idea for the 'brand'.

'I'm going to-' I began but Justin cut me off 'stay here' he sighed happily in my ear 'but I'm hungry' I whined like a child not getting their own way 'fine' he sighed 'but make me some as well' he smirked opening his eyes 'you'll be lucky' I scoffed playfully 'hey' he raised an eyebrow at me.

Climbing out of bed-after wriggling away from him- I stood up, slipped on a pair of shorts and walked out, Justin kicking my bum as I did. I shook my head as I made my way into the kitchen area. Typical, he had barely anything to make breakfast, hmm toast it is.

'Justin!' I called into the bedroom 'can you bring your laptop in?' I asked 'yeah... Why?' He asked, sounding curious 'I want to show you something' I smiled as he walked out of the bedroom, in nothing but his boxers- just the way I like it. 'What did you want to show me?' He asked jumping on the couch, laying down 'a few wedding venue's' I shot him a smile, grabbing his food and walking over to him.

'thanks' he smiled taking the plate from me 'welcome' I smiled sitting next to him 'come sit here and show me those venue's' he smiled, sitting up slightly and patting his lap. I stood up and walked over to him, grabbing his laptop and sitting down on his lap.

'I want you to tell me what you honestly think of them' I told him, typing away 'I will, but as long as your happy, then so am I' he murmured kissing the back of my neck, instantly I blushed just at how cute he is. How did I get so lucky?

'This is my favourite' I gushed leaning back into Justin's chest as I showed him the third venue. It was my favourite one out of everyone that had been recommended to me. Like the ones you imagine when your seven and you dream about your wedding with the perfect man, the perfect dream, perfect venue. It was a big, church, we wanted to keep it traditional, in the suburbs of LA, not deep in the city. Stained coloured windows, high ceilings, beautiful interior its perfect. 'I like it' Justin nodded 'when I'm back from tour we can go and see it' he suggested, I looked up at him, smiling before nodding.