Chapter 130

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Holiday house: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=holiday+house&um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&rlz=1C1TEUA_enGB489GB489&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=UTpZ63RaVj0rtM:&imgrefurl=http://www.spain-holiday.com/rentals/accommodations/properties/9941/Frigiliana/6/Malaga/0/Andalucia/Frigiliana.html&docid=fMGZ_e_9lUOegM&imgurl=http://photocdn.spain-holiday.com/rental-homes-photos-spain/147455-9941-Frigiliana-Villa.jpg&w=320&h=240&ei=_XwBUdnQK5GZ0QWZj4HoDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1069&vpy=188&dur=1305&hovh=192&hovw=256&tx=227&ty=132&sig=102072988561717524184&page=2&tbnh=140&tbnw=201&start=20&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:25,s:0,i:186

(6 days later- last day in barbados)

I can't believe its our last day here in barbados, its been to good to imagine, the time me and Justin have spent here I will remember forever, I just love it here and I really don't want to go home, its been to much fun here!

Everyday we've managed to do something different and something interesting, something we can't do in LA. Para gliding, surfing, helicopter rides, boat trips, relaxing days. Ahhh perfect. Just me and Justin spending time together, no phones, no laptop, nothing to distrust us.

Usually whenever we go away I miss home, sounds crazy but I do miss the hectic lifestyle... occasionally, but right now I'm happy staying here were there are few or barely even any paparazzi snapping pictures at us or screaming questions, its calm here, nothing like the madness in LA I'm used to.

Although I'll be sad to leave barbados, I couldn't be more excited at the same time! Just knowing that when we get back its a week until I- me, your full name, becomes YN Bieber, Mrs Bieber. Sounds crazy but I couldn't be more excited.

It still seems so surreal, the fact that I'm twenty and getting married, don't get me wrong I always wished and hoped to get married one day, but never in a million years did I think I would be getting married at a young age, but then again, who would have known that I would have been getting married to a pop superstar, world sensation? Who knew...

Our flight leaves in the afternoon so me and Justin have agreed to just relax today, sunbathe by the pool and not leave so we don't even have to move. Proper quality time.

----------------------------------------------------

Opening my eyes I saw that Justin was still asleep, I smiled to myself before kissing his cheek lightly and slipping out from under the covers and grabbing a bikini and wondering into the bathroom.

Slipping into my bikini: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70005008 I crept back out of the bathroom, cautious not to wake Justin, I slipped out of the room, closing the door quietly behind me, leaving Justin to get a few more hours sleep.

I headed outside to lay on the sun chair out by the pool, laying down and closing my eyes behind the sun glasses I began to think about everything. It just hadn't seem to sunk in yet that I was getting married in about a week's time. This time a year ago, not much of the wedding had been organised and now, everything is ready and we are just waiting for that special day to arrive. I'm so excited to see Jaxon in his little tux and Millie and Jazzy in their flower girl dresses and of course I'm more than excited to see Justin looking overly handsome in his tux, and I have to admit I'm looking forward to everyone seeing my dress, I have managed to keep what it looks like as a secret because I want people to like it. When I say people, I mean Justin, oh how I wish he'll like it.