Chapter 143

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_33/set?id=71385748

'Mrs Bieber, we have great news, you are indeed pregnant' Dr Smith beamed as she smiled widely at both me and mum 'I am?' I squeaked 'she is?' My mum asked as she had visible tears in her eyes 'you are pregnant, three weeks pregnant to be exact' Dr Smith explained 'wow' I smiled looking down at my stomach and rubbing it lightly.

'I'm going to be a grandmother' mum sobbed as she took hold of my hand and allowed a tear to fall 'don't cry mum' I laughed as I sat up on the bed, wiping the tear away 'they are happy tears sweetie don't worry' she assured me.

'Right' Dr Smith clasped her hands, pulling my attention towards her 'do you have any questions?' She asked 'I do have one... When roughly does morning sickness start? Because I haven't had any yet and I just want to know so I know I'm not ill or anything' I giggled 'ahh usually around three to four weeks of the start of a pregnancy, but everyone is different, some people don't suffer morning sickness and others suffer it very bad for a long period of time sometimes up to seven months of pregnancy, but like I said, everyone is different, so you shouldn't worry ut that' she smiled 'oh okay, thank you' I returned the smile.

'if that's all for today then you are free to go' she smiled at us 'we recommend that you make an appointment for when you're about two months along, but until then- unless you have any worries- you shouldn't need to visit us. We strongly suggest that you don't drink alcohol or smoke, try and drink a lot of water so you don't get dehydrated and try to eat healthy, but overall just keep your diet the same no drastic changes, like don't starve yourself or anything, but I'm sure you know that' she laughed 'thank you, very much' I smiled as I held my hand out for her to shake 'you're more than welcome, I'll see you soon' she smiled at me and mum as she opened the door for us, allowing us to walk out.

I'm pregnant, with Justin's baby, I have a mini us growing inside of me, wow.

'Mum, do you want me to drop you off, I'm going to go the studio to see Justin?' I asked 'yeah, if that's alright' she smiled 'of course' I laughed.

'So when are you going to tell Justin?' Mum asked me as I pulled out onto the main road 'I think tomorrow, with it being our anniversary and everything, I just hope it all goes okay' I smiled 'oh it will!' Mum reassured 'and what about the public, what are going to do?' Mum asked me 'I don't really know, that's something I need to discuss with Justin, but we will probably wait a while before we tell everyone but we need to talk about it, so if you don't mind keeping while well at least until tomorrow' I laughed 'of course, I'm so happy for you' she smiled 'thanks mum' I smiled as we pulled up at her house.

'Let me know if you need anything sweetie, love you' mum hopped out of the car 'love you too, thanks for coming' I smiled 'don't be silly' she giggled, kissing my forehead through the open windowed and jogging into her house.

Diving into my hand into my bag and pulling out my phone I called Justin and put it on loud speaker before pulling away from mum's house and making my way to the studio.

'Hey baby' Justin's voice rang through the phone after only two rings 'hey' I giggled 'I'm on my way to the studio now, is that okay?' I asked 'of course it is, I thought you were going for lunch with your mum though?' Justin questioned 'oh we decided just to go for a coffee and a quick catch up, Josh can't look after Millie for too long because he's going out so she had to get back' I lied smoothly 'oh okay, well let me know when you're at the studio and I'll tell the guys at the desk to let you in' Justin smiled 'okay, thanks' I beamed 'I better get back to work, I love you' Justin mumbled 'I love you too' I sang before hanging up.

------------

After convincing the security actually was Justin's wife and not just some crazy fan trying to see him, I was told the room number Justin was in.