Chapter 116

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Today is the day that I've been waiting for, we're having the 'house warming party' and truth be told, I'm really not in the mood anymore,since me and Justin aren't talking the whole fun and excitement of moving in together has gone. It's a great way to start a new step in your life *sarcasm*.

I just hope nothing bad happens tonight at the house warming party because Fredo's coming. I couldn't not invite him, Justin's whole crew is coming. I have no clue what happened after I left the tour but I'm just hoping nothing bad happens, you know just to add more drama in my life.

I don't want to be fighting with him, especially now, I mean he's just got home from tour for good, he isn't going back any time soon, so I should be so happy and I was, until we started to argue. Typical.

 As soon as Justin came to the new house- less than an hour after me- he didn't even say a word to me, just stomped up stairs and unpacked all his clothes, acting like a pathetic school child that hasn't got their way. Bell seems to be my only friend right now, how sad. I just left him to it, not wanting to see or speak to him so I didn't bother going upstairs to offer him a hand, I just sat on the couch watching tV.

The only words that have been exchanged between us when Justin muttered a small, weak 'thank you' after I gave him his dinner. We both sat in an awkward silence eating dinner not sure what to say to each other, I have and had nothing to say to him about the whole situation, but Justin stared at me as if he was awaiting for something.

If he thinks I'm giving him an apology, he has another thing coming. He exploded on me for no reason, so if anyone is giving an apology its him.

To say I'm still furious would be an understatement, I knew his reaction would be like that. But I guess I was just expecting him to at least let me explain to him my reasons... Instead of screaming at me. I don't know what I want. I don't know if I want to take his surname, I was going to... but then Lacey started talking about the brand and how it might disappear or go down hill if I become YN Bieber. I've spent to long building my career up from nothing, Justin's done the same so I expected him to understand me, but clearly he didn't.

 See this is what happens when people say stuff to me about what THEY think I should do, I start to believe them and think what they think I should do is right. I think, and over think until the point I forget what I want. My decision needs to be something I want to do, for once in my life I know I can't make everyone happy with my decision. If I take his surname Lacey will hate me, but then if I don't take his surname, Justin will hate me.

The fact that Justin had to even ask me if I wanted to marry him threw me off guard massively, how can he say that? How does he not know how much I love him, can he not see that I'm trying my best to make everything happy. Everything was finally perfect again, but then again. Nothing ever stays perfect for too long in my life though.  

I felt something- or someone- press their soft lips to my cheek before letting out a sigh and climbing off the bed, I knew it was Justin, I mean who else would it be? Once I knew he was gone -after hearing the bedroom door close- I opened my eyes before sighing and running my fingers through my extremely messy hair.

I didn't know what the time was but I knew full well I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, truth is, I haven't been able to sleep all night. I sighed once more before rolling over and checking the time 4:06. WHAT?!

Why was I awake? But more importantly why was Justin up? A feeling of uneasy grew in my stomach and I knew I would have to talk to Justin, I kind of wanted to. I'm guessing he's up because our argument is eating both of us alive, that's why we try to never go to bed angry with each other, any yet, yesterday we didn't even try to sort it out.